Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Thanks Raz and New Mummy I hope you are right......

I am going to get off of here we are fighting tornado's

CD 8 today :sex: sessions begin today!

Af got me this morning before I could test.
We had a semen analysis yesterday and his count is normal. We just have to keep trying. Only been trying 3 months and people keep stressing over and over that is not a long time. But not sure I can keep up this SMEP but I have made lots of friends in there now. OH doesn't like the stress and wants us to do it our own way and in our own time but he likes how happy I am talking to people on here. He says its far too stressful doing the SMEP and he feels we do it to order and its not sexy or natural. I have to agree with him... I've been feeling the same way :-(. I will still use the CBFM and OPKS, Preseed and Softcups though, might even try the Baking Soda Finger but I think we might relax a little bit and do like every 2 or 3 nights and then when I get my high days do it every other day, then obviously when I peak I will do it every day for 3 nights on the run. You see I don't ovulate until cd18 or cd20 so its like lots of bd before and I get sore and tired and I just want to be a bit more spontaneous and I want my life to be the way it was before getting all stressed and totally absorbed and obsessed in trying this hard. I feel like I've lost myself with all this a little. I want to enjoy what I have with my OH. We have a wonderful relationship and I just want to cherish this and be spontaneous with sex etc. Don't get me wrong, we will have sex, lol, but just not on command like the SMEP. OH says that if I don't fall pregnant by the end of this year we will go down the Assisted Fertility route but he swears he will get me pregnant. I am so lucky to have him. I love him so much. I know I sound soppy but I do. I'm nearly crying as I write this....I'm a silly cow eh. Hey ANYWAY JENNY SAID JULY!!! And the other 6 did to and I have 2 spells on us!!! Laughing and crying now lol xxxxx

Oh also I have decided to do some acupuncture to get myself balanced again and have booked in for my first course on Monday. The doctor deals mainly with Fertility issues too so that's great. Really looking forwards to it and feel very positive. Ke Sara, sara, whatever will be will be, .....................................:winkwink:

I know exactly how you feel missy. Last moth was my first month getting on this website and i obsessed so hrd about getting pregnant that it took over me and now looking back i didnt like it. This month we are just doing it our way and not stressing so much about it. I feel so much better not having 30 IC and testing a million times a day:blush:. But i just hope we both fall pregnant by july. It will be my birthday July 14 and my wedding July 31!! :happydance:

Feel really odd today. Cramping soo badly :-(. I too feel July will be my month! Let it be our month Ale.Rooooooooooooooooooooole on JULY! All the readings I have had say July. I do feel positive about that. And the Green Witch Michelle cast our spell last night and that will bind it all into one whole massive BIG FAT POSITIVE! Coming our way!!!! hehe

well today is 2dpo
cd 27
12 days til i take a hpt!! and lets hope its a bfp!!
stil cnt belive i actuly got a smiley on cb digi wen i was told that i dnt ovulate!!
xx

:hugs:
Af got me this morning before I could test.
We had a semen analysis yesterday and his count is normal. We just have to keep trying. Only been trying 3 months and people keep stressing over and over that is not a long time. But not sure I can keep up this SMEP but I have made lots of friends in there now. OH doesn't like the stress and wants us to do it our own way and in our own time but he likes how happy I am talking to people on here. He says its far too stressful doing the SMEP and he feels we do it to order and its not sexy or natural. I have to agree with him... I've been feeling the same way :-(. I will still use the CBFM and OPKS, Preseed and Softcups though, might even try the Baking Soda Finger but I think we might relax a little bit and do like every 2 or 3 nights and then when I get my high days do it every other day, then obviously when I peak I will do it every day for 3 nights on the run. You see I don't ovulate until cd18 or cd20 so its like lots of bd before and I get sore and tired and I just want to be a bit more spontaneous and I want my life to be the way it was before getting all stressed and totally absorbed and obsessed in trying this hard. I feel like I've lost myself with all this a little. I want to enjoy what I have with my OH. We have a wonderful relationship and I just want to cherish this and be spontaneous with sex etc. Don't get me wrong, we will have sex, lol, but just not on command like the SMEP. OH says that if I don't fall pregnant by the end of this year we will go down the Assisted Fertility route but he swears he will get me pregnant. I am so lucky to have him. I love him so much. I know I sound soppy but I do. I'm nearly crying as I write this....I'm a silly cow eh. Hey ANYWAY JENNY SAID JULY!!! And the other 6 did to and I have 2 spells on us!!! Laughing and crying now lol xxxxx

Oh also I have decided to do some acupuncture to get myself balanced again and have booked in for my first course on Monday. The doctor deals mainly with Fertility issues too so that's great. Really looking forwards to it and feel very positive. Ke Sara, sara, whatever will be will be, .....................................:winkwink:

:hugs::hugs: sorry to hear that she got you huni keep up the pma though and hope you come and check on us all im hoping june -july for me too x x

I am still staying on this forum. You are great...all keep me going. I love it! Trying43rd was testing but she messaged me cos the :witch: also got her last night :-(

It's almost like we are wishing the months away isn't it lol. I live my life in 12 stages per year. 12 goes, 12 tries!!! How awful lol

Hate Hate Hate the witch, i too feel like we have being trying for an eternity but its only since first af back inmarch it does get you down sometimes
How old are you missy (if you don't mind me asking!)

It's almost like we are wishing the months away isn't it lol. I live my life in 12 stages per year. 12 goes, 12 tries!!! How awful lol
That's the hard part about TTC, isn't it? You're either waiting to try, or waiting for a result. Very hard to live in the moment and just enjoy.

For me, I spent 8 months at the fertility clinic (where you go every day for 6 or 7 days in a row, each month, for bloods and trans-vaginal ultrasound). So now seems better... yes, I'm tracking and trying every method under the sun, but I'm in control. Not the clinic.

Moo, good luck to you... you're doing the right thing, putting the spontaneity back in your sex life. If trying becomes a chore, ya gotta change things up :flower:

hey girls,
sorry ive been MIA for a while now. trying to stay away from the forum to avoid symptom spotting. but here i am to try to make it without POASing until saturday! :wacko: i really really want to test but i havent bought any tests and i only have 1... im craving red meat this week, my gums are tender, im tired and cranky>>>so i guess im preggo or AF is on her way:dohh: lets hope this plan works!!!

used 2 tests this mornings, both bfn :(
Looks like jennyrenny got it wrong this time!!!

really sorry missy moo,, you havent been trying for long so it will happen soon:)xxx

ur not out yet sophie --til she comes...gd luk:)X

How scary, only 12 goes a year!!!

Missy - so sorry the nasty witch arrived. However... we could be bump budies as Jenny said I would get my BFP in July too! Good news his swimers are fine, and 3 months isnt any time at all. :hugs: :hugs:

Sorry Missy :hugs: but sounds like you have a great attitude and it's awesome that you OHs sample was good! I know that probably a million people have said it and I don't know how helpful it is, but three months is still early days and you have plenty of time. Anyway, sounds like July is your month! Hope so xx

Sorry Soph :hugs: stupid BFNs! But no AF yet?

So sorry Soph babydust for this cycle
AFM thought Af had finished on wednesday but still slightly spotting today can't wait for day 8 bring on the baby dance!!
Have been trying out my saliva microscope pretty amazing i think how you can see loads of lil cells and tell if ov is near or not and when its time, till would prefer cbopk but will see how i go! Think i see the trasnsitional stage this morning which is good which means ov should be in around 4-5days time, i am just gonna go for it between days 10-15 which means i will hopefully drop eggy between 11-14 so thats my plan may start bd on 6,8,10,12,13,14 and 16 for good luck what do you girls think????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->