Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

yes and it alernated daily from one side to the other!

I'm testing Tuesday. Felt a bit nautious this weekend and boobs sore today. Hard too tell if it's just the nasty witch on her way. So desperate for it to be my month!

Hello everyone i feel sooooo sick today :cry:
i feel out this month have been getting very stressed out and did opk the other morning band today faint lines but feeling down today think as i feel so damn sick
Hope everyone is well :hugs:

got my jenny reading back too she says my BFP will come in june from a cycle in june, she sees a boy and edd march 2011
hope this is right this is when i orginally wanted our BFP when we started ttc

i know im just feeling sorry for myself how are you any symptoms ? already ordered my ic's and a couple of cb digis for next month really wanna try softcups where du get yours?

i know im just feeling sorry for myself how are you any symptoms ? already ordered my ic's and a couple of cb digis for next month really wanna try softcups where du get yours?

Ha my reading says conceive in June BFP from July but I want it this month. Yeah I know that feeling very well thats why im trying to give you PMA once you sink its hard to get out of. I got mine from a website called access diagnostics hun xxx

Doctor confirmed...... three smep cycles and I'm expecting ...... keep the faith ladies this plan works

Hi ttcstill - just wanted to say congratulations, I don't often post here, but have been following your story and it has given me renewed hope......you really, really deserve it!! All the best! :wohoo:

how long you been trying for?

stopped pill mid feb ist cycle was 19th march 26 days after last pill, then been roughly 26 day cycles since
this will be our 4th cycle if no bfp this time! not long i know but we want it now hate waiting lol
how about you? and how long you used softcups for?
p.s thanks for keeping me smiling :hugs:x x

stopped pill mid feb ist cycle was 19th march 26 days after last pill, then been roughly 26 day cycles since
this will be our 4th cycle if no bfp this time! not long i know but we want it now hate waiting lol

Yeah know how you feel hun doesnt matter how long you have been trying for the want is all the same. If I am not pregnant this cycle this will be our 8th cycle ttc, I think at this point im kind of just accepting what happens. I dont expect anything and if something does happen I can only gain from it. I have some symptons but I get these every month without fail..... lol. Sore head increased yellowy cm about 5dpo and cramping on and off througout and today pain like my pelvis is bruised but like I said happens every month. This will be my second month using softcups and I use the CBFM

np hun thats why we are here :hugs: all of us are the only ones that know how it feels I really hope you do get your BFP this month

:dust: to all

Yeah know how you feel hun doesnt matter how long you have been trying for the want is all the same. If I am not pregnant this cycle this will be our 8th cycle ttc, I think at this point im kind of just accepting what happens. I dont expect anything and if something does happen I can only gain from it. I have some symptons but I get these every month without fail..... lol. Sore head increased yellowy cm about 5dpo and cramping on and off througout and today pain like my pelvis is bruised but like I said happens every month. This will be my second month using softcups and I use the CBFM

np hun thats why we are here :hugs: all of us are the only ones that know how it feels I really hope you do get your BFP this month

:dust: to all

you too :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"