Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Hi, i was going to try this method this month. Has it worked for anybody?

Its true, months are going by so quickly, what makes it worse is that I am wishing them away from ttc.

mumoffive, I can think of 4 people it worked for this month! It is a good plan, I myself am pretty rubbish at sticking to it.

Well i have ordered some OPK from Amazon to start me off. Its ok me saying i will stick with it but will my dh????? I mean he is great at 'putting out' lol but what if he is tired? or it doesnt suit that night!!! I guess i will just need to wake him up!!!

Oh no soph...... still no AF?

used 2 tests this mornings, both bfn :(
Looks like jennyrenny got it wrong this time!!!

Oh no hun - when was AF due? What kind of test did you use?

No af yet, not due for a couple more days, but I'm not feeling anything at all :(
I have been using both ic's and frers since 8dpo, all stark white bfn's. I didn't test yesterday and was so hoping for something this morning. I will not test tomorrow and test again on Sunday for a last chance. FXed!!
Stupid old witch, she better stay away from me - I'm a ttc warrior and I ain't going down without a fight!!!

SOPH- :gun: I got your back !!!!!:haha:
Mumoffive- Welcome

Started :sex: last night.........OMG........I love my sex life!!!! TMI I know...... but I tell ya..... if that didn't do the trick nothing ever will...... Put in soft cup but I didn't need it...... :sperm: had no chance of escape as OH decided it was time for marathon sex .....:haha:

Mumoffive- Welcome

Started :sex: last night.........OMG........I love my sex life!!!! TMI I know...... but I tell ya..... if that didn't do the trick nothing ever will...... Put in soft cup but I didn't need it...... :sperm: had no chance of escape as OH decided it was time for marathon sex .....:haha:

Fantastic!! Sounds like you had fun!! ttc can certainly take out the enjoyment at times! :happydance:

Hi ladies need a bit of help please
call me stupid but if i stuck to this plan starting day8 then every other till ovulation i dont get how i can stick to it if i start on 8 then do 10 i should ovulate on day 12/13 so i would obviously wanna BD on 12,13,14 is this right? but surely day 11 is as important ?? more so than 14? so its only 2 BD you get in before ov or is this just as i seem to be having short cycles?
Also how do you work out your average cycle length as mine have been 24,26, 27

then doing day 14 missing one and insurance dance on 16 surely eggy well gone by then ,no!?

Can you not just work it out like an average with your cycle days by adding them all up and then in your case, [divide by the number of cycles you know] dividing it by 3 = 26. On average you have a 26 day cycle.

Started :sex: last night.........OMG........I love my sex life!!!! TMI I know...... but I tell ya..... if that didn't do the trick nothing ever will......:

I dont know how to do the multiple quotes (anyone help me??) but Soph & Ttcstill - thats the TTC warrior spirit. Go girls :happydance: :happydance:

Started :sex: last night.........OMG........I love my sex life!!!! TMI I know...... but I tell ya..... if that didn't do the trick nothing ever will......:

I dont know how to do the multiple quotes (anyone help me??) but Soph & Ttcstill - thats the TTC warrior spirit. Go girls :happydance: :happydance:

I know how to do it!!! Whenever you read something you want to quote, hit that little plus sign next to the quote button. Once you've selected all the posts you want to quote hit "post reply" and then type away :flower:

BTW, kudos to Soph for passing on how to do the multi-quote.

call me stupid but if i stuck to this plan starting day8 then every other till ovulation i dont get how i can stick to it if i start on 8 then do 10 i should ovulate on day 12/13 so i would obviously wanna BD on 12,13,14 is this right? but surely day 11 is as important ?? more so than 14? so its only 2 BD you get in before ov or is this just as i seem to be having short cycles?

I have this problem, too. I'm sorry to say that I haven't quite figured it out...I usually get a peak (lh surge) on day 11 or 12...so wind up doing 8, 10, 11, 12, 13...and then we get tired and miss the last BD. I'm trying not to worry about it too much. If all we can manage is every other day BD, w/ a couple of days of 2 days in a row around O time, I'm not going to stress. I was just getting too stressed if we missed a day, and then we'd fight about it. :sad1: I'm sorry, I don't think that helped you at all...but let me know what you plan on doing. :haha:

I guess what I'm really wondering is, if you have short cycles, like us, would it make sense to start on day 6 or 7 instead of day 8?

Mumoffive- Welcome

hahah...awesome ttcstill! :thumbup:

I have this problem, too. I'm sorry to say that I haven't quite figured it out...I usually get a peak (lh surge) on day 11 or 12...so wind up doing 8, 10, 11, 12, 13...and then we get tired and miss the last BD. I'm trying not to worry about it too much. If all we can manage is every other day BD, w/ a couple of days of 2 days in a row around O time, I'm not going to stress. I was just getting too stressed if we missed a day, and then we'd fight about it. :sad1: I'm sorry, I don't think that helped you at all...but let me know what you plan on doing. :haha:

I guess what I'm really wondering is, if you have short cycles, like us, would it make sense to start on day 6 or 7 instead of day 8?

I think im going to start day 7 (tomorrow for me)then 9,11,12,13 miss 14 and go for 15 what do you reckon? Do you use opk's? Any english ladies ordered from healthcare-uk? found them through amazon ordered yesterday when do you think they might turn up? Also what day should i start testing everyone says day 9 for a 26 day cycle?:wacko:

Also im in a dilemma i should be testing june 5th as thats af,s date but thats the day i go on holiday, really dont want af ruining my holiday dont want here at all next month
But me and df said i could go docs and get those magic pills that stop af if not preggers but how will i know if af due day we fly HELP CONFUSED.COM :-(
Also im thinking what if i tested early got bfn took pills and was preggers would they harm bean? i know best thing is to talk to drs unless you girls can help me

Also im in a dilemma i should be testing june 5th as thats af,s date but thats the day i go on holiday, really dont want af ruining my holiday dont want here at all next month
But me and df said i could go docs and get those magic pills that stop af if not preggers but how will i know if af due day we fly HELP CONFUSED.COM :-(
Also im thinking what if i tested early got bfn took pills and was preggers would they harm bean? i know best thing is to talk to drs unless you girls can help me

The only pills Ive heard of doing this were the contraceptive pill - when you run the packs together so there is no gap for bleeding? I dont know what pills they can be.

I have to be honest in that if it was me I wouldnt want to take anything that would mess up my cycle. Whilst I hate the nasty witch at least she is fairly regular, and that hopefully will help me ttc.

I'd suggest going to the doctor. Have you thought about trying soft cups for the holiday? Would mean there would be no mess really.

Uggghhh, just tested early! BFN, of course. Only 9DPO and used an IC that says it's not effective until 1 day after AF is due, so probably completely meaningless. But, WHY must I torture myself so? :nope:

The only pills Ive heard of doing this were the contraceptive pill - when you run the packs together so there is no gap for bleeding? I dont know what pills they can be.

I have to be honest in that if it was me I wouldnt want to take anything that would mess up my cycle. Whilst I hate the nasty witch at least she is fairly regular, and that hopefully will help me ttc.

I'd suggest going to the doctor. Have you thought about trying soft cups for the holiday? Would mean there would be no mess really.

I agree! Was about to suggest the same thing about the softcups. :thumbup:

I agree! Was about to suggest the same thing about the softcups. :thumbup:

I myself are not sure what the pills are my sister had them a few yrs back when we went on holiday before she went on the bcp
so i guess you can swim in softcups with no leakage? i never heard of them till this ttc lark lol! I do agree dont wanna mess up my cycle but also not my hols either even though that may be harsh im so hoping this is our month and i get my BFP before we go fx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->