Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

where is your chart? it takes three high temps to confirm ovulation so you will need one today, tomorrow, and the next for FF to give you cross hairs. also, not all women ovulate on the first positive OPK. you ovulate 12-48 hours after your first positive. i get three days worth of positives and ovulate on the last day every cycle. so i would keep :sex: until FF confirms O and also the day after O to make sure..just incase today's temp was a fluke.

thank you so much for your wishes. i've actually seen him more than i thought i would this month. i know 2 days really isn't a lot to most people, but for us it's a freaking life time! the army still hasn't confirmed his end of the month visit is going to happen, but i'm hoping it does. if it's meant to be, it will happen. that's what i have to keep telling myself! if anything, he said he will see if i can get to the airport to at least say goodbye to him. he said if he has to give our :bfp: a shot in the airport bathroom with a softcup and a slap on the a$$ he will :rofl: it won't be until november now until i see him, because we decided that is the best time for his r&r..so 5 months away, hoping i have a bump by then!

seriously firedancer! :rofl: he listens way more than i think he does. it's scary! :shock: i told him last night that the soft cup looks daunting and he said, well i watched the video and it said you just pinch it together and pop it in there. or i could just do it in the cup like it says. i was like, you watched the video? i didn't even watch the video! :haha:

off out for the night with my OH softcup in and DTD lol.... hoping its our month

Woo hoo New Mummy hope so my prediction is BFP early July from conception in June so we shall see. How are you?
Im on cycle month 8 and currently cycle day 8 at the moment

Wow Tammy you are nearly 6 weeks pregnant!!!

Liana how long til your OH comes home? How are you?

Ah so happy for your Rachael! Im on cycle 8 at the moment testing date July 3rd I think xxx

Evansangel - Welcome! I started trying when my little one was 3 months old as knew I would take a while as I did the last time. How are you coping with that?

Tigerlilly your so lucky 2 day AF! Mine is usually 7 -8 days and got lucky this month and finished day 5. Hope finishes for you soon!
your not far behind me again hun i will dfo test this time with you when we doing it? We bd day 7 (didn't wanna say no like you lol) day8 and will tonight well already have :happydance: but will again too:winkwink: having fun this time

where is your chart? it takes three high temps to confirm ovulation so you will need one today, tomorrow, and the next for FF to give you cross hairs. also, not all women ovulate on the first positive OPK. you ovulate 12-48 hours after your first positive. i get three days worth of positives and ovulate on the last day every cycle. so i would keep :sex: until FF confirms O and also the day after O to make sure..just incase today's temp was a fluke.

thank you so much for your wishes. i've actually seen him more than i thought i would this month. i know 2 days really isn't a lot to most people, but for us it's a freaking life time! the army still hasn't confirmed his end of the month visit is going to happen, but i'm hoping it does. if it's meant to be, it will happen. that's what i have to keep telling myself! if anything, he said he will see if i can get to the airport to at least say goodbye to him. he said if he has to give our :bfp: a shot in the airport bathroom with a softcup and a slap on the a$$ he will :rofl: it won't be until november now until i see him, because we decided that is the best time for his r&r..so 5 months away, hoping i have a bump by then!

Yay I'm happy you had some time together and I hope you get some more. We both need to get a BFP this month so we can be bump buddies!

Oh and I sent you my chart.

Hey Girls

Been a while since I have been on here went through a bit of a down phase, I have so many posts to catch up on but TTC soooooooooooooo happy to see your pregnant congrats very happy for you:)

For me things havent been too great I had tests at the hospital today and I have polycystic Ovaries quite strongly and it seems for last few months I didn't even ovulate which means the SMEP was a disaster for me:-(

I had a good long cry today as although I know this is a common condition all it does is delay my chances of getting pregnant ive been trying for 5 months not even ovulating, im on tablets to start my period and then I start clomid, just feeling bit low as not sure what to expect, is there anyone in same situation as me ?

The only reason I found out is because on day 22 using my fertility monitor i noticed I was never ovulating, after a scan it become clear that I have lots of dark patches all over my ovaries:-(

I think if i wasn't so desperate to have a baby i wouldn't be so sad but just feels like even longer and more hurdles

Im hoping I can conceive this year so much

Hi ladies just dropping in to say hello and see if there have been any BFP's this weekend????

I love this! If you do the shoot in the softcup method make sure you 'finish yourself off' when you get home so you can suck all those little soldiers up!

I think I might try the 'finish myself off technique' this cycle too!

I wondered if anyone can help me I am so confused and I am not sure what to think

I posted yesterday here how i went for a scan and it showed I have polycystic ovaries dr looked and stated what she saw was not normal for day 21 and that I should take clomid as I am probably not ovulating and will need help to concive and she stated it was quite strong on my right Ovary. I was super depressed and crying yesterday as i dont want all these delays and as this is my first month of using my fertility monitor I was debating whether to keep using it as i am now taking tablets to force a period start.

However i decided to use it today and i am at PEAK and the ovulation egg is showing on it, (it was low yesterday) and i skipped high and went straight to peak, to double check i did a seperate CB OPK and both lines are strong.

I dont know what to think, should i be taking these period inducing tablets and is my doctor misguided or are my tests inaccurate,

First doc i went to didnt see anything wrong 3 months ago, but yesterday at a seperate DR i saw the scan and i clearly have polycystic ovaries im just confused why everything is reading different

I just BD immediatly and my husband came home from work

Im feeling confused

also on my peak days how many times should you BD

Evansangel - :haha: thats mens for you my hubby is the same. They always also seem to pay attention to things we dont want them to and the opposite for things we do lol.....

Liana - Ah I hope you get to see him too hun..... I can understand you being so sad its a long time and hope you get to see him soon, for your own sanity plus for that BFP.
:rof: men seem to pay attention more than we think. Last time hubby said to me its day 14 have you got your peak on the monitor yet oh and after sex make sure you pop your softcup in hun. HUH WTF???

Good Luck Lynne FX its yur month!!!

hehe... New Mummy I just couldn't say no!! Im not sure when to test AF due July 3rd and have one early diagnostic pregnancy test but dont wanna test early and be negative and know that im out rather than cling onto a bit of hope if you know what I mean??? I would rather be late then test?

Samira hun good to hear from you but sorry with everything that you are going through. Ok what type of tablets are you taking? The reason I ask is because if they are hormonal which they probably are they can give you a false positive on OPK and false peak on monitor. I just wanted to be honest to not get your hopes up as in the booklet it says not to use if on any medication, long cycles past 45 days I think and if taken clomid.

thank you for the tips sophie! i think we are going to try just sticking the softcup in after :sex: does anyone have opinions on either or (him doing it in the softcup vs sticking the cup in after :sex:)

wanting - thank you dear. that is so cute of your DH! i swear it's the truth that they listen..especially when they want a baby too! he knows i'm ovulating at the end of the month so he's trying to make it a point with his unit to see me then...:hugs:

Hi Wanting

Yes indeed your right i called my doctor - I knew something was weird I am taking duphaston twice daily for 10 days until I get my period

Totally freaked out as I never heard of Polycystic Ovaries before - although its very strange as i dont have the symptoms associated with it I am not hairy AT ALL in the slightest (thats my dog in the pic i promise haha) and my BMI is 19.1 and am actually underwieght and I also do not suffer acne or any symptoms so its so out of the blue

If anyone knows anything about it please let me know as the net is scaring the crap out of me as it just keeps talking about infertility:-(

thank you for the tips sophie! i think we are going to try just sticking the softcup in after :sex: does anyone have opinions on either or (him doing it in the softcup vs sticking the cup in after :sex:)

This is just my opinion, I haven't seen or ready anything about it...However it seems that BDing gives the advantage of momentum, as the :spermy:s get a... erm...shooting head start LOL The in the cup method wouldn't have a good forceful way to get them up and in there.

Evansangel - :haha: thats mens for you my hubby is the same. They always also seem to pay attention to things we dont want them to and the opposite for things we do lol.....

Liana - Ah I hope you get to see him too hun..... I can understand you being so sad its a long time and hope you get to see him soon, for your own sanity plus for that BFP.
:rof: men seem to pay attention more than we think. Last time hubby said to me its day 14 have you got your peak on the monitor yet oh and after sex make sure you pop your softcup in hun. HUH WTF???

Good Luck Lynne FX its yur month!!!

hehe... New Mummy I just couldn't say no!! Im not sure when to test AF due July 3rd and have one early diagnostic pregnancy test but dont wanna test early and be negative and know that im out rather than cling onto a bit of hope if you know what I mean??? I would rather be late then test?

Samira hun good to hear from you but sorry with everything that you are going through. Ok what type of tablets are you taking? The reason I ask is because if they are hormonal which they probably are they can give you a false positive on OPK and false peak on monitor. I just wanted to be honest to not get your hopes up as in the booklet it says not to use if on any medication, long cycles past 45 days I think and if taken clomid.

Well mine is due 30th june and jenny did say my BFP in june from cycle in june but like you wanna hang on this time totally agree with what you say now about waiting to see if af arrives as its just double dissapointment with BFN and then waiting for the witch hey hun? Well been doing ic opk's and cb digi opk since sat nothing yet but guessing should be wed thur this wk for the big O :happydance:
Also noticed my ic's opk's are 30miu is that good or rubbish??
Samira my friend had this and she was diagnosed at age 19/20 and she has cocieved a lovely lil boy so dont give up hope girl big:hugs: to you

This is just my opinion, I haven't seen or ready anything about it...However it seems that BDing gives the advantage of momentum, as the :spermy:s get a... erm...shooting head start LOL The in the cup method wouldn't have a good forceful way to get them up and in there.[/QUOTE

I agree!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"