Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

yes! hope it stays
"smepping" for 1 month so it was effective for me :)

I'm trying this method this month! It looks like it's worked for lots of ladies here!

SMEP worked!

congrats Marie!!!
Hope it works for me this month sticking to it like glue pos opk's and smiley on digi 1.30pm yesterday and did the dance!!
POS still this morning on sure sign and ic darkest i have ever seen will bd tonight and tomorrow night off sat and again sun then fingers crossed :happydance:
hi ya wanting how's you huni? when we testing?

fingers crossed new mummy! put all of your positive energy into it and then stick your b*m up so it goes the right way :)

Liana - Aah I was really hoping for Sara she totally deserved her BFP I hope she is ok. Lets hope you hear soon. Im not following smep this month but im still on the thread to chat im just sticking to every second day throughout fertile period this month as moving away soon as trying to keep all my money but next month will be back to smep maybe, cbfm and softcups. Due to Ov prob saturday

Im not sure about opk's girls as I use the CBFM

New Mummy maybe you are going to OV later im really not sure I suck with the normal opk

Hi so happy just got postive on ic and sure sign opk's and my smiley on digi yay best get :sex: and catch those :spermy:
did the dance last night day 12 so do you think stilll do 3 in a row now??

woo hoo!!! :happydance:

Good morning ladies...... just wanted to let you all know that I still stalk the thread twice a day and that I have eveything crossed that all of you join me soon in first tri. I am doing good and the little one is obviously hanging in there as I am a very sick mama today!!!!!

:dust:

aww so chuffed for you tammy!! glad everything is going well xxx

congrats Mari!!! How long were you trying for altogether?

New Mummy - Hey hun, im good due to OV poss Sat two more days to go yay!! hehe..... Think will be testing 3rd/4th July when are you gonna test you are a few days ahead of me? xxx

Alright ladies!!! I'm here with a vengeance :D

This cycle, my doctor has told me not do clomid as my ovaries are a little swollen....so I have to do things au naturel!! So armed with all the PMA I can muster, and faith in God, I have decided that THIS CYCLE HAS TO BE IT!!!!!!

The SMEP is going to be my major weapon this cycle. Trouble is, I have a stubborn DH who only wants to BD when he wants to (iykwim)!! So, I need pointers and tips from you ladies how to get him to conform :haha:

Congrats to all those with :bfp:s....and good luck to those in the 2ww. To those just starting new cycles....hey, let's buddy up :friends:

New Mummy - Hey hun, im good due to OV poss Sat two more days to go yay!! hehe..... Think will be testing 3rd/4th July when are you gonna test you are a few days ahead of me? xxx

not long really, 2 months altogether, so it was a bit of a shock!
I guess I didn't give enough credit to all this SMEPping business :blush:

haha..... Mari it just depends smep doesnt work for all of us if not pregnant this cycle this will be my fourth cycle trying with smep so hasnt worked for me so far. It has a good sucess rate tho and chuffed for you and hope it rubs off on me soon xxx

Alright ladies!!! I'm here with a vengeance :D

This cycle, my doctor has told me not do clomid as my ovaries are a little swollen....so I have to do things au naturel!! So armed with all the PMA I can muster, and faith in God, I have decided that THIS CYCLE HAS TO BE IT!!!!!!

The SMEP is going to be my major weapon this cycle. Trouble is, I have a stubborn DH who only wants to BD when he wants to (iykwim)!! So, I need pointers and tips from you ladies how to get him to conform :haha:

Congrats to all those with :bfp:s....and good luck to those in the 2ww. To those just starting new cycles....hey, let's buddy up :friends:

haha..... ummm tips let me see order him or else :rofl:
if that fails nice peace of underwear :)

I'm trying SMEP this month, for the past week we have been every other night but at CD17 I am not sure what is happening so also starting to temp from tomorrow, am sure havent o yet.
Dont think this will be my month, starting things mid cycle cant be all that good!

It feels good to be doing something positive :) and there are certainly loads of pma coming from this thread x

prob long since forgotten but i posted on tuesday i was getting a lap and dye done yesterday instead of me re-posting the events will just link my other post to anyone interested: https://www.babyandbump.com/problem...ke-bleed-agony-after-lap-dye.html#post5807592

Well af will be due 30th if this not worked again!
So will really try hold on till 3rd wiyh you hun that ok?
well pretty sure i O'D last night as had funny painy feeling alll day long and ic's were still pos and cb digi at 5pm last night:happydance:
They are negative now this morning , so would i of O'D already do you think or does it happen when opk's go back to neg after surge??
mine were pos from wed 2pm through too thurs 5pm !?
Good luck this month everyone feeling positive for us all x x x

Lynne hun I had a lap and dye done there should only be a tiny stitch in your belly button and a tiny stitch below that? Is that what you had? The only pain I really had was in my chest was agony where the carbon dioxide was coming out of my system

Lindyloo welcome! Its great to have something to focus on. I am taking a month break from this plan but still on chatting to all the ladies as they are great just doing every other day this month as not using the cbfm sp dont know when I will Ovulate.

New mummy of course luv, that sounds great, but I wont hold it against you if you dont hehe..... you OV anytime from 12-36 hours after the surge so I would say the eggy released yesterday sometime so your in 2ww now hun xxx

Lynne hun I had a lap and dye done there should only be a tiny stitch in your belly button and a tiny stitch below that? Is that what you had? The only pain I really had was in my chest was agony where the carbon dioxide was coming out of my system

no pains in check only pains in stomach where i had the surgery and where tubes where put in, no pains from Co2 little gas but thats about it, maxed out painkillers and got bad period like bleeding, really annoynig feeling really sick and such at the moment, got cut below my pant line and other is on my belly button but both look completely horrid, throw up after looking at the one on my belly button plus both really hurt. they don't look infected though, contacted the hospital where had op done and they said should be better in a few days and already on high painkillers nothing else they can give me :(

did you have desolveable stitches? i was told to take dressing off after 24hours and let it air out, how often did you have a shower etc?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->