Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

heeey!
i joined the plan, 3dpo now, plan was modified though a little as I was shattered on my 16-17cd and fell asleep like a baby... :) but i think i ovulated on 15th so now fx!

hi all, Hope you are ok.

Just an update, I got my :bfp: when I was on holiday. Got back home yesterday, desperate to get on here!

One thing I done different this cycle was the baking powder finger, I really think it helped keep OH :spermy: alive.

We didnt actually manage to BD the 3 days after getting pos OPK because I was working nights.

Congrats on all of you with :bfp: and :dust:

xx

Congratulations! H&H 9 months!

What is the 'baking powder finger'?? I can probably guess but thought I should ask just in case!

Hey girls, I will be starting the plan next cycle...I got my BFP on this with DD!! It defo works... xx

What is the 'baking powder finger'?? I can probably guess but thought I should ask just in case!

LOL. Basically, you wet your finger (with water), allow it to dry so it is damp, then put it in some baking powder and insert finger into vagina. If i'm honest it stung for a bit and it worried me, but I had heard this had happened to others, but it improved my EWCM loads! Oh and it only stung for a couple of hours. x

Racahel I saw you in the lovebugs ......... now you me and sara(arein) and winegums are all there from smep!!!!

Thanks Rachael - not sure I fancy trying it if it stings though! Maybe in a few more months! xx

LOL. Basically, you wet your finger (with water), allow it to dry so it is damp, then put it in some baking powder and insert finger into vagina. If i'm honest it stung for a bit and it worried me, but I had heard this had happened to others, but it improved my EWCM loads! Oh and it only stung for a couple of hours. x

in what point of your cycle did you do it?

I'm using SMEP this month. I'm on CD14 and have my fingers xxxed. I'll keep you guys updated.

hi all, Hope you are ok.

Just an update, I got my :bfp: when I was on holiday. Got back home yesterday, desperate to get on here!

One thing I done different this cycle was the baking powder finger, I really think it helped keep OH :spermy: alive.

We didnt actually manage to BD the 3 days after getting pos OPK because I was working nights.

xx

woohoo!!!! When did Jenny Renner predict you hun? So chuffed for you congrats! xxxx

hi all, Hope you are ok.

xx

Woohoo amazing! Congrats!! When did Jenny Renner predict you hun? xxx

I done it on CD 10, when I done my first OPK for the cycle. I remember it being a BD day because I was paranoid my OH would tell I had done it :-S

I didnt do it any closer to ovulation, because I think thats when it starts messing with the sperm, killing off certain sperm to get the gender you want. If that makes sense. I done it the once and it improved my EWCM.

I hope it works for you. x

hi all, Hope you are ok.

xx

woohoo!!!! When did Jenny Renner predict you hun? So chuffed for you congrats! xxxx

Thank you. I hope you get your BFP soon. When do you test this month? Your jenny reading says June?

My Jenny reading was August, so her prediction wasnt right for me. x

oh my god yeah right girl that is absolutely amazing! congratulations sweetie! :yipee: :yipee: that is the perfect start to this month and my friend arein got a BFP too so that makes it an even better month :)

rachael - i'm definitely trying that next cycle. thank you for the tips!!

congrats rachael yay x x
did i miss arein getting her BFP?
think will try baking finger this cycle usually o on day13 so might do it day 9 what du think? hi wanting tammy hope you guys are well
going away tonight cant wait yay

I done it on CD 10, when I done my first OPK for the cycle. I remember it being a BD day because I was paranoid my OH would tell I had done it :-S

I didnt do it any closer to ovulation, because I think thats when it starts messing with the sperm, killing off certain sperm to get the gender you want. If that makes sense. I done it the once and it improved my EWCM.

I hope it works for you. x

hi all, Hope you are ok.

xx

Thank you. I hope you get your BFP soon. When do you test this month? Your jenny reading says June?

My Jenny reading was August, so her prediction wasnt right for me. x

oh just wanted to ask too, what's your cycle length and usual O day? i don't want to do it too early in my cycle. i usually O cd16/17 of a 30/31 day cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->