Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

well im ok other than df's lack of pma cos i had a few drinks over weekend he thinks we will be out!!? But im not giving everything up and letting it rule mt live ttc that is, yeah tammy really deserves it bless!
Well dying to poas but would be waste hanging on with wanting till 9th aargh to long lol

tammy so delighted--goin 2 look and see what jenny predicted for you now...xx

and any tips for us??

I am awaiting a visit from the :witch: this month...she was due 2 days ago...i ahve no sign so will test tomorrow...I am planning on using this plan next month, along with other things. I will begin temping next month and hoping we will get our BFP soon. Good Luck Everyone...will post my testing date as soon as i know :)

Shit I just had spotting again. I had it a bit the other day. I am on cd15 and use CBFM and OPK and not a high or a positive on either. I am very confused. It is not enough to go on my knickers but when I wiped it was like a pink blood. On cd12 it was a browny jelly like colour. I just googled and apparently you can spot before ovulation but this has never happened to me before. Does anybody know what it could be cos worried now again :-( . We haven't had :sex: for 3 days so can't be that.

I noticed that my Ticker says I am in my fertile period!! I am not putting my fingers up there again to check on my cervical mucus because I promised myself to stop doing that because I get obsessed with it and I worry I am spoiling my chances and disturbing the spermies. hmmmmm I am cramping on the left hand side ...a dull cramp and I know it is my left hand side fallopian tube this month so this all tallies ok. .....but what is it with the spotting. I never get this...hmmmmm. :help:

I can see the line. Jenny Renny was bloody right girl! lol

Shall I edit the chart Tammy? I want you to give me the go ahead to do this please xx

She was partly right she said I would get my BFP in may from a cycle I was on then but that was last month's cycle...... but I did get my BFP in May...... Cheri said I would get my BFp in June Jenny predicted a girl It hink and cheri predicted a boy???????

tammy so delighted--goin 2 look and see what jenny predicted for you now...xx

and any tips for us??

I just :sex: every other day and tried not to stress out too much, I used soft cups every time we :sex: and preseed!

I wish I had some insight to provide, but all I can do is give you a :hugs:, MissyMoo, and hope it's nothing to worry about. If it continues over the weekend, maybe you should see your doctor?

Gosh.....I am so averse of those Jenny and Cheri readings!! I just think they're a bunch of baloney! Don't let them take credit for your :bfp: Tammy. That was God, you and your DH :). Still excited about your good news!!!! I can't wait to work out this SMEP now!!!!! :winkwink:

Its deffintely positive....... but i can get real good pics on these...... however I am waiting for the doctor to call..... I am supposed to go in for blood work...... Ill keep ya posted.

Oh my god how fantastic!!!! Well done you have everything crossed for you

:happydance: :happydance:

morning girls does or has anyone used ic opk's and got lines before a bfp on hpt's?
was reading something about a lady who is using them and says her line is getting darker and she thinks this is going to result in bfp?
im confused as thought the two tests detected two different things?How can a opk tell you your preggors surelly if they worked like this we would only need a universal test for ovulation and pregnancy?
Hi missy hows you today huni?
Anymore updates tammy?

Hi new mummy....It has been a weird cycle for me all in all this month ....I am still confused about my spotting and it is there still. I think it is ovulation bleeding which I have read is a sign of great fertility. Either that or it is implantation bleeding because I think I may have released 2 eggs this month. I did have a weird AF this month where I had just 1 day of a massive gush and then nothing, it was gone, it was so bad it covered my pj bottoms in the morning and my OH was panicking lol. Then I got EWCM from CD3 until CD10 this month as I keep a chart and I just checked. We had a great BD session where I was so relaxed and not thinking about making babies on CD9. Now on CD16 (7 days later) I am spotting, first pink in a jelly like substance and now then this brown colour. I also had dull cramping which has completely gone. I am totally confused. I know that my CBFM never asked me to start testing until CD8 this month so it could be possible. Anythings possible in this TTC business haha.

Just incase it isnt that I am still having :sex:, just had it and laying here with softcup inside me will hips propped up as I type this. Just incase it is ovulation spotting. I have not idea at the moment. Totally confused. lol

One of my boobs is like a football and sore as hell and the other one is also sore but not as bad as the left hand side one! I have been in a funny mood lately. Very emotional and teary, crying for no reason. Also my IBS has completely gone which baffles me. Everything seems to have relaxed.

On your question about the OPKs I am sorry I don't understand either on how people can use them as HPT and it just confuses the whole issue. I think OPKS should be just used for that purpose and HPT for that reason to save confusion. lol xx

OPK's can pick up HCG and LH because of the similaries between the 2 hormones. HCG (the pregnancy hormone) is decribed as being LH (the ovulation hormone)with a 'hat' on lol so the LH part of the hormone is there, aswell as the 'hat'.
The reason you can't use HPTs as OPKs is that HPTs only look for the 'hat' part of the hormone.

Hope that makes sense xxx

OPK's can pick up HCG and LH because of the similaries between the 2 hormones. HCG (the pregnancy hormone) is decribed as being LH (the ovulation hormone)with a 'hat' on lol so the LH part of the hormone is there, aswell as the 'hat'.
The reason you can't use HPTs as OPKs is that HPTs only look for the 'hat' part of the hormone.

Hope that makes sense xxx

so if you get light lines on opk is there a chance you could get bfp soon??
have quite a few symptoms also just feel weird today like not me:shrug:

Doctor confirmed...... three smep cycles and I'm expecting ...... keep the faith ladies this plan works

Doctor confirmed...... three smep cycles and I'm expecting ...... keep the faith ladies this plan works

Thanks! That's good to know because I'm kind of "in the middle" of trying this plan for the first time and I'm feeling really positive about it :)

Huge congratulations on your BFP :happydance:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back