Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Hey everyone welcum star x One cd9 and will not start to bd till cd12 cos I have 32-35 day cycle lol

Hello ladies, I am going to try this method for the first time....today is cd 8 for us and we will be dtd tonight...fx!

Hi ladies, how is everyone?

We messed up abit with the SMEP coz DH was ill on cd7,8 & 9, but we got day10 and today is day12 and I just got my smiley face on CB digi so we'll be 'getting it on' tonight, tomorrow and tuesday with the 'insurance' BD on thursday...

Still got high hopes for this month!!!

Hope everyone else is managing to stick to the plan a bit better than I have LOL

GL and :dust: to you all

xxx

hi everyone just a quick question got positive opks on day12 3pm,7pm
lines have been getting darker since started tests on day 10 then positves day12 now they have changed back to light coloured !?? Does this happen or do mthey stay strong throughout ovulation?? Or is the positive the surge that its on its way and then they change back to light? Tested yesterday 3 times all light day13 and once today so far and light?
Also have the babystart fertile focus saliva test and very strong ferning pattern on this about ten mins ago defo is ferning as seen it change over week to slight and now all fern!
So reall y my questions are the above about change of opks and have i o'd or am i nearlly o'ing?

hi girls--looks like IM BACK-

was supposed to be 6+2 weeks pregnant but had cramps all weekend--then blood this morn--spent all day in hospital--just back...had an early MC--cant believe iv been so unlucky twice now--aw well...im still glad that a) i didnt have to have a d+c and 2) that it wasnt ectopic so i am counting my blessings..had an awful day of it...

il be back doing the smep as it worked for me last time

special hi to missy moo---im wondering still about my jenny renny prediction as she said i would conceive in june from a cycle in june so u just never know...xx

just wondering if anyone knows if this is cycle day 1---first day of bleeding and MC today--im sure it is???

Oh huni, so sorry for your loss :hugs:

Take time to recover hun and wishing all the best of luck for the coming months.

Awww brillbride....I am so so sorry to hear this. I wish I could hug you for real:hugs::flower:

Been feeling really tired with a massive headache today so think I will have an early night. Night everyone. God bless xx

Hi ladies..... :wave: waiting ..... how r u????? I had a very long weekend. Had to go to Lubbock and back in under 24 hours. I am so tired...... still feeling positive about this cycle. FF tells me if I conceived this cycle........that I would be due on FEB 8 2011 BUT....... that is the day that My angel was born (stillborn) RIP Christian! ANyhooooooo..... I am not sure that I want to have another on that day but I guess if I do I will have to accept that GOD has a plan.:thumbup:

hi girls--looks like IM BACK-

was supposed to be 6+2 weeks pregnant but had cramps all weekend--then blood this morn--spent all day in hospital--just back...had an early MC--cant believe iv been so unlucky twice now--aw well...im still glad that a) i didnt have to have a d+c and 2) that it wasnt ectopic so i am counting my blessings..had an awful day of it...

il be back doing the smep as it worked for me last time

special hi to missy moo---im wondering still about my jenny renny prediction as she said i would conceive in june from a cycle in june so u just never know...xx

just wondering if anyone knows if this is cycle day 1---first day of bleeding and MC today--im sure it is???

I am so sorry to hear that dear, I am here if you need to talk I know how you feel.

Hi ladies..... :wave: waiting ..... how r u????? I had a very long weekend. Had to go to Lubbock and back in under 24 hours. I am so tired...... still feeling positive about this cycle. FF tells me if I conceived this cycle........that I would be due on FEB 8 2011 BUT....... that is the day that My angel was born (stillborn) RIP Christian! ANyhooooooo..... I am not sure that I want to have another on that day but I guess if I do I will have to accept that GOD has a plan.:thumbup:

Sorry you had a long weekend. Ive had a very chilled one - weather is gorgeous here, spent the day sunbathing in the park :happydance: almost unheard of in the UK!

Glad you are feeling good about this cycle. I am too. Not sure if it is forced PMA or not, but wtf perhaps it will make a difference. Trying not to look out for symptoms. Testing 1st June. You? Its going to go soo slooowly.

I think I may have messed up the SMEP - ok, when you get your +opk, do you :sex: for two nights in a row, or three? And then 2 days after do the insurance? I did 2 in a row, and then insurance tonight - but now just wondering if I have messed up. AGAIN. :dohh:

aw thanks so much ttcstill and missymoo!!!xxxx

hope u have conceived this cycle ttcstill..xx

Sorry you had a long weekend. Ive had a very chilled one - weather is gorgeous here, spent the day sunbathing in the park :happydance: almost unheard of in the UK!

Glad you are feeling good about this cycle. I am too. Not sure if it is forced PMA or not, but wtf perhaps it will make a difference. Trying not to look out for symptoms. Testing 1st June. You? Its going to go soo slooowly.

I am testing on the 28th and we should be ttc buddies...... my offical test date is still the 31st

lines have been getting darker since started tests on day 10 then positves day12 now they have changed back to light coloured !?? Does this happen or do mthey stay strong throughout ovulation?? Or is the positive the surge that its on its way and then they change back to light? Tested yesterday 3 times all light day13 and once today so far and light?
Also have the babystart fertile focus saliva test and very strong ferning pattern on this about ten mins ago defo is ferning as seen it change over week to slight and now all fern!
So reall y my questions are the above about change of opks and have i o'd or am i nearlly o'ing?

Can someone take a look at this and give me an answer if you can?:thumbup:

I don't really know about the lightness and darkness thing but I know you ovulate 12-36 hours after the first +OPK..

THey det dark at the surge then they go back to light as your progesterone hormone peeks 12-36 hours before ovulation...... hope this helps.

Hi girls,

how are you? :wave:

I took some time out as I got what looks like 3 evap lines on three diff brands and really couldnt handle being on for a while. Im so not testing early again cant handle that.

Brillbride I am so sorry for your loss hun big :hugs:
Are they going to look into why this happened again?
Im not sure how it works, maybe start taking OPK's soon as your cycle might be a bif off or do you use the CBFM?

Hope everyone is good 1dpo for me so far chuffed its back to normal as OV last month was day 18 due to taken EPO

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->