Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Ok so I need opinions. I took out the temp that had my crosshairs on it and FF gave me new, solid crosshairs. I'm trying to decide if I should have done this. It didnt make sense that FF was giving me my O date before my OPK was even positive. It wasn't even a question, there wasn't a test line at all and then on CD17 I got those very strong lines. Should I have just left it alone?

Of course this throws off the SPME plan though

HA, I hit quote instead of edit and didn't even realize.

Oh so do you do ov day and day after?

We will bd tonight and tomorrow afternoon and then we will have done three days in a row with +opk being the middle day - at least then I've covered the day before, day of ov and day after, doubt OH will be wanting to :sex: on sunday too but if it takes his fancy then bonus! If not then FX that'll be it!

I'll be in the 2ww with you tomorrow eek!

Its so confusing huh??!! well I OV on day 15 so in an ideal world I would have started bedding day 9 instead of day 8 so not 4 days in a row rather than 3 but started day 8, 10, 12, 14, 15, 15, 17, 19 so next month I am going to bed 9, 11, 13, 15, 16, 17, 19 so that would be every other day then two peak days and day after then miss a day and bed the day after that. The only problem with the SMEP is that you cant determine you will OV on day 14. Day 14 start day 8 day 15 start day 9 etc etc but this month since I bed wednesday then the first peak and today the second peak im not going to bed on Saturday as that would be 4 days in a row unless we feel like it. To be honest tho dont think the last day matters as much as dont think egg would be viable by that time. I think by the fourth day in a row we are just wavering lol.... So I think two peak days are plenty but like I said if AF comes I will be starting day 9 next month and sods law I will OV day 14, you cant really determine it but I will defo bed two peaks and day after next month

Ok so I need opinions. I took out the temp that had my crosshairs on it and FF gave me new, solid crosshairs. I'm trying to decide if I should have done this. It didnt make sense that FF was giving me my O date before my OPK was even positive. It wasn't even a question, there wasn't a test line at all and then on CD17 I got those very strong lines. Should I have just left it alone?

AreIn83 I will leave it up to the rest to answer you as im ridiculous at temping :dohh:

arein- i have no idea! i would go with the temperature with the pos opk personally.
big temperature drop today! implantation?!? i've had alot of cramping today and yesterday!

I was told my a temping pro that FF takes a few cycles to get to know you're cycle so it may input things such as ov later or earlier than you would expect until it gets to know your cycles.

for example when I temped last cycle I got a +opk on CD14 yet ff put me as ov'ing on CD16 two days after my +opk. I wouldnt read too much in to your temps just yet hun

:flower:

I was told my a temping pro that FF takes a few cycles to get to know you're cycle so it may input things such as ov later or earlier than you would expect until it gets to know your cycles.

for example when I temped last cycle I got a +opk on CD14 yet ff put me as ov'ing on CD16 two days after my +opk. I wouldnt read too much in to your temps just yet hun

:flower:

So should I leave that temp in there and go with the dotted lines? I need a pill...

Mamaxm-I hope it's an ID but it's sort of early for implanting, don't you think?
I just looked at your chart!!!! Do you have an ID too, today?!?!?!
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Oh My Freeeeeking God ive only gone and done it im shaking so much right now !!! Just took a superdrug test and got my :bfp: ETA: Sorry bout pic quality but im shaking so much x

Attachments

• Photo0017.jpg
    Photo0017.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 31
OMG Congratulations!!!!! That's great, I'm so excited!

Everytime one of you girls get your BFP it makes me that much more excited that maybe mine is coming this month too!

Thank u x 1st try of the SMEP too just hope i got a sticky bean :)

Yaaaaayy! That's fab news. Congrats!

I'm def trying this plan next cycle if AF shows up in the next few days. That's what? 80% success rate now!! Mental!

Good luck everyone!! :dust:

XxX:kiss:

Takingforever I am so happy for you!!! How long were you trying for?:hugs:

wow takingforever!! that's amazing! eek I've got so much hope now!!

Congratulations :happydance: xx

ok not as exciting as a :bfp: but look at my pretty opk!! This is my 3rd cycle since coming off bcp and I swear my opk has never been that dark before and it came up within about a minute!

I have a good feeling with my increased CM and strong +opk with SMEP that this cycle it could really happen! Finally think that bcp is out of my system :happydance::happydance::happydance:

ok not as exciting as a :bfp: but look at my pretty opk!! This is my 3rd cycle since coming off bcp and I swear my opk has never been that dark before and it came up within about a minute!

I have a good feeling with my increased CM and strong +opk with SMEP that this cycle it could really happen! Finally think that bcp is out of my system :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Oh that's much darker than your first one! Pretty! :happydance::happydance:

:happydance: congrats takingforever!!

Nessi - any positive test is excited...good luck and have fun

lots of :dust: to everyone..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79