Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Waiting4baby Im so sorry she got you.... I think I shall be following soon cramp and achy legs hate her hate her

New Mummy - Gail whos that? Mine was from jenny renner

think im out gave in and tesred today 9-10dpo BFN:growlmad:

ttcstill, i've gotten babydust from all the other newly expecting girls. need yours too hehe :)

good luck tammy. sounds promising..xx.xx

hi 2 missy moo and the rest of the crew!!! im cd 10 after my MC..xx

:dust:
Waiting4baby Im so sorry she got you.... I think I shall be following soon cramp and achy legs hate her hate her

Morning i could only hop on for a few mins last night sorry wanting i never answered about 'GAIL' she is another physic lady heard some girls saying she is really in depth so might get one ?
How are you today i have no symptoms today for af or bfp lol!!
when du usually get af symptoms?
Thanks tammy for the pma x x
Hi missy how's you?
And cograts to any BFP i missed:hugs::happydance:

Hey wanting im so sorry i caved in to poas early:dohh:
just really wanted to know well bought things for af seeing her saturday i think:nope:
tested again this morning with a superdrug test and ic nothing zero zilch :cry:
hope your doing ok and well done for not testing fx you get BFP still huni x x

Hi new mumm and brillbride I am ok thanks I think. How are you two? x

Congrat Sarah x

Sorry Liz that you are finding it difficult. It can be if yur shifts are diff, as long as you get some of the bedding days in tho near Ov.

Missy - Is your ticker wrong? Do you think its implantation bleeding?

Sarah congrats hun wow after 5 years, you have instilled my faith! H&h 9 months

Tammy thats great sounding all good hun!!! Are they monitoring you carefully?

Awww new mummy im sorry but it still could be too early to show anything yet. With my last pregnancy didnt get any symptons at all cept for cramping a couple of days before BFP. Every month so far I get on and off cramping a week after OV until AF which is what im getting now so I have no clue and last time no implantation bleed and I get EWCM a couple of days before AF then AF
Ah I didnt want to say anything about our testing date as knew you would be gutted this is why I wont test til late any more as can deal with the letdown better so soul destroying to keep on seeing BFN. So sorry and hope you dont get your AF!

Brillbride - When do you usually OV? Are you using opk and how you feeling?

Awwww, haven't been here in so long and just came in to check how everyone is doing. :friends:

Congrats TTCSTILL!!!!!:happydance::happydance: So excited for you. :flower:

Now, have about 50 or so pages to read....I hope to see more BFPs as I scroll down!

Awwww, haven't been here in so long and just came in to check how everyone is doing. :friends:

Congrats TTCSTILL!!!!!:happydance::happydance: So excited for you. :flower:

Now, have about 50 or so pages to read....I hope to see more BFPs as I scroll down!

:rofl: May take a while hun!!!

Sorry Liz that you are finding it difficult. It can be if yur shifts are diff, as long as you get some of the bedding days in tho near Ov.

Missy - Is your ticker wrong? Do you think its implantation bleeding?

Sarah congrats hun wow after 5 years, you have instilled my faith! H&h 9 months

Tammy thats great sounding all good hun!!! Are they monitoring you carefully?

Awww new mummy im sorry but it still could be too early to show anything yet. With my last pregnancy didnt get any symptons at all cept for cramping a couple of days before BFP. Every month so far I get on and off cramping a week after OV until AF which is what im getting now so I have no clue and last time no implantation bleed and I get EWCM a couple of days before AF then AF
Ah I didnt want to say anything about our testing date as knew you would be gutted this is why I wont test til late any more as can deal with the letdown better so soul destroying to keep on seeing BFN. So sorry and hope you dont get your AF!

Brillbride - When do you usually OV? Are you using opk and how you feeling?

They seem to be I have my first ob appointment today!

Wow thats cool Tammy Im really chuffed for you What will they be doing? Keep me posted on how it goes!!!

Hi missy and wanting im not to bad was low this morning but hey as the saying goes'it aint over till the witch arrives!'
Anyways have a question for you guys exactly how many DPO can implantation still occur?
I know im grasping at straws lol but hey i can dream!!
Not sure if im 10 or 11 DPO today anyway girls hope your all good think your a brill bunchx
p.s been v gassy over last few days totally not like me usually DF lolx

Everything seems fine. Due date is now Feb 11th and i have my next appointment on the 22nd of June for my first scan!!!!

Woo hoo Tammy!!!! Thats great news if Im pregnant due date would be February 14th!! But im doubtful like every month lol.....

New Mummy - You can implant anywhere from 6-12 dpo roughly

Everything seems fine. Due date is now Feb 11th and i have my next appointment on the 22nd of June for my first scan!!!!

So you will be nearly 8 weeks by then? How long were you trying for hun it was quite a while wasnt it? I was thinking of giving up on SMEP but you have restored my faith in the plan. Most people would get it first try and I have tried 3 cycles so far with nothing.

this was my 4th cycle I was using preseed and soft cups faithfully........plus temping and using opk's ........ we just had sex every other day from cd 8 and then the two days after O

Wicked Im going to keep on trying this plan for a couple of months yet and see if I get any joy. Using CBFM and Softcups so I might now introduce preseed. Were you trying for long all and all?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->