Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

ok not as exciting as a :bfp: but look at my pretty opk!! This is my 3rd cycle since coming off bcp and I swear my opk has never been that dark before and it came up within about a minute!

I have a good feeling with my increased CM and strong +opk with SMEP that this cycle it could really happen! Finally think that bcp is out of my system :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Oh that's much darker than your first one! Pretty! :happydance::happydance:

What a different 3 hours makes hey?! That's why I always test 3 times a day from CD13 to CD15 just to make sure!

So pretty - lol yep bonjo808 any two lines are pretty :haha: I can't believe how excited I get at a +opk lol

ok not as exciting as a :bfp: but look at my pretty opk!! This is my 3rd cycle since coming off bcp and I swear my opk has never been that dark before and it came up within about a minute!

I have a good feeling with my increased CM and strong +opk with SMEP that this cycle it could really happen! Finally think that bcp is out of my system :happydance::happydance::happydance:

What a beautiful positive OPK :-D Yay!

XxX:kiss:

What a different 3 hours makes hey?! That's why I always test 3 times a day from CD13 to CD15 just to make sure!

So pretty - lol yep bonjo808 any two lines are pretty :haha: I can't believe how excited I get at a +opk lol

I've been using OPKs for the last 7 months (minus 2 in the middle when I was preg) and I mostly would get my pos with FMU except this cycle (which is odd), it was my 4pm check that gave me a pos. I test three times a day when it gets so close too, don't want to miss that surge!

It's way way early for implantation but I'm having some weird, intermittent, sharp cramps on the left side. Ouch.

I get lots of cramps and twinges in the 2ww - I convinced myself every other cycle that this was it lol but this cycle I'm not taking notice of any twinges I get, my fibbing uterus lol

I've been using OPKs for the last 7 months (minus 2 in the middle when I was preg) and I mostly would get my pos with FMU except this cycle (which is odd), it was my 4pm check that gave me a pos. I test three times a day when it gets so close too, don't want to miss that surge!

exactly cos if you only test once a day then it's so easy to miss, you could be testing every day and be like "where is my surge?!"

Can you put me down for the 23rd April please?

We'll be using SMEP for my next cycle :D

I get lots of cramps and twinges in the 2ww - I convinced myself every other cycle that this was it lol but this cycle I'm not taking notice of any twinges I get, my fibbing uterus lol

I had cramping from the time O came til the hag showed last cycle on and off but this is like being stabbed, well it's gone now but it was there!
I'm symptom spotting. I've been closely evaluating the veins on my breasts for the last 2 days :haha:.

ha ha ha I do that too :rofl: I had sharp stabbing pains in my ovary and inside my uterus I convinced myself it was implantation haha

Cheeky did you get your AF?

Ness Yay so happy you got your surge now get that man to bed!!

AreIn83 - It sucks I got those pains last month at 8dpo and sure was implantation bleeding so not going to take notice either. How did we never notice any of this before. Might be good signs for things to come for you tho hopefully!

hehe I'll be cooking him a nice easy pizza, giving him a beer, then a relaxing massage and hot shower then in that bed mister!! Gotta do it between 8 and 8.30pm though cos i need 30 mins with legs up and Lost starts at 9pm lol

Cheeky did you get your AF?

Ness Yay so happy you got your surge now get that man to bed!!

AreIn83 - It sucks I got those pains last month at 8dpo and sure was implantation bleeding so not going to take notice either. How did we never notice any of this before. Might be good signs for things to come for you tho hopefully!

I always say "I'm not going to look for things that would make me pregnant" and I do it anyway, I've been doing it for a year and a half!! :haha: And then I break out the Google...vicious cycle, it really is.

Lol Sara - I've sworn to myself I'm not gonna SS and not gonna test unless AF is late!

I had 3 +hpt's last cycle and still got AF on time - think it's harmful knowing what could have been if AF hadn't arrived!

Yay + opk .....

Beautiful! Get going girl, there's work to be done.

OKay ladies so I got my Pretty + OPK yesterday and then my temps are still odd yesterday was higher than today .... however i went to bed late last night probably around 1 am and took temp at 730 i did not stay up I went right back to bed i was very sleepy..... so when i woke up again i took my temp and it is 97.73 I am confused...... I have been :sex: like crazy and now am not sure when and how often I should continue..... although I am pretty sure My partner is just fine with all the :sex:

I think with your next temp or two FF will put your ov date as CD11 because of you being under the weather your temps will have been high then dropped when you felt better, however, I would go by your +opk if it's your first month temping - FF takes a few cycles to get to know your cycle so it wont be accurate this cycle anyway!

I would bd tonight and then miss a day then one more for good luck

I had 2 +HPTs and a +blood test and she still showed up last cycle. I think it would be better if the HPTs weren't so sensitive, that's where you get the chemical pregnancies from.

yeah I agree - that's why I won't be testing unless AF is late, at least then I won't know any different whether I've had a chem or not

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->