Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Hi ladie :flower:

I have a question for you lovely ladies. Okay, I'm interested in the SMEP, but I have a DH who absolutely hates planned :sex:. He likes it "spontaneous". Did any of you ladies have this problem?

Honey then what you do is makeit look spontaneous to him..... on CD 8 when e comes home be cooking in apron and nothing else, on CD 10 trap him in the laundry room and do it on the washer, on CD 12 ask hi to come was your back and pull him in the tub, etc......... just dont tell him that is what you are doing.

:rofl: :haha:

Thanks ladies!!! You guys are the best :D. I especially love the cooking in nothing, ttcstill :winkwink:. I think I'm going to look for some massage oil right away.

I was able to get him all hot and bothered yesterday (CD 8)....CD 10 is Saturday, so that should be easier. Hoping we can sustain the tempo through o!!

Good luck lovely ladies!! I've heard so many good stories about the SMEP. I hope it works for us all!!

That is fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats Tammy :hugs:!!! I agree with Wantingagirl...please put up a picture!!! Another success story for the SMEP :thumbup:

So happy for you hun!

I just sent the pics from my phone to my email....... just a sec and I will post them.

I will post them when I get back they are not in my inbox yet

So sorry Raz - onwards to next month im sure I will be joining you soon

Tammy not long for you now hun! Have you set a date for the wedding?

New Mummy how you getting on? Brillbride how are you? Have you decided about EPO yet?

Uh buttercup I tend to just pounce on his the less they know the better or they just get funny and un-coperative

Waiting4baby where are you on yur cycle? How are you?

HI im really good DF reckons we will be out this month as i had a bit to drink over weekend and he thinks this slims our chances right down:cry:(but i said'what about all the drunken one night stands that result in pregnancy?')

The first test is the IC and the other two are different pictures of the Answer brand test i took to confirm.

Attachments

• IMAG0095.jpg
    IMAG0095.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 21
  • IMAG0094.jpg
    IMAG0094.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 22
  • IMAG0096.jpg
    IMAG0096.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 22
OMG tammy thats brill cant wait to see pic got my fingers and toes crossed for you huni:hugs:
Hi missy how you doing:wave:

Its deffintely positive....... but i can get real good pics on these...... however I am waiting for the doctor to call..... I am supposed to go in for blood work...... Ill keep ya posted.

Hi new mummy I'm excited for Tammy lol. Apart from that I am desperate for a pee and keeping it in cos have to OPK in a bit lol. Hows you? x

So sorry Raz - onwards to next month im sure I will be joining you soon

Tammy not long for you now hun! Have you set a date for the wedding?

New Mummy how you getting on? Brillbride how are you? Have you decided about EPO yet?

Uh buttercup I tend to just pounce on his the less they know the better or they just get funny and un-coperative

Waiting4baby where are you on yur cycle? How are you?

HI im really good DF reckons we will be out this month as i had a bit to drink over weekend and he thinks this slims our chances right down:cry:(but i said'what about all the drunken one night stands that result in pregnancy?')

I know its horrid isn't it having to give up the Loopy Juice haha:haha::haha:. Life doesn't seem the same. Kinda boring when you go out and you get bored of Orange Juice and Lemonade. Hey to top this I've even given up Caffeine lol ..... people think I'm weird at our Local Squash Club cos I just to love a glass of wine and they bought it in especially for me but would rather feel guilty than loose my chances of conceiving. hehe

I can see the line. Jenny Renny was bloody right girl! lol

Shall I edit the chart Tammy? I want you to give me the go ahead to do this please xx

Congrats! Did I already say this. Sometimes I get too excited and forget but here it is again x lol I NEED A WWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->