Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Yay + opk .....

Beautiful! Get going girl, there's work to be done.

OKay ladies so I got my Pretty + OPK yesterday and then my temps are still odd yesterday was higher than today .... however i went to bed late last night probably around 1 am and took temp at 730 i did not stay up I went right back to bed i was very sleepy..... so when i woke up again i took my temp and it is 97.73 I am confused...... I have been :sex: like crazy and now am not sure when and how often I should continue..... although I am pretty sure My partner is just fine with all the :sex:

I agree with Vanessa, as long as you don't have solid evidence you've O'd (temp shift) you should still consider yourself fertile. A pos OPK is pretty good evidence O is coming but it's not 100%. BD tonight and tomorrow. When was your last BD?

Yay + opk .....

Beautiful! Get going girl, there's work to be done.

OKay ladies so I got my Pretty + OPK yesterday and then my temps are still odd yesterday was higher than today .... however i went to bed late last night probably around 1 am and took temp at 730 i did not stay up I went right back to bed i was very sleepy..... so when i woke up again i took my temp and it is 97.73 I am confused...... I have been :sex: like crazy and now am not sure when and how often I should continue..... although I am pretty sure My partner is just fine with all the :sex:

I agree with Vanessa, as long as you don't have solid evidence you've O'd (temp shift) you should still consider yourself fertile. A pos OPK is pretty good evidence O is coming but it's not 100%. BD tonight and tomorrow. When was your last BD?

Um we have have :sex: everyday since Sunday except one day early in the week I believe...... so I am pretty sure there are plenty :spermy: upt here..... and I will just keep adding! I love all the :sex: as much as he does!

Statistically, you're more likely to get preg if you BD 2 days before O than BD'ing on O day itself. The idea being that sperm have to be present when the egg is released. So as long as you have swimmers available when your eggy makes it's appearance, you have a pretty good chance!

Ooh thanks for that info above Sara! Hopefully my BD'ing tonight during my LH surge will be well timed! We also bd'd last night

You're welcome. I think that's why this plan is so effective, it makes sure there's a fresh supply of sperm every other day.

Congrats Takingforever!! I am really thrilled for you and you have waited a fair old time. I am only on cycle 2 so am keeping an open mind for the next few months but I think I'll start getting really hacked off if nothing has happened come the end of summer!!

Exciting that you followed smep exactly - I think this thread is going brilliantly! I am following smep by the letter but even if I don't catch this cycle I will continue with it as it makes things such a doddle.

I am off to go do another opk - I'm sure it won't be positive till tomorrow but I wanna see if it is getting darker! Really I just need to go satisfy my poas addiction.

Hello ladies...

I have been reading this thread and am encouraged by the results I see. DH and I are going to try the SMEP for my May cycle. I am already CD 9 this cycle and have yet to start BD'ing so already too late for this cycle.

Lots of luck and sticky :dust: to all!

Congratulations to all ladies who have gotten their long-awaited :bfp: !

Hello ladies...

I have been reading this thread and am encouraged by the results I see. DH and I are going to try the SMEP for my May cycle. I am already CD 9 this cycle and have yet to start BD'ing so already too late for this cycle.

Lots of luck and sticky :dust: to all!

Congratulations to all ladies who have gotten their long-awaited :bfp: !

You can start today on CD 9! Some girls are doing CD9, 11, 13 etc and others are doing the even days.

I have a question...... I woke up to the alarm at 720 whih is usually the time I temp and I did it was 96.76 however i never got up I was extremely tired as we were out late last night..... so when i got up later in the morning I temped and it was 97.18 which temp should I use?

I'd probably go with the temp taken at your usual time (7.20) as long as you had 4-5 hours sleep before you took the temp :)

Hope this helps.

XxX:kiss:

Hi i am cd1 today and will be joining you please this will be my first cycle TTC hope we all get BFPs x

Hi i am cd2 today have seen this plan and would love to join you........not really sure yet what day i would be testing as i have had 2 28 day cycles and 2 31 day cycles? have bought opt now to help me. I have been TTc for 4 months and would love to get a BFP x

I have a question...... I woke up to the alarm at 720 whih is usually the time I temp and I did it was 96.76 however i never got up I was extremely tired as we were out late last night..... so when i got up later in the morning I temped and it was 97.18 which temp should I use?

I'm was having this same problem this cycle. Use your temp you took at your usual wake up time. Taking your temp at the same time everyday is more important than the block of sleep before. I got this information from a girl on FF's community boards. She's been temping for 10 years so I'd say she's a reliable source.

I've been reading through this great thread. This is my 2nd month TTC, but I started charting my temps a few months ago. I'm on CD 13, usually have 27-28 day cycles, and based on my BBT, I think I ov. around day 16 or 17. This is the first month I am doing OPKs though, so we will see. Started BDing every other day on CD 9 and plan to continue w/ SME method, so sign me up! Contrats to the BFPs earlier and good luck to all!!:thumbup:

oh, forgot to say that AF would be due April 10, so put me down for that date...

Lilac-add your link to your chart so we can stalk it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->