Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

new mummy - some scam lady came on here yesterday trying to sell this book that cost like 40 dollars or something. They removed her now. No I haven't even ov yet hehe x

Brillbride so sorry for you loss xxx

AF due today here and i am sure she will be about soon enough. Temps have dropped and CM is stained so we will be TTC full on for the 1st month since the MMC this cycle.

How is everyone else anyone testing soon?

mmmm..... brillbride im not sure whatever you are happiest with. I just couldnt handle the sore heads but if you dont get that then all good. I guess it depends on the person who it works well for, in my case my cycle were a good length just was taking it for more ewcm.

Lyndsey how are you? Hows this cycle going?

Hey New Mummy yay Im only one day behind you!!!! Testing date 6th June for me but gonna wait til Im a couple of days late to be sure

Yeah Missy I seen that too on quite a few diff threads either it was spam or she is very inconsiderate since shes telling us shes been pregnant twice and never spoke to us before to announce that

Razcox hey hun im fine how are you im in the dreaded 2ww. I hope she doesnt get you stupid cow

New Mummy, I just stick to this one, one called wishing for a xmas baby (a few lovely ladies there) softcups thread, these are the main ones

oh yeah new mummy - i am on this on, softcups and a TTC after a loss one mostly.

I am on this one and the Jenny Renny one cos that was made by me, sometimes I wish I hadnt bothered haha, on and IUI thread just to see but I don't really speak on that one I just keep an eye out for whats going on. I was on the relaxed out one but that seems to have disappeared, not sure why.

I am on this one and the Jenny Renny one cos that was made by me, sometimes I wish I hadnt bothered haha, on and IUI thread just to see but I don't really speak on that one I just keep an eye out for whats going on. I was on the relaxed out one but that seems to have disappeared, not sure why.

I got a refund from her when i asked for her perdiction! Been too scared to ask why incase its bad news lol!

hey missy did you test?? i read your thread

I got a refund from her when i asked for her perdiction! Been too scared to ask why incase its bad news lol!

Oh thats weird hmmmm:wacko:

I'm only on cd13. We bd this morning and I lay in bed for 2 hours after reading my book. I used preseed and softcups hehe. OH brought me an orange juice and went off to work haha x The bleeding must have been from friction.

My softcup went in with ease Ale. I remember our conversation about those hehe

My softcup went in with ease Ale. I remember our conversation about those hehe

haha they have been for me too!! but im afraid i missed my eggy this month!! whe hadnt BD for 4 days before i got my + opk... i got a positive the next day after that, didnt BD that day, got a negative the next day and we BD that day AM, PM!! We were having problems so we were seperated for those days:cry:

Morning ladies I am 8 dpo and Friday seems so far away...... I need to test them but not actually down til 31st.

Awww sorry to hear that Ale. Is everything sorted out now? x

kind of, not really... but we will sort it out soon, i hope! but hey about those readings, i got a free one from TARA and she said that my destiny will change both emotionally and financialyy starting June 15th, she said or maybe a few days before that... I dont believe in that stuff tho,, Just did it for fun.. Im not even sure when i OV because the day i got my pos OPK i lost my thermometer and i have found it yet!:dohh:

I never temp. I don't know how anyone can keep up with doing all that stuff. I just use my CBFM and OPK but I have to hide the fact I do it from OH because I don't want him to feel we are trying to hard as he kinda changes lol. So I text him yesterday and told him that I have thrown all my stuff out and I'm going the relaxed way. This morning he seemed back to his usual self and I let him take me haha! I must admit I prefer to be this way. We are much happier feeling more relaxed about the whole thing and things just seem more loving and fun and spontaneous. I'm going to keep up with the story about not POAS on my OPK and using my CBFM for his sake, because I want him back to his usual lovely unstressed unpressured nice sexy self! I can't bear putting pressure on him because that makes me feel stressed and pressured. I am also not sticking religiously to the SMEP because I want the quality of his :spermy: so rather than do it every other day, I choose to do it every 3 days (my way) and then when I get my LH Surge I will do it but get the best quality :spermy: (3 days worth) (better quality, quantity, mobility etc). Once I get that 3 days loada :spermy: swimming up me I will be happy cos I know thats the best chance I'd ever get, but I will top it (even though maybe not necessary) with some more 1 day after, then I plan to skip a day and do it once more. THATS IT! Relax. There's always other months. I'm not in a race, plus it gives me chance to save so I can by all the best quality stuff for our lovely baby to come. I don't really mind if it takes me 8 months or 1 year to fall pregnant. I would rather keep sane and have fun and not put pressure on my OH. My relationhip with him is just as important as making our baby. x

thats what ive been doing this month.. not really stressing out about it.. we used preseed almost everytime we BD, and softcups almost everytime.. I see those things as me wanting to be more *wet* and sofctups for not wanting the swimmers to get all over me... So im trying to see it as other reasons other than TTC... I tried evening primrose oil, but i didnt take it everyday.. i took it like 3-4 times.. the pills are huge and you have to take 4 a day! i cant keep up with pills!!

Im doing Robittusin and drinking lots of water and grapefruit juice. I might try the baking powder finger thing next time we bd x

lol im scared to do baking soda!! im drinking lots of water too

I am a bit too. Can I ask you something really gross? The thing is that when I took my Softcup out today I thought it would have lots of his semen in it but there was only bit of weird slimy stuff and nothing as much as I thought where would be. Is that normal? I just wondered why it doesn't have lots in it as I thought it would. Bit disappointed really but I know none leaked out or anything. tmi but do you think my cervix sucked it all up or something could have absorbed it? I'm confused.

Does anybody else know how a softcup should look. I had it in like 12 hours!!! I was expecting lots of it hmmmmmm :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->