Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Evansangel - :haha: thats mens for you my hubby is the same. They always also seem to pay attention to things we dont want them to and the opposite for things we do lol.....

Liana - Ah I hope you get to see him too hun..... I can understand you being so sad its a long time and hope you get to see him soon, for your own sanity plus for that BFP.
:rof: men seem to pay attention more than we think. Last time hubby said to me its day 14 have you got your peak on the monitor yet oh and after sex make sure you pop your softcup in hun. HUH WTF???

Good Luck Lynne FX its yur month!!!

hehe... New Mummy I just couldn't say no!! Im not sure when to test AF due July 3rd and have one early diagnostic pregnancy test but dont wanna test early and be negative and know that im out rather than cling onto a bit of hope if you know what I mean??? I would rather be late then test?

Samira hun good to hear from you but sorry with everything that you are going through. Ok what type of tablets are you taking? The reason I ask is because if they are hormonal which they probably are they can give you a false positive on OPK and false peak on monitor. I just wanted to be honest to not get your hopes up as in the booklet it says not to use if on any medication, long cycles past 45 days I think and if taken clomid.

thanks all OH is away tonight so not able to stick to the plan 100% hopefuly still get lucky, we dtd twice yesterday and used softcup and pre.... sooo everythings crossed

Well I don't think I have a chance to go by the SMEP this cycle...tho hoping I'll still get my BFP at the end of it all.

I have a terrible sinus cold and DH was exhausted last night, so we just went to sleep. I had a series of almost-positive OPKs for 6 days (I put a thread in the ovulation test section if anyone is inclined to peek!) and yesterday was the darkest I got. Today is very much negative, and my CM changed to creamy, so I am led to believe I already ov-ed. (I hope! I am scared maybe I won't this cycle, coming off my chemical last month) So I decided to make yesterday's OPK a +, since that's as good as it's going to get.

Then I put some fake high temps in over the next few days, and it gives me today as ov day. But if that's so, would my cervix change as well as CM already? I would think yesterday would be my ov...

I guess I won't know more until I see the next days' temps.

This is something I'm definitely going to try, although hubbys away 2 nights this month but hopefully it still work.

Hope we all get out BFP.

Morning girls well still nothing on ic opk this morning but like i said noticed they are 30miu not sure if they are less sensitive than i used last cycle?? OV is meant to be tomorrow so lil confused as last month had steady increase in darkness from day 10 too pos day 12
Going to do CB digi opk this afternoon and can see lil ferning starting on my saliva tast!
ANY HELP ON THE WHOLE MIU THINGY PLEASE X

ahh Liana I really hope you find out soon! Thanks yeah OH's seem to surprise us all the time!!
Hows Sara getting on with her pregnancy, have you heard from her?

Samira I know PCOS can cause infertility but not all the time, it depends how extreme and also what they do to fix this if there is anything they can do. Im also not sure how it could happen all of a sudden I have a friend who has this but she has had it for years.
Im not sure if underweight could also cause this?

New Mummy - 30 is better than the clearblue digital. Says on website 25 mIU at 10 dpo so prob maybe 11-12 dpo

Firedancer im really sorry to hear you had a chemical last month. Im not sure im rubbish at temps and dont use opk as use the cbfm.... if you go from either ewcm or watery to dry and sticky I would say you Ov once this change happened but like you say temp would have confirmed this.

:hi: irisbabe!

ahhh new mummy I thought you meant pregnancy test. I dont understand how opk has a certain level as it just detects the surge???

ASFM im getting EWCM and had pains the last couple of days so gearing up to OV I think

ahh Liana I really hope you find out soon! Thanks yeah OH's seem to surprise us all the time!!

Samira I know PCOS can cause infertility but not all the time, it depends how extreme and also what they do to fix this if there is anything they can do. Im also not sure how it could happen all of a sudden I have a friend who has this but she has had it for years.

New Mummy - 30 is better than the clearblue digital. Says on website 25 mIU at 10 dpo so prob maybe 11-12 dpo

Firedancer im really sorry to hear you had a chemical last month. Im not sure im rubbish at temps and dont use opk as use the cbfm.... if you go from either ewcm or watery to dry and sticky I would say you Ov once this change happened but like you say temp would have confirmed this.

ahhh new mummy I thought you meant pregnancy test. I dont understand how opk has a certain level as it just detects the surge???

ASFM im getting EWCM and had pains the last couple of days so gearing up to OV I think

Thanks hun:hugs: just bought some same as last cycle and just tested now and got faint line so happy now maybe im just going to o later this cycle?
These are 35mIU so dont get why nothing on 30mIU ic's:wacko:

LOLjust only saw that end of your past then!!
Well they must do because have seen on website you can choose sesitivity for opk either 40,30 or 20 my
IC'S are 30 mIU
clearblue digital opk says its 40 mIU
sure sign opk's are 35 mIU
i don't get anyone else help us ??

Is it poss to o later/ different cycle days as by now i had nearlly pos last cycle on day11 and brill pos day12
day12 now and neg??
really scared not going to o this cycle

i think i am out for this month, i was meant to ovulate today but never got a positive on my ovulation tests but also got Call from RE this morning offering me to get my lap and dye tomorrow instead of on the 30th, so have decided to go ahead and get it done although i am really shitty myself still feel dead shakey and sick, need to travel to hospital myself tomorrow and my father is going to pick me up tomorrow after my op they said my OH can't be with my in the hospital could only drop me off and pick me up, we don't drive so just going to have to go by myself my LO who will be three a week today is going to stay with his greatgrandmother tonight and until sat, i am hoping i will feel well enough to cope with him by then as he's having a birthday party on sunday. i am meant to be getting teeth taken out on monday too lol.... i had an MRI yesterday just trying to get everything out the road at once, but i am really scared, got a huge needle phobia, i am unsure what will happen though cause me and my OH have been trying this month....

sara has an :angel: .... :hugs:

i'm still waiting to hear what days i will see DH. i'm being sent on a week long mission on 1 july so i really need to know!

CD10 here.

Started my OPK and got this...
https://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b234/evansangel/15062010492.jpg

Top one is 6pm, bottom is 7pm.

Before the baby i used to OV on CD18, and got faint lines about cd15/16. So im thinking these may get darker over the next few days?

Following the plan quite well, i fell asleep last night so DH couldn't try it on with me :haha:

I really think i am not going to O this cycle the only promising sign was the start of ferning pattern on my nsaliva microscope yesterday pm ;-(
just faint lines on opk's darkest was yesterday pm but no where near as dark as my positive last cycle day 13 today and meant to be O DAY
could i have missed my surge girls should we just BD three nights from now??

Liana - Aah I was really hoping for Sara she totally deserved her BFP I hope she is ok. Lets hope you hear soon. Im not following smep this month but im still on the thread to chat im just sticking to every second day throughout fertile period this month as moving away soon as trying to keep all my money but next month will be back to smep maybe, cbfm and softcups. Due to Ov prob saturday

Im not sure about opk's girls as I use the CBFM

New Mummy maybe you are going to OV later im really not sure I suck with the normal opk

Liana - Aah I was really hoping for Sara she totally deserved her BFP I hope she is ok. Lets hope you hear soon. Im not following smep this month but im still on the thread to chat im just sticking to every second day throughout fertile period this month as moving away soon as trying to keep all my money but next month will be back to smep maybe, cbfm and softcups. Due to Ov prob saturday

Im not sure about opk's girls as I use the CBFM

New Mummy maybe you are going to OV later im really not sure I suck with the normal opk

Hi so happy just got postive on ic and sure sign opk's and my smiley on digi yay best get :sex: and catch those :spermy:
did the dance last night day 12 so do you think stilll do 3 in a row now??
I heard about Sara so sad i sent her a message and:hugs:

Good morning ladies...... just wanted to let you all know that I still stalk the thread twice a day and that I have eveything crossed that all of you join me soon in first tri. I am doing good and the little one is obviously hanging in there as I am a very sick mama today!!!!!

:dust:

Good morning ladies...... just wanted to let you all know that I still stalk the thread twice a day and that I have eveything crossed that all of you join me soon in first tri. I am doing good and the little one is obviously hanging in there as I am a very sick mama today!!!!!

:dust:

ahh bless you been sicky all good really though:happydance:
so pleased for you tammy hope this is our month too thanks for the perk ups :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->