Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Hi there, im going to be trying the plan for the first time this month.

Im getting bored of waiting for when i can start my opks, i love poas!! :D

congrats rachael yay x x
did i miss arein getting her BFP?
think will try baking finger this cycle usually o on day13 so might do it day 9 what du think? hi wanting tammy hope you guys are well
going away tonight cant wait yay

I agree, so it gives 4 days. I think thats what I done.....i'm just going to check my diary......... yep. I done it on cd10 and ovulated cd 14. so 4 days.

Congratulations! H&H 9 months!

What is the 'baking powder finger'?? I can probably guess but thought I should ask just in case!

LOL. Basically, you wet your finger (with water), allow it to dry so it is damp, then put it in some baking powder and insert finger into vagina. If i'm honest it stung for a bit and it worried me, but I had heard this had happened to others, but it improved my EWCM loads! Oh and it only stung for a couple of hours. x

in what point of your cycle did you do it?

I done it on CD 10, when I done my first OPK for the cycle. I remember it being a BD day because I was paranoid my OH would tell I had done it :-S

I didnt do it any closer to ovulation, because I think thats when it starts messing with the sperm, killing off certain sperm to get the gender you want. If that makes sense. I done it the once and it improved my EWCM.

I hope it works for you. x

hi all, Hope you are ok.

Just an update, I got my :bfp: when I was on holiday. Got back home yesterday, desperate to get on here!

One thing I done different this cycle was the baking powder finger, I really think it helped keep OH :spermy: alive.

We didnt actually manage to BD the 3 days after getting pos OPK because I was working nights.

Congrats on all of you with :bfp: and :dust:

xx

woohoo!!!! When did Jenny Renner predict you hun? So chuffed for you congrats! xxxx

Thank you. I hope you get your BFP soon. When do you test this month? Your jenny reading says June?

My Jenny reading was August, so her prediction wasnt right for me. x

oh just wanted to ask too, what's your cycle length and usual O day? i don't want to do it too early in my cycle. i usually O cd16/17 of a 30/31 day cycle.

I ovulated cd 14 and done it cd 10, so I think cd 12 perhaps? I hope it works. x

OMG I'm having the longest period I've had in months, normally it's 2 days and all over, I'm now on cd6 and still spotting. Hoping I'll be clear tomorrow as I'm getting far too close to cd8 for my liking and wanna get bding! LOL

hi all :)

do we need to know how long are cycles are to work things out?! as my cycle's been really wacky atm!

thanks, and good luck to you all :) xxx

So, I'm doing SMEP this month. I'm 16dpo and usually have a 30 to 31 day cycle. I've done 4 OPK's and they were all negative with a darker line on the very edge of the test line, but still wasn't as dark as the control. Now I'm having slight lower back pains and had some spotting in my CM when I wiped. I'm guessing the spotting is due to OV, so would you girls suggest I just started BDing the three days like I got a + OPK?

:blush:yeah I had a brain fart and totally messed that up. CORRECTION: I'm on CD15.. :blush:

i would start :sex: girl. it's better to do it and be safe and not miss it. you know what i mean? i have a 30/31 day cycle and i usually O CD16/17 so you should be pretty close depending on your LP. i say go for it!

gd morning ladies,i have a question,i am cd10 and i think when i do an opk it will be neg so what i want to know is,if its a neg do i still bd tonight or not untill i get a pos,i bd on cd8 as per plan,rested yesterday,if anyone can hepl i would be very gr8tful.

gd morning ladies,i have a question,i am cd10 and i think when i do an opk it will be neg so what i want to know is,if its a neg do i still bd tonight or not untill i get a pos,i bd on cd8 as per plan,rested yesterday,if anyone can hepl i would be very gr8tful.

Yes, BD tonite. Starting with CD8, BD on each even day until you get a positive. When you do get a +OPK, BD that night plus the next 2 days, then take a well-deserved day off :rofl: and then one more *insurance BD*. HTH!

i would start :sex: girl. it's better to do it and be safe and not miss it. you know what i mean? i have a 30/31 day cycle and i usually O CD16/17 so you should be pretty close depending on your LP. i say go for it!

Ok, that's what I'm going to do. I just hope that today I get a pos opk. I took my temp again today and it was still at 97.18 which seems to be the norm. Just waiting for my temp to drop before OV. Is there any way that it wont drop and my temp will just shoot up or is there always a drop right before OV?

I'm trying not to get myself too worked up over OPK's and BBT this time around because it is the first month trying it, so it's kinda like a test run.

Yes, BD tonite. Starting with CD8, BD on each even day until you get a positive. When you do get a +OPK, BD that night plus the next 2 days, then take a well-deserved day off :rofl: and then one more *insurance BD*. HTH!

thank you so much.:thumbup:

Woo hoo New Mummy hope so my prediction is BFP early July from conception in June so we shall see. How are you?
Im on cycle month 8 and currently cycle day 8 at the moment

Wow Tammy you are nearly 6 weeks pregnant!!!

Liana how long til your OH comes home? How are you?

Ah so happy for your Rachael! Im on cycle 8 at the moment testing date July 3rd I think xxx

Evansangel - Welcome! I started trying when my little one was 3 months old as knew I would take a while as I did the last time. How are you coping with that?

Tigerlilly your so lucky 2 day AF! Mine is usually 7 -8 days and got lucky this month and finished day 5. Hope finishes for you soon!

Evansangel - Welcome! I started trying when my little one was 3 months old as knew I would take a while as I did the last time. How are you coping with that?

Hiya, thanks for the welcome :)

How old is your little one now? Im hoping that i wont take long this time for us, we want them both to be close in age :blush:

Also, im CD8 aswell :happydance:

Starting the SMEP officially tonight :thumbup:

DH wants to know, why cant we BD every night? Will it ruin the plan or not make a difference?

Hiya, thanks for the welcome :)

How old is your little one now? Im hoping that i wont take long this time for us, we want them both to be close in age :blush:

Also, im CD8 aswell :happydance:

Starting the SMEP officially tonight :thumbup:

DH wants to know, why cant we BD every night? Will it ruin the plan or not make a difference?

haha hun.... my hubby is so like that too. You can bed every night if he has good sperm count but you dont know that for sure and if you want to follow this plan you have to follow it exactly and the every other day until OV is to replenish the sperm count my hubby took some getting used to but he now realises if he wants it to work but then again last time I got pregnant was when I only bed first peak day and day before that. We started last night DH just will not listen sometimes and cant say no to him lol....... and dont wanna take the fun out too much.

My little boy is 10 months old now, the plan was we wanted them close together and this will be our last as I have a stepson that lives with us aswell. Took me 11-12 months the last time so kind of had a feeling this would happen.

haha hun.... my hubby is so like that too. You can bed every night if he has good sperm count but you dont know that for sure and if you want to follow this plan you have to follow it exactly and the every other day until OV is to replenish the sperm count my hubby took some getting used to but he now realises if he wants it to work but then again last time I got pregnant was when I only bed first peak day and day before that. We started last night DH just will not listen sometimes and cant say no to him lol....... and dont wanna take the fun out too much.

My little boy is 10 months old now, the plan was we wanted them close together and this will be our last as I have a stepson that lives with us aswell. Took me 11-12 months the last time so kind of had a feeling this would happen.

I want to follow it, he wants to do what we did before. Which was get a + on the opk and BD loads over the 48hour window :haha:

We started last night too, i told him about the SMEP, i was going to keep it a secret and seduce him on the right days. But he said he would work it out anyway :blush:

We want to have two close in age. Then i will go back to college, then uni, then once we buy our own house we will try for another two close in age.

Unless at some point its twins. That would be cool :D

Ok, that's what I'm going to do. I just hope that today I get a pos opk. I took my temp again today and it was still at 97.18 which seems to be the norm. Just waiting for my temp to drop before OV. Is there any way that it wont drop and my temp will just shoot up or is there always a drop right before OV?

I'm trying not to get myself too worked up over OPK's and BBT this time around because it is the first month trying it, so it's kinda like a test run.

not everyone gets a drop hun, so i would go with your body before anything. if you feel your are ovulating then get to :sex:ing! :) totally understand what you mean about not getting worked up...i'm trying to do the same this next cycle :)

hey wanting! i got to see DH last saturday and half sunday and this weekend saturday half sunday. i just got back from the train ride. super sad, but hopeful. i have leave in place the end of the month so i can see him before deployment, but it isn't confirmed yet that i will infact see him. so i'm just crossing my fingers and toes that i get to! that will be the last time i see him before november so i'm praying that it happens...

not everyone gets a drop hun, so i would go with your body before anything. if you feel your are ovulating then get to :sex:ing! :) totally understand what you mean about not getting worked up...i'm trying to do the same this next cycle :)

I pray that you get your chance this month. Not even that you get your chance, but you get some time with you DH. You guys have spent so much time apart that it's only fair that army allows you guys some time together. Let me know how everything goes and in the end if you need someone to vent to you know I'm here.

So, yesterday we finally got a positive OPK! So we got down to bding right away :blush: Then this morning my temp shot up, but I don't know if it's because I haven't beengetting good sleep lately or that I actually ovulated. For some reason FF still says I haven't OV'd this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->