Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

I am feeling ery positive for this cycle, not sure why I just really believe that this is our month!

have y been trying anything different this month?? im trying preseed, softcups and evening primrose oil for the first time this month.. hope it works

This was my first cycle using softcups, too, but have no idea if I had them in, right! Had some issues w/ leakage.

Ale, saw your post about the cramps and then others said maybe you pushed too high? I was reading with interest because I haven't quite figured it out, either.:haha: I've been advised to push "down and back."

ale - Brilliant! yeah you should'nt feel a thing. I never did when I pushed mine in. You go back and then it kinda just sucks it up and moulds it around your cervix. Pretty neat invention I say! Good old Instead!! hehe

Oh no, I didn't get the suction thing. I hope I didn't mess up the benefits of softcups!!

ahhhhh you're killing me! haha. my DH would be the same. he's so gross sometimes, haha. ok i will wait. ugggghh.. :shrug: if you get your :bfp: i would like a detailed description of everything you did in my inbox. :D

Ohhhh, I want details, too!

Missy, I'll be checking first thing in the AM. GOOD LUCK!! :thumbup::dust:

FX'ED for missy and any other testers today x x
TTCSTILL i have afeeling you will get your BFP this month hun
Anyway im feeling positive today end of af light spotting and ready to rock!! Well soon and before we srarted TTc i did say i wanted my BFP in june so not looking like a fellow whale on the beach lol x x

ok it's the morning here now and i'm ready for missy's test. hehe. ::patiently waiting::

Ale and TTCstill - Good luck in the coming days catching that egg, get BDing and send in the troops :)

I am also waiting for the testers but i think because of the time difference they were going to wait until the afternoon when both tests would be in . . .

AFM - I had a temp rise this morning so i OVed yesterday :happydance: we BDed last night with preseed and softcups and on Sat so our chances arent great but we gave it a shot. Once again i am in the 2WW . . .

I'm testing in the morning!!! FXed for 2 pink lines!!

This was my first cycle using softcups, too, but have no idea if I had them in, right! Had some issues w/ leakage.

Ale, saw your post about the cramps and then others said maybe you pushed too high? I was reading with interest because I haven't quite figured it out, either.:haha: I've been advised to push "down and back."

yea i did that the second time and it worked! thanks

Ale and TTCstill - Good luck in the coming days catching that egg, get BDing and send in the troops :)

I am also waiting for the testers but i think because of the time difference they were going to wait until the afternoon when both tests would be in . . .

AFM - I had a temp rise this morning so i OVed yesterday :happydance: we BDed last night with preseed and softcups and on Sat so our chances arent great but we gave it a shot. Once again i am in the 2WW . . .

haha thanks hun

Soph. Good luck. I'm not really sure what your morning will be for my morning. I'm thinking it will be late tonight :-s

Do u have any symptoms? Fingers crossed for u. X

Soph. Good luck. I'm not really sure what your morning will be for my morning. I'm thinking it will be late tonight :-s

Do u have any symptoms? Fingers crossed for u. X

Sometimes I think I have some symptoms but then I think I am imagining it. One thing is for sure my c-section scar is tingling tonight. Weird.

Hiya girls,

Can some check my SMEP plan for me?
https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-journals/327858-beccafaces-new-little-journey.html#post5370932.
xx

Af got me this morning before I could test.
We had a semen analysis yesterday and his count is normal. We just have to keep trying. Only been trying 3 months and people keep stressing over and over that is not a long time. But not sure I can keep up this SMEP but I have made lots of friends in there now. OH doesn't like the stress and wants us to do it our own way and in our own time but he likes how happy I am talking to people on here. He says its far too stressful doing the SMEP and he feels we do it to order and its not sexy or natural. I have to agree with him... I've been feeling the same way :-(. I will still use the CBFM and OPKS, Preseed and Softcups though, might even try the Baking Soda Finger but I think we might relax a little bit and do like every 2 or 3 nights and then when I get my high days do it every other day, then obviously when I peak I will do it every day for 3 nights on the run. You see I don't ovulate until cd18 or cd20 so its like lots of bd before and I get sore and tired and I just want to be a bit more spontaneous and I want my life to be the way it was before getting all stressed and totally absorbed and obsessed in trying this hard. I feel like I've lost myself with all this a little. I want to enjoy what I have with my OH. We have a wonderful relationship and I just want to cherish this and be spontaneous with sex etc. Don't get me wrong, we will have sex, lol, but just not on command like the SMEP. OH says that if I don't fall pregnant by the end of this year we will go down the Assisted Fertility route but he swears he will get me pregnant. I am so lucky to have him. I love him so much. I know I sound soppy but I do. I'm nearly crying as I write this....I'm a silly cow eh. Hey ANYWAY JENNY SAID JULY!!! And the other 6 did to and I have 2 spells on us!!! Laughing and crying now lol xxxxx

Oh also I have decided to do some acupuncture to get myself balanced again and have booked in for my first course on Monday. The doctor deals mainly with Fertility issues too so that's great. Really looking forwards to it and feel very positive. Ke Sara, sara, whatever will be will be, .....................................:winkwink:

Af got me this morning before I could test.
We had a semen analysis yesterday and his count is normal. We just have to keep trying. Only been trying 3 months and people keep stressing over and over that is not a long time. But not sure I can keep up this SMEP but I have made lots of friends in there now. OH doesn't like the stress and wants us to do it our own way and in our own time but he likes how happy I am talking to people on here. He says its far too stressful doing the SMEP and he feels we do it to order and its not sexy or natural. I have to agree with him... I've been feeling the same way :-(. I will still use the CBFM and OPKS, Preseed and Softcups though, might even try the Baking Soda Finger but I think we might relax a little bit and do like every 2 or 3 nights and then when I get my high days do it every other day, then obviously when I peak I will do it every day for 3 nights on the run. You see I don't ovulate until cd18 or cd20 so its like lots of bd before and I get sore and tired and I just want to be a bit more spontaneous and I want my life to be the way it was before getting all stressed and totally absorbed and obsessed in trying this hard. I feel like I've lost myself with all this a little. I want to enjoy what I have with my OH. We have a wonderful relationship and I just want to cherish this and be spontaneous with sex etc. Don't get me wrong, we will have sex, lol, but just not on command like the SMEP. OH says that if I don't fall pregnant by the end of this year we will go down the Assisted Fertility route but he swears he will get me pregnant. I am so lucky to have him. I love him so much. I know I sound soppy but I do. I'm nearly crying as I write this....I'm a silly cow eh. Hey ANYWAY JENNY SAID JULY!!! And the other 6 did to and I have 2 spells on us!!! Laughing and crying now lol xxxxx

Oh also I have decided to do some acupuncture to get myself balanced again and have booked in for my first course on Monday. The doctor deals mainly with Fertility issues too so that's great. Really looking forwards to it and feel very positive. Ke Sara, sara, whatever will be will be, .....................................:winkwink:

Awww, Missy :hugs::hugs: I'm sad that this is not your month, but at the same time think you have a really good perspective on things. Your OH sounds so sweet. You should join us in Team TTHF (Trying To Have Fun)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->