Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

:wave: wanting........ I am glad you are back!

I had a dip this morning could be implantation........:thumbup:

I am going on a float trip this weekend so I will test early on Friday to see if I get any indication of pregnancy, I do not want to be drinking if I am pregnant........

Gotta go to work now have a great day ladies!

Hey Sandi Hun, thankyou.

Glad to be back missing out on all the gossipy fun!!!

How you getting on luv? 2dpo for me at the moment hoping this 2ww isnt pure torture!! haha.... jenny renner says conceive june find out july only one more month to go lol....

thanks guys well i had funny pains a kind of fluttering muscley pulling on friday at work my first +opk was 7am, 3pm that day then at 7pm that night so along with that and ferning on my saliva test im guessing O was on friday night or saturday which is correct
I have done pretty well this cycle BD on days 6, 8, 11,12,13,14 off day 15 (last night) and last insurance Bd tonight so fx ! I sais earlier in thread i was going away day af is due but changed our plans now so im happy hope everyone is ok

New Mummy thats good your plans have changed and you dont need to worry about horrible AF on hols. Ha you are not going to get AF anyway you hear me!!!

I'm really worried. A few days ago I was getting EWCM which happened CD6. Then it dissapeared around CD10. Then it became pasty and white. I just checked my cervix and there is all jelly like blood :-( Only a bit. Not enough to come out when I wipe, I am on CD12. AF finished ages ago on CD2. I'm worried. Very worried. Am I ill?

Do you think it's the acupuncture or the vitamins. I am worried

Could be anything dont worry could be irritation after :sex: remainder of AF that still lingering Ive had that before or bleeding leading up to Ov or even irritation from softcup if you are using them

I did notice that when we :sex: on cd9 in morning I had a tiny weeny bit of blood on tissue but I did a bowel movement (sorry tmi) lol and I thought this was from that. I thought I had strained myself from sqeezing it out hahaha. Yes I think you are right because we experimented a little (sorry again tmi) with position on cd9 and irritation could be the thing. Thanks for easing my mind. xxx ty ty

So you used this method? hmmmm Why would you come on here and tell us?

I did notice that when we :sex: on cd9 in morning I had a tiny weeny bit of blood on tissue but I did a bowel movement (sorry tmi) lol and I thought this was from that. I thought I had strained myself from sqeezing it out hahaha. Yes I think you are right because we experimented a little (sorry again tmi) with position on cd9 and irritation could be the thing. Thanks for easing my mind. xxx ty ty

:rofl:

Hi girls,

how are you? :wave:

I took some time out as I got what looks like 3 evap lines on three diff brands and really couldnt handle being on for a while. Im so not testing early again cant handle that.

Brillbride I am so sorry for your loss hun big :hugs:
Are they going to look into why this happened again?
Im not sure how it works, maybe start taking OPK's soon as your cycle might be a bif off or do you use the CBFM?

Hope everyone is good 1dpo for me so far chuffed its back to normal as OV last month was day 18 due to taken EPO

they dont investigate why it happens until you have 3 miscarriages but i have been given a good tip next time i get pregnant--that is to take a baby aspirin 75mg a day...
anyhow yes i noticed when i was taken EPO it made me ov later which i was mad about however i did get pregnant using it and i took 2 capsules a day around ov

oh brillbride yeah I remember someone saying that. I couldnt hack the EPO I was getting severe migraines all day every day was agony so gave up on that. I hope you get your BFP again soon I heard someone say after a loss you are very fertile the following month. Keeping my fingers crossed for you

Thanks wanting a girl--its funny because just before i found out I was pregnant (thought i wasn't) i threw out 2 bottle of EPO as i was so mad at how my lovely short cycle had gotten longer since taken them

anyhow i hav had 2 MCs as you know

the 1st time I got pregnant straight away I didnt take EPO
the 2nd time i got pregnant i took EPO but did not get pregnant straight away so im in 2 minds whether 2 take it or not..plus i dont have any in my house

Thanks wanting a girl--its funny because just before i found out I was pregnant (thought i wasn't) i threw out 2 bottle of EPO as i was so mad at how my lovely short cycle had gotten longer since taken them

anyhow i hav had 2 MCs as you know

the 1st time I got pregnant straight away I didnt take EPO
the 2nd time i got pregnant i took EPO but did not get pregnant straight away so im in 2 minds whether 2 take it or not..plus i dont have any in my house

Great to see you back, I am sorry for your losses xx

So you used this method? hmmmm Why would you come on here and tell us?

Did I miss something, did someone say something?

They must have removed this woman that came on here saying something like...oh loving the threads ladies...I used this method and gave out this link to some book about Chinese Medicines and Reiki and Holistic Doctors etc. I think BNB cottoned on to her and removed her for marketing. lol. Its disappeared anyhow so must be spamming eh x:winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->