Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

the same thing happens to me!! i thought i was the only one.... :shrug:

No me to :-(

Does anybody else know about softcups and how they should look once take out lol

Testing 1st June. You? Its going to go soo slooowly.

I am testing on the 28th and we should be ttc buddies...... my offical test date is still the 31st

Absolutely!!

I am going mad trying not to symptom spot but racking up a list of symptoms but really think it could be all in my head. Have been trying to keep up lots of PMA this month (incase it makes a difference :shrug: ) but its getting hard to do this in the 2WW...

Any symptoms for you?

mmmm..... brillbride im not sure whatever you are happiest with. I just couldnt handle the sore heads but if you dont get that then all good. I guess it depends on the person who it works well for, in my case my cycle were a good length just was taking it for more ewcm.

Lyndsey how are you? Hows this cycle going?

Hey New Mummy yay Im only one day behind you!!!! Testing date 6th June for me but gonna wait til Im a couple of days late to be sure

Yeah Missy I seen that too on quite a few diff threads either it was spam or she is very inconsiderate since shes telling us shes been pregnant twice and never spoke to us before to announce that

Razcox hey hun im fine how are you im in the dreaded 2ww. I hope she doesnt get you stupid cow

New Mummy, I just stick to this one, one called wishing for a xmas baby (a few lovely ladies there) softcups thread, these are the main ones

should we be test buddies then ? could go for 9th? :winkwink:

I am on this one and the Jenny Renny one cos that was made by me, sometimes I wish I hadnt bothered haha, on and IUI thread just to see but I don't really speak on that one I just keep an eye out for whats going on. I was on the relaxed out one but that seems to have disappeared, not sure why.

How do you do this jenny renny thing did look once but panicked lol :wacko:
How much is it anyways?

https://jennyrenny.viviti.com/ it is $8 x when you click into the link it directs you to pay, paypal and credit or debit cards. And there is a form you need to fill in on her website x

I am on this one and the Jenny Renny one cos that was made by me, sometimes I wish I hadnt bothered haha, on and IUI thread just to see but I don't really speak on that one I just keep an eye out for whats going on. I was on the relaxed out one but that seems to have disappeared, not sure why.

How do you do this jenny renny thing did look once but panicked lol :wacko:
How much is it anyways?

Yeah hun cool..... FX!!! :happydance:

I did mine as per my ticker and says I should conceive next month but its hit and miss with her and we all just did it for a bit of fun as she has been right with some (maybe conincidence) and wrong with others.

i have used softcups but both times I got pregnant was without using them and without using preseed---so im going to stick to that this time round---no softcups and no preseed... with the softcups --sometimes there is semen left in it when u take them out and sometimes there isnt..xx

Afternoon all! How is everyone?

AF is here with a vengence so got out the CBFM and ordered all my stuff for next cycle x

Testing 1st June. You? Its going to go soo slooowly.

I am testing on the 28th and we should be ttc buddies...... my offical test date is still the 31st

Absolutely!!

I am going mad trying not to symptom spot but racking up a list of symptoms but really think it could be all in my head. Have been trying to keep up lots of PMA this month (incase it makes a difference :shrug: ) but its getting hard to do this in the 2WW...

Any symptoms for you?

I have been gassy and am having slight cramps at the sides periodically but nothing major. I did feel like I was going to be sick yesterday morning but I think it was because I was starving.

So Sorry Raz....

fx'ed ttcstill hope this is your month, along with me and all my ttc friendsx

Hi ladie :flower:

I have a question for you lovely ladies. Okay, I'm interested in the SMEP, but I have a DH who absolutely hates planned :sex:. He likes it "spontaneous". Did any of you ladies have this problem?

Butter cup - Mine is also this way. He says it cuts out the passion so what I have done is this....told him that I am not doing the plan anymore, told him that I have got rid of all my OPK and CBFM and that I am just going to enjoy him. Since then he has been great. Back to his normal self. Well of course I am still using the OPK and CBFM but I will keep that bit to myself. lol. I am not doing it for any other reason that to be kind to him and stop him feeling pressured. The great thing is that he has gone back into the horn dog he was before now he thinks the pressure if of. Phsychological or what! x

This way I am still able to keep to the SMEP but I kinda deviate it a little bit as I prefer it every 3 days rather than every other (2 days). I had to fight him off me this morning. haha. I made up an excuse about work and needing to be in earlier haha

LOL....great idea MissyMoo....I think I'll try that! :winkwink:. Another problem we have is that we both have pretty demanding jobs and my DH is tired most weekdays....but is ready to go at it over the weekend......but we all know that our eggies don't care about day of the week!! My ovulation tends to be between Wednesday and Saturday....so getting the weekday :sex: is so important!! I guess I have to try to take my weekday seduction up a notch....

I have a question for you lovely ladies. Okay, I'm interested in the SMEP, but I have a DH who absolutely hates planned :sex:. He likes it "spontaneous". Did any of you ladies have this problem?

Honey then what you do is makeit look spontaneous to him..... on CD 8 when e comes home be cooking in apron and nothing else, on CD 10 trap him in the laundry room and do it on the washer, on CD 12 ask hi to come was your back and pull him in the tub, etc......... just dont tell him that is what you are doing.

Afternoon all! How is everyone?

AF is here with a vengence so got out the CBFM and ordered all my stuff for next cycle x

Raz, sorry the nasty witch got you :hugs: .... June will be our month!

Yes mine is quite similar. Havent told him about the SMEP at all, he just knows that it needs to be fairly regular. In previous months we've both been exhausted by the time I get to O and have given up :blush: so my plan this month was to keep things fairly usual in the :sex: department, but had a few tricks up my sleeve to use around O (like bought loads of candles & massage oils) which seemed to work this time!

Butter cup - Mine is also this way. He says it cuts out the passion so what I have done is this....told him that I am not doing the plan anymore, told him that I have got rid of all my OPK and CBFM and that I am just going to enjoy him. Since then he has been great. Back to his normal self. Well of course I am still using the OPK and CBFM but I will keep that bit to myself. lol. I am not doing it for any other reason that to be kind to him and stop him feeling pressured. The great thing is that he has gone back into the horn dog he was before now he thinks the pressure if of. Phsychological or what! x

This way I am still able to keep to the SMEP but I kinda deviate it a little bit as I prefer it every 3 days rather than every other (2 days). I had to fight him off me this morning. haha. I made up an excuse about work and needing to be in earlier haha

:winkwink: Go Missy!

Ttcstill - well gassy is good. And nautious as well. Keep positive hun! Are you testing tomorrow or going to hold on a few days? All of my symptoms seem to have gone today, even the middle of the night peeing seemed to stop last night. Hmm. Trying to keep positive.

So sorry Raz - onwards to next month im sure I will be joining you soon

Tammy not long for you now hun! Have you set a date for the wedding?

New Mummy how you getting on? Brillbride how are you? Have you decided about EPO yet?

Uh buttercup I tend to just pounce on his the less they know the better or they just get funny and un-coperative

Waiting4baby where are you on yur cycle? How are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->