Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Oh sorry missed that so you were trying for 4 months? Thats great :)

Hi new mumm and brillbride I am ok thanks I think. How are you two? x

Congrat Sarah x

hi missy moo-im great -- thanks..xxx roll on our jenny predictions:baby::baby:

Brillbride - When do you usually OV? Are you using opk and how you feeling?

I norm ov cd 14 but as i was taken EPO when got pregnant there--I ovulated later --think cd 16-------not sure when im going to ov this time due to MC--but im temping (so il know for sure) and im taken the digital ov tests and the cheapie ov tests...cd11 now and doing SMEP--have done days 8 and 10 so will BD/DTD tomorrow. how are you??xx

Everything seems fine. Due date is now Feb 11th and i have my next appointment on the 22nd of June for my first scan!!!!

this was my 4th cycle I was using preseed and soft cups faithfully........plus temping and using opk's ........ we just had sex every other day from cd 8 and then the two days after O

Wicked Im going to keep on trying this plan for a couple of months yet and see if I get any joy. Using CBFM and Softcups so I might now introduce preseed. Were you trying for long all and all?

Hi tammy so pleased everything is well :happydance:
Hey wanting tammy has restored my faith too was going to try something else but sticking to this think its our 4th month too
Well no af signs yet but BFN on ic just:growlmad:

wanting - My ticker is totally cocked up yes so I have removed it. I don't know whats happening with my damn body right now.

Ladies- Just hang in there because I can definitely say that after over a year of trying to conceive I found bnb and the smep which is the tool that helped us with our miracle..... hope to see you all in first tri soon!

I will keep up with ya but am going to try and not post about my pregnancy in here as to not upset others. You guys will have to stalk my journal. ttcstill's quest for a baby girl.

Afternoon all! Hows everyone doing?

PMA all the way here and i have a feeling its not going to be too long before we get our 3rd extra sticky bean :happydance:

Hello fellow smep-ers! We're trying this plan for the first time this month - our 9th month of properly TTC. I'm hoping you don't mind me gatecrashin ur thread to ask a quick question ....

So we had sex on day 6, 8, 10, and 12 (yesterday) and got first positive this evening (day 13). Does that mean we should BD for the next 3 days i.e. that would be for 4 days in a row?? We're both working late hours just now so feel exhausted just thinking about it!!

BD tonight then tomorrow night then rest one and have a insurance bd the following night!!!! Good luck :dust:

Someone please help me under my name it says ttc but I thought I had changed it can someone help please?

Morning ladies well offically 12-13 DPO now took IC this morningBFN as i was expecting
so defo onto next cycle for me now witch due tomorrow hate her!
Hi wanting how are you?
Hey Tammy it wouldnt upset me you posting on here your an origanal plus everyone should be happy for you and need to see this plan works x

Ladies- Just hang in there because I can definitely say that after over a year of trying to conceive I found bnb and the smep which is the tool that helped us with our miracle..... hope to see you all in first tri soon!

I will keep up with ya but am going to try and not post about my pregnancy in here as to not upset others. You guys will have to stalk my journal. ttcstill's quest for a baby girl.

gonna stalk you today hun!!!!

Brillbride good luck with SMEP hope you get your BFP straight away. Im good just waiting for the AF to come now, dont think I got it this time and onto cycle 8 me thinks xxx

Sorry for your BFN New Mummy Im going to watch 'remember me' in cinema tonight I hope its good. Ha going on my own as hubby wont go with me and cant get a babysitter anyway and most of my mates moved away from here as the place where I stay sucks. But glass of wine and time to myself is more appealing by the second hehe.....

Missy what are you feeling right now, when is your AF due?

Razcox love your PMA can I have some lol....

Always welcome Bubs.....

New Mummy I agree Tammy (ttcstill) is one of the girls. grrr if she goes anywhere lol.... we are so happy Tammy you so deserve it!
Im not too bad, just waiting for AF to come Sunday just know Im not this month just got a feeling

:witch: arrived this morning CD22 way way way early but there you go! Just proves you can't rely on your body lol. Never got anything on CBFM or OPK. No highs, peaks, no smiley face this cycle. But there you go. Ladies I'm gonna give this site a break and have a rest until I get my BFP. I am sorry I find the Jenny Renny chart frustrating and wish I had never started it. It all adds to the stress of TTC. I will be back when I get my :bfp: which according to most of my readings will be this or next cycle. So I want to offer you to chance to take over this Jenny Renny thread anyone whos interested can do so but actually there is the Other Frogger one that now has the whole bunch of readings from all the psychics. I want to wish everybody their BFPs because you all really really deserve them. I have to do this sorry, I need to clear my mind and my head and relax and something is telling me to do this. I want to wish you all the best possible 9 months. Wishing you all wealth, healthy, happiness and prosperity. I swear I will be back when I get my BFP and I could kiss you and hug you all. You are all lovely lovely ladies. Dear friends. When I am typing this I feel like my eyes are welling up with tears but I know I need to get away from the symptom spotting and the checking. Something inside me is telling me I need to do this. I've always followed my heart. I love you all. God bless and see you soon

Missy dont feel bad you do what you have to do the break will be good I think we all get to a point when enough is enough and need some chill out time. Looking forward to you coming back with your BFB news!!!! :hugs:

it says pregnant (expecting) for me hun

yea i finally figured it out!

Morning ladies well offically 12-13 DPO now took IC this morningBFN as i was expecting
so defo onto next cycle for me now witch due tomorrow hate her!
Hi wanting how are you?
Hey Tammy it wouldnt upset me you posting on here your an origanal plus everyone should be happy for you and need to see this plan works x

sorry hun that the damed old :witch: got you......... Thank you for your support. I am not alone in first try Winegums is there but it just feels so weird!

gonna stalk you today hun!!!!

lol

Brillbride good luck with SMEP hope you get your BFP straight away. Im good just waiting for the AF to come now, dont think I got it this time and onto cycle 8 me thinks xxx

Sorry for your BFN New Mummy Im going to watch 'remember me' in cinema tonight I hope its good. Ha going on my own as hubby wont go with me and cant get a babysitter anyway and most of my mates moved away from here as the place where I stay sucks. But glass of wine and time to myself is more appealing by the second hehe.....

Missy what are you feeling right now, when is your AF due?

Razcox love your PMA can I have some lol....

Always welcome Bubs.....

New Mummy I agree Tammy (ttcstill) is one of the girls. grrr if she goes anywhere lol.... we are so happy Tammy you so deserve it!
Im not too bad, just waiting for AF to come Sunday just know Im not this month just got a feeling

Thanks ladies........I will add a link to my journal on my signature and try to post in there regularly.

Hi wanting that sounds great well im seriously going try to and stay off here too this cycle i will miss you all but wanna just chill out and stop stressin just going to use my opk's
Im starting to get a little bit worried you see about it all as im only 26 and thought it would happen well straight away you know, but its not also have my smear check had abnomal cells removed lasy year and go hospital every 6 months so thats this month too so all in all feelin poo today
Think witch is on her way had tummy ache all day feel low and tiny bit of spotting
Will miss you missy ( i wil probably change my mind later lol)

New mummy....... I am sorry and hope you come back with a BFP to share ....... :dust:

Hi ladies,
Not posted for a while as I ahve had a BAD week (see my journal) But I got my pos opk today so lots of :sex: for us this weekend :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->