Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Thank you lucky. I hope you get your bfp soon. I feel close to giving up on smep :-(

this is our third try at smep we are going to try something else if its not our BFP month
well didnt dtd last night as me and df had a falling out next day is tomorrow day 12 then 13,14 and 16
feeling the need to it tonight though should we cos if not wont spermies be old since last bd on monday???

Hey hey feeling good today! Weather is getting hotter in England. We are actually seeing Sunshine! Makes me happy. How are you all today my lovely lovely TTC'ers hehe xxx

hey everyone haven't posted here in a few days... i am 12dpo and have taken an IC and a superdrug test and got really faint lines. this may be it! first month of doing smep.. started to try it last month and messed it up completely :) xxx

hey everyone haven't posted here in a few days... i am 12dpo and have taken an IC and a superdrug test and got really faint lines. this may be it! first month of doing smep.. started to try it last month and messed it up completely :) xxx

Hi Winegums do you mean to ovulate for first time?

Lucky- I hate to see you go but do what you must.... Good Luck :dust:

Wigums - I thought you already had your :bfp:

:hi: Hey TTCStill & Missy, feel like I havent spoken to you in ages but probably about a few days!

Well, +opk FINALLY - thought it was never coming. Have to say the grapefruit juice ladies really did its trick this month, have tons of ewcm.

Have followed SMEP to the letter. Tonight is second :sex: in a row, then insurance BD on sunday. Sorry if tmi, but really tried to keep things fun in :sex: - just incase it helps his :spermy: If my BFP doesnt come this time round I think I may pass on SMEP too, absolutley exhausting to be honest. May be joining the TTHF club too.

How's the rest of you doing?

Hey ladies how is everyone I have fallen off the smep as I had no success with it. But wondering if any of you had done the creighton model??

whats the crighton model?

Its actually the method that practicing catholics use as birth control or to help them conceive. I start classes to learn how to judge my fertility by my cm only in June and was just wondering if anyone else had used it. I have a friend that has done it for 6 months and is now pregnant and her dh has low sperm count with mobility issues...I am not exactly sure what all it entails other than checking and charting my cm regualrly. :thumbup:

:hi: I,m new can i join? i started cd 10, 12, 14, got a OPK + peak cbfm on day 15 oh said no to everyday. dtd every 36 hrs. so I think I@M OUT. :growlmad: how r u all?

:hi: I,m new can i join? i started cd 10, 12, 14, got a OPK + peak cbfm on day 15 oh said no to everyday. dtd every 36 hrs. so I think I@M OUT. :growlmad: how r u all?

Hi Star :hi:

I dont think you're out, you can O any time from 12-36 hours after the OPK picks up the hormone surge, and you could have started to surge before you tested with the OPK... so the :spermy: from CD14 could have done the trick, or the ones on your BD after. Keep positive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->