Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Oh Lynne, what a horrible experience. I'm so sorry you're in this much pain. I agree you need to go and see someone if the pain is not getting better by today, just to be safe. Hope you have a quick recovery, hun!

thanks hun sadly not got much better, bleeding is a little worse but at least i am a little mobile now.

thanks hun sadly not got much better, bleeding is a little worse but at least i am a little mobile now.

Lynne - hmmm this seems strange but unless they do it diff I had one tiny stitch in belly button and one further down but no big cut that would need more than one stitch for the tube to go through. I did have a little bleeding and let my stitches air after a little while and showered just when I wanted to. I was in total agony with the chest pains tho I couldnt move all I could do is lay in bed maxed with painkillers but the next day I was over the worst xxx

I hope your ok

thats the werid bit i've had almost no problems with pains from co2

hi i am a first time poster although i have been a watcher for quite a while.

just wanted to let you fellow SMEP guys know that it does work. i got my :bfp: at 10dpo following this plan for the first time.

i had been trying for about a year after having an early miscarriage in may 09 so was really thinking it wasn't going to happen and maybe was getting to old at 35 :haha:

i came across this thread at the beginning of my cycle so thought i would give it a go and fingers crossed this little one will stick. have been testing every day to see the lines get darker lol

i must say we didnt follow it exactly as df had been at golf all day on the day i got my positive opk (also first time using opks) and was too knackered to dtd grrrr, also the next day we missed too. so there must have plenty:spermy: stored up from dtd every other day.:happydance:

the hard part is i have decided not to tell him until fathers day gonna put a positive test in a fathers day card if i can hold out almost told him last night. knowing for 3 days and not sharing it has been hard but almost there lol.

good luck to all you lovely ladies

just wanted to let you fellow SMEP guys know that it does work. i got my :bfp: at 10dpo following this plan for the first time.

i had been trying for about a year after having an early miscarriage in may 09 so was really thinking it wasn't going to happen and maybe was getting to old at 35 :haha:

i came across this thread at the beginning of my cycle so thought i would give it a go and fingers crossed this little one will stick. have been testing every day to see the lines get darker lol

i must say we didnt follow it exactly as df had been at golf all day on the day i got my positive opk (also first time using opks) and was too knackered to dtd grrrr, also the next day we missed too. so there must have plenty:spermy: stored up from dtd every other day.:happydance:

the hard part is i have decided not to tell him until fathers day gonna put a positive test in a fathers day card if i can hold out almost told him last night. knowing for 3 days and not sharing it has been hard but almost there lol.

wow,congrats to you,what a lovely fathers day gift....this is my 1st time trying smep,im now in my 2ww.:flower:

Hello ladies - not been on this thread for ages but still doing SMEP (third cycle I think?). Hope you are all well? Jenny predicted this is my cycle, just waiting to O. Probably wont until tue/wed I think.

Quick Q - when I get my +opk, do we need to :sex: for three days in a row, or two? We've always done 2 and I think we messed it up.

Hello ladies - not been on this thread for ages but still doing SMEP (third cycle I think?). Hope you are all well? Jenny predicted this is my cycle, just waiting to O. Probably wont until tue/wed I think.

Quick Q - when I get my +opk, do we need to :sex: for three days in a row, or two? We've always done 2 and I think we messed it up.

According to the SMEP, you should :sex: on the day of the +opk, as well as the next 2 days. Depending upon when this occurs, if you get that +opk on an odd day, it may actually come out to 4 days in a row!! But I wouldn't fret too much. It's designed to maximize your chances, in case your ovulation is not the next day after that +. In a normal situation, the day of +opk and the next day should be sufficient.

I just couldn't follow it this month. Now in the 2ww and hoping we did the job!

Hey everyone, am on cd14 now. Been doing my opks for 4 days and the lines are getting slightly darker each day, very frustrating!

What do you all do if on one of the even days you just really dont want to dtd?

Hey everyone, am on cd14 now. Been doing my opks for 4 days and the lines are getting slightly darker each day, very frustrating!

What do you all do if on one of the even days you just really dont want to dtd?

Try to make it quick :rofl:

i'm currently 4DPO but still bleeding badly from my lap and dye so doubt will be anything this month for us... though maybe next month

Been lurking for awhile, and now debating about the SMEP. DH and I were thinking just :sex: every other day; I've got long irregular cycles (40 days), and I'm really not sure when to use the OPKs. Waste of money half the time, because I'm checking 1-2x a day! :lol:
Anyone else out there with longer cycles that's used/had success with SMEP? How do you tailor it to the longer cycles? Or do you think the every other day plan is a good way to go? :dance:

Congrats!!!!

Hey ladies just wanted to drop in and remind you all that SMEP really does work, it does not work at the same pace for everyone so if it takes a while just know your BFP is coming!!!!!! I really miss talking to you all like I did before but I also know how hard it is to constantly hear from someone who Is PG.

I am doing great and I have first scan on Tuesday so I will post a link to my journal when I put the picture up!

ttcstill :hugs: glad everything is going well for you. i got to see the end of your journey to a :bfp: and you deserve it!

Can you take a look at my thread please? :)

https://www.babyandbump.com/ovulations-tests/354348-getting-darker-take-look-please.html

CD15, we didn't dtd last night. I was sooooo tired i just fell asleep lol.

Congrats!!!!

Hey ladies just wanted to drop in and remind you all that SMEP really does work, it does not work at the same pace for everyone so if it takes a while just know your BFP is coming!!!!!! I really miss talking to you all like I did before but I also know how hard it is to constantly hear from someone who Is PG.

I am doing great and I have first scan on Tuesday so I will post a link to my journal when I put the picture up!

thanks ttcstill good luck with your first scan.

Hi everyone well had a lovely weekend and still full of positive thoughts!!
Think i am 4 DPO now and really hope this is my month and everyone else's too
Hey wanting how did you get on over weekend you get dtd??

Where is everyone??

Sorry hun I have been staying off here for a little while to keep my sanity I come on every once in a while. Im good didnt mean to follow SMEP this month as not using CBFM just softcups as wanted a break from it and was just gonna follow every other day throughout to end of OV but did every other day and the 3 days once peak (knew from my pains and CM) and will do tomorrow nite and did it cos we wanted to not cos we had to. Reverse psychology!!! :happydance: I maybe should have used CBFM best chance for jenny reading to be right lol... but just couldnt be bothered hehe..... Im hoping the laid back approach works. If im sucessful this month I will be due 8days before hubbys birthday which would be cool!!! How are you, what you been up to? How many dpo are you? Im 3dpo xxx

Tammy thats so great that you are getting your scan? When is it, today? xx

Congrats to all the ladies that got their BFP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->