Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Congrats ttcstill!!!! Yay!!!

I'll add your :bfp: to the results thread. Yay!!

XxX:kiss:

Waiting4baby Im so sorry she got you.... I think I shall be following soon cramp and achy legs hate her hate her

New Mummy - Gail whos that? Mine was from jenny renner

Hello ladies,

I am on CD 9 today and think I will start with SMEP too!

This is our 1st month TTC, so hopefully we will get lucky and have a BPF soon!

How long have you girls been busy with SMEP?

Hey TaNasha,

This is my 3rd cycle SMEP and if Im not pregnant next cycle will be my 8th month ttc. I might not beable to follow this plan for much longer (dont know how much I have got left in me) but I will certainly linger on this thread as the girls are ace. Good Luck for this month!!!

Thanks wantingagirl!

Its all so frustraing and i am soooo impatient, and this is only our 1st month!

I am really scared though because i keep reading horror stories about women who have been trying for years and years. So I really hope I can get pregnant!

Yeah I know how you feel hun.... I know its easier said than done but try not stress out too much about it I should know you just end up arguing with OH. My first took me 12 months so just hang in there, I do know that no matter how long you have been trying for its so hard each month.

Im to the point now that I just accept my period when it comes every month cos been trying for quite a while but I know there are woman trying for even longer. Its really hard but you just have to try and go with the flow and it will happen when its suppose to. Always here if you need to chat.

Waiting4baby - Sorry about the :bfn: :hug:

TaNasha - Welcome aboard hun!

wantingagirl - Its the same here now after everything thats happened i just expect AF to show up now.

CD7 here so nearly ready to start our first cycle of the SMEP also using softcup, pre seed and my CBFM. Going to throw everything i have at the eggy this cycle.

Razcox - Yeah hun its totally like that. I use softcups and CBFM so think I will throw in preseed aswell this month if AF arrives. Huh I guess the way I look at it if I have no expectations then when it happens it will be even better. It must be so hard for you im so sorry for your loss you had to go through hopefully we all get what we want soon. I really dont want to believe anything then get my hopes up as that is alot harder to deal with.

Its so gutting when you see AF and realise that could have been a baby but hey we will get there.

You sound like a lovely bunch of ladies so I hope there's room for one more!

We started ttc in Jan 09 when I came off the BCP. I had about 6 cycles of trying then my endo came back really badly and we had to stop while I had surgery a couple of times. We're on our 2nd cycle following all of the surgery. So we've been ttc for nearly 18 months but not that many cycles - if you know what I mean!!

Last month I managed to convince myself that we had conceived - I'd felt really positive about it and then got a Jenny Renny reading which said I was going to get my BFP that month. Sadly :witch: got me instead so I have no faith in any of those readings and I'm not going to trust myself if I just 'feel' positive again.

We're going to follow the SMEP plan this month. I use OPK's as well but that's it.......at the moment!

GL everyone, hopefully there'll be lots of lovely BFP's to report this month.

ellieb - Welcome hun!!! The more the merrier

So sorry for what you have had to go through but at least now you can get on with trying after the surgery. This plan has been quite sucessful for quite a lot of girls and positive outcomes so far. I have tried it on 3 cycles but to no avail as yet but sometimes it just takes time!! GL for this cycle!!!

Hi wanting

Thanks for the warm welcome!! Absoutely right re being able to get on with it - it was so frustrating (in more ways than one!) having to put it all completely on hold. I just really hope that I get pregnant before the endo comes back again. I've had 7 ops over the last 10 years and the BCP was keeping it fairly under control. I can't help but worry that in 9 months (or so) we'll have to stop and go through surgery again. But some women find that their endo doesn't come back after pregnancy so there's always that hope at the back of my mind as well.

Anyway, CD 9 and started BDing yesterday so hopefully SMEP will result in sticky bean this month!!

Not long to go until you start testing....how are coping with the tww? Symptom spotting like crazy?

I really want to try this plan but I'm finding it difficult with my husband's schedule, he works two days, two nights - then off for four days....but when he works nights I don't see him the entire two days as I"m already gone for work when he gets home in the morning and he is already gone for work when I get home at night.....so frustrating!

I went to the toilet today and there was something clinging to the edge of it. I know this will sound really groooos but it was like Mucus with some blood in it. Ok.....this is gross too but I had to analyse it so I took it from the edge and it was cold so I figured it must have come out of me at some point. I swear it was like that slime that you get in those pots that you play with when a kid. A bit like snot but very much cumpier and denser. It was slightly clear but with flex of blood in it. It freaked me out. It must have been clinging to the edge for a few days as it was kinda inside the bowl so I was lucky to even see it. The only reason I did was because I was wiping the toilet and cleaning it. So this is very spooky. I have an idea what it is but I don't want to get over excited. It goes with the spotting I've had which has now stopped. I've been a bitch lately and have dull cramps and crying a lot. I have no idea what's going on. Is my body playing tricks with me because if so that's not fair. My bb's are still very heavy and when I wake up they cause so much pain. The right one was the start of it all which great heavy and like a cocunut and hurt like mad!, then the left one started flaring up. They both feel hot and tingle. I have a strange craping feeling just inside my belly button. All these things are what is very different about me. Oh and spots now...which I never get until AF. Craps in my legs too.

Found this thread last month and DH and I tried to give it a go.

We had been TTC for 5 years with a MC 2 years ago, since then disappointment every month.

I am pleased to say that we got our :bfp: at the weekend :happydance::happydance: Fingers crossed its a sticky x

Good luck to everyone TTC

Sarah xxx

Congrats Sarah!!!!!

Ladiesjust wanted to let you know my betas came back today @ 189

Congrats sarah76!

That gives me so much hope that this mighht actually work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->