Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

haha i know right!! me too!! details!! but at least somebody has patience because i dont!

ill be back girls!! DH is on his way home from work.. Bout to hop in the shower and look pretty for him so when he comes home i can get some good lovin! HAHAHA:happydance:

ill be back girls!! DH is on his way home from work.. Bout to hop in the shower and look pretty for him so when he comes home i can get some good lovin! HAHAHA:happydance:

Ok speak soon TAKE CARE! Have fun hehe:flower:

The Green Witch is casting my spells tonight and sending my Bracelet out in the post. I have emailed her 4 times now asking different things and credit to her,...she has responded promptly and answered all of my questions. She also said she would let me know when she has completed my spells this evening. Just so I know and can feel positive and sure! x

girls i inserted the softcup again and this time i dont feel it!! so im guessing i did it right! no cramping either! thanks girl for the advice

ale - Brilliant! yeah you should'nt feel a thing. I never did when I pushed mine in. You go back and then it kinda just sucks it up and moulds it around your cervix. Pretty neat invention I say! Good old Instead!! hehe

lol the first time i used it i freaked out cuz it sucked it in and im like omg?? is that normal??:haha:

hi all... were trying smep this cycle and using softcups....used my first softcup tonight was pretty easy i just hope they come out as easy as it went in lol

:dust: :dust:

to everyone

xshell - they do come out easy. Just push your finger up until you feel that plastic rim that will be sitting underneath your pubic bone and then push your finger up inside the rim to release the suction. Then it just comes out real easy x

thanks missymoomoo

the things us ladies have to do ey....all worth it in the end!

Okay ladies so I am definitely seeing the reprocussions of the chemical...... I bleed heavy for 3 days and have been spotting ever since.... today I have a lot of watery CM with a brown tint to it I am assuming that is from the chemical.... but normally my cycles are very fast as the :witch: and I do not get along very well..... :haha: TMI I know but we will see.......maybe I will get lucky like Morgan did and get my :bfp: now..... fx'd

oh ya I almost forgot to tell you all that my opk's are already almost positive!!!! Weird cause I don't normally O until cd 13 or so..... If they keep this up I will O cd 9 or 10

I hope so this time ttcstill!

Missy I have missed something.......what is the green witch thing? Also, what time in the morning are you testing tomorrow? I really cant wait! lol. x

oh ya I almost forgot to tell you all that my opk's are already almost positive!!!! Weird cause I don't normally O until cd 13 or so..... If they keep this up I will O cd 9 or 10

hey! im at cd 7 too!! and my opk's are getting there too!! hehe:flower:

I am feeling ery positive for this cycle, not sure why I just really believe that this is our month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->