Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

ARE IN 83- I did use SMU today I am sure it will be positive tomorrow as I am having pains almost like AF cramps in my lower abdomen.

yep o is coming! the hard work starts tomorrow! my cramping was bad this morning and then faded off, so i know i o'd yesterday. should have started this cycle with a stricter temping schedule, next cycle i'll be setting my alarms! my temp this morning was nice and high, took a nap this afternoon and it dropped to 98.3.. i hope it was just because it got cooler or something, my temps better be high tomorrow! i like seeing those lines..

Oh Dear if you look at my temps you'll be really confused.... i have no idea whats going on with them ...... but OPK is almost positive and I have been :sex: like mad!!!!! 21,22,24 wil :sex: today when he gets home tomorrow then Sunday and hopefully I will be moving to a new thread in a couple weeks!!

wow huge dip! maybe you slept with your mouth open or it got a bit cooler? or you're getting sick? that's crazy!

ARE IN 83- I did use SMU today I am sure it will be positive tomorrow as I am having pains almost like AF cramps in my lower abdomen.

yep o is coming! the hard work starts tomorrow! my cramping was bad this morning and then faded off, so i know i o'd yesterday. should have started this cycle with a stricter temping schedule, next cycle i'll be setting my alarms! my temp this morning was nice and high, took a nap this afternoon and it dropped to 98.3.. i hope it was just because it got cooler or something, my temps better be high tomorrow! i like seeing those lines..

Oh Dear if you look at my temps you'll be really confused.... i have no idea whats going on with them ...... but OPK is almost positive and I have been :sex: like mad!!!!! 21,22,24 wil :sex: today when he gets home tomorrow then Sunday and hopefully I will be moving to a new thread in a couple weeks!!

wow huge dip! maybe you slept with your mouth open or it got a bit cooler? or you're getting sick? that's crazy!

LMAO...... I have been fighting congestion and had a realllllllllly stressful weekend...... but I have also slept really good the last two nights...... so maybe it is just that..... I have no clue......

oh no i didn't bd the day of o :( oh well hopefully preseed kept my little swimmers alive and waiting..

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

HONEYBEE! :cry:

I was hoping for a honeymoon baby for you too! Like you said, pick yourself up, dust yourself off, put a fake smile on your face and prepare for this cycle!

:flow:

awww thank you!!x I'm feeling loads better today. I'm convincing myself i dont really want to get pregnant this cycle, will still follow smep and use conceive plus but will act like im not that bothered about it - i bet the reverse psychology will work on my body and hopfully I'll be looking at 2 pink lines in a month's time!! fx anyhow!!!

How are you? what cd are you on now?

I am so happy to hear you are feeling much better! :flower: And thats what I did last month and what I am doing this cycle too.....convincing myself I don't want to get pregnant right now.....the reverse pyscology has got to work! :winkwink: I just figured out your EDD for this cycle when we get our bfp's!!! You will be due December 31st!!!! New Years Eve!!! Wahoo!!! I would be due either December 23rd or 24th (spotted for a day before full blown af). How interesting!!!

I am CD8 of God knows how many days?.....:haha: I plan on BD tonight after I go to zumba, come home shower and light pretty candles everywhere :winkwink: Normally I O at CD16 or CD18 so BD at CD8 is quite early for me but it's worth a shot (I just hope he isn't tired tonight - I sprung on him in the middle of the night last night, he he!). I have been a gassy mess today with an eye headache in my right eye, its driving me nuts! I am sure all this exercising and these classes I'm doing is playing a huge role in messing up my cycles. I can't wait until Ovulation though thats for sure! :sex:

I am off to make some homemade new england clam chowder, I hope it comes out good, its my first time making it! :)

Welllllll was going to start last night on cd7 but DH came home from ju jitzu a bit sore so I let him off. I guess we will start tomorrow on CD8 as per the plan. He did ask about my 'window', bless him. This was after last month he had a little meltdown about feeling like a sperm factory so I backed right off. I guess the reverse psychology worked!

He even tried to make a little joke and said 'if it's not the window, it's not going indow' LOL
I had to tell him that we need to practice for the window to keep it fresh

I know! can you believe it, stupid ju jitzu! He is being a real pain in the a***, wouldn't give it up again last night, says he wants to save it all for the window, so I told him that it is opening today (even though I'm not predicted to O until tues/wed). Told him it stays open for about a week, apart from ruining my SMEP, I'm horny as hell!!! Haven't had any quality Dave loving since before AF!

Welllllll was going to start last night on cd7 but DH came home from ju jitzu a bit sore so I let him off. I guess we will start tomorrow on CD8 as per the plan. He did ask about my 'window', bless him. This was after last month he had a little meltdown about feeling like a sperm factory so I backed right off. I guess the reverse psychology worked!

He even tried to make a little joke and said 'if it's not the window, it's not going indow' LOL

I know! can you believe it, stupid ju jitzu! He is being a real pain in the a***, wouldn't give it up again last night, says he wants to save it all for the window, so I told him that it is opening today (even though I'm not predicted to O until tues/wed). Told him it stays open for about a week, apart from ruining my SMEP, I'm horny as hell!!! Haven't had any quality Dave loving since before AF!

well you've got to keep it fresh too! don't want any spermies that are tired of swimming around trying to make it to the egg! you want nice fresh ones! light some candles and tell oh to give it up or else :haha:

maybe you could try some lingerie? Or teasing him until he gives in? my DH would see right through that but still wouldn't be able to resist. It may be worth a shot!

maybe you could try some lingerie? Or teasing him until he gives in? my DH would see right through that but still wouldn't be able to resist. It may be worth a shot!

Cook dinner in your birthday suit with some soft music playing and ignore him ..... lol thats bound to get him worked up! :haha:

Cook dinner in your birthday suit with some soft music playing and ignore him ..... lol thats bound to get him worked up! :haha:

perfect! or in some super cute undies! and cook something delicious. i saw an article that said vanilla was the scent that turned men on the most!

arein- your chart is looking good :) glad we both got our o problems worked out! we're due to test on the same day!

perfect! or in some super cute undies! and cook something delicious. i saw an article that said vanilla was the scent that turned men on the most!

I just gave him an oral teaser of what is to come tonight! That will work!

Yay + opk .....

Attachments

• positive.jpg
    positive.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 20
Hey everyone!

So many posts to catch up on....because I am on the other side of the world to most of you, all the action on this board happens while I am asleep!

Too many to reply to all of them - but just wanted you to know I am reading them and it's very helpful to know that people are going through the same things as me.

CD8 for me today!!!! Finally!!! It's felt like I've had to wait for AGES! So excited that it is finally time to start this plan.

Hope you are all well :hugs:

Yay count me in AF just starting here, I'm due AF again on the 23rd April

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

HONEYBEE! :cry:

I was hoping for a honeymoon baby for you too! Like you said, pick yourself up, dust yourself off, put a fake smile on your face and prepare for this cycle!

:flow:

awww thank you!!x I'm feeling loads better today. I'm convincing myself i dont really want to get pregnant this cycle, will still follow smep and use conceive plus but will act like im not that bothered about it - i bet the reverse psychology will work on my body and hopfully I'll be looking at 2 pink lines in a month's time!! fx anyhow!!!

How are you? what cd are you on now?

I am so happy to hear you are feeling much better! :flower: And thats what I did last month and what I am doing this cycle too.....convincing myself I don't want to get pregnant right now.....the reverse pyscology has got to work! :winkwink: I just figured out your EDD for this cycle when we get our bfp's!!! You will be due December 31st!!!! New Years Eve!!! Wahoo!!! I would be due either December 23rd or 24th (spotted for a day before full blown af). How interesting!!!

I am CD8 of God knows how many days?.....:haha: I plan on BD tonight after I go to zumba, come home shower and light pretty candles everywhere :winkwink: Normally I O at CD16 or CD18 so BD at CD8 is quite early for me but it's worth a shot (I just hope he isn't tired tonight - I sprung on him in the middle of the night last night, he he!). I have been a gassy mess today with an eye headache in my right eye, its driving me nuts! I am sure all this exercising and these classes I'm doing is playing a huge role in messing up my cycles. I can't wait until Ovulation though thats for sure! :sex:

I am off to make some homemade new england clam chowder, I hope it comes out good, its my first time making it! :)

really?! omg imagine if im one of the first people to give birth in 2011!!!! how amazing. thanks for looking that up!!! imagine if you hold yours in for a week and they're born on the same day!! :happydance: oh no wait ive just remembered, i dont want it to happen. no no no. no bfp this month. no holiday babies. lol.

mmmm clam chowder, yum, how did it go?

good for you doing all the exercise, do you feel a bit better for it? aww sorry about the headache :hugs:

hope everyone else is ok, and i hope soph gets laid!! lol

xx

Hey everyone!

So many posts to catch up on....because I am on the other side of the world to most of you, all the action on this board happens while I am asleep!

Too many to reply to all of them - but just wanted you to know I am reading them and it's very helpful to know that people are going through the same things as me.

CD8 for me today!!!! Finally!!! It's felt like I've had to wait for AGES! So excited that it is finally time to start this plan.

Hope you are all well :hugs:

Hey, LuckyD! I feel somewhat the same way! I seem to miss an awful lot because I only check in the evening after work! This thread sure is moving fast. Can't wait for more people testing to see how the stats go. I'm on CD5, so looking forward to getting into the action! :haha:

Just wanted to check in and see how the progress was...I am still waiting for AF...hopefully she arrives on time. Suppose to be here tuesday. I am ready to get the party started!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->