Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Where is everyone??

Sorry hun I have been staying off here for a little while to keep my sanity I come on every once in a while. Im good didnt mean to follow SMEP this month as not using CBFM just softcups as wanted a break from it and was just gonna follow every other day throughout to end of OV but did every other day and the 3 days once peak (knew from my pains and CM) and will do tomorrow nite and did it cos we wanted to not cos we had to. Reverse psychology!!! :happydance: I maybe should have used CBFM best chance for jenny reading to be right lol... but just couldnt be bothered hehe..... Im hoping the laid back approach works. If im sucessful this month I will be due 8days before hubbys birthday which would be cool!!! How are you, what you been up to? How many dpo are you? Im 3dpo xxx

Tammy thats so great that you are getting your scan? When is it, today? xx

Congrats to all the ladies that got their BFP

Hi im good got no symptoms as of yet!
but think i O'ed on thurs so thinking im 5 days hun and af will be due next wed/thurs!!

hi wanting a girl, new mammy and tami and others..

havent been on here in a while either---got my 1st AF since MC on the 19th of June....so just trying to be positive--it is hard:( going to do SMEP again as soon as I can start.....xx

I need help....got diagnosed with ovarian cyst this month, skipped AF last month, and had chem in april. AF started today and I have no clue when I will ovulate this month since I didnt have a cycle last month. Any advise ladies!!! Thanks~

Scan went well https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-journals/317159-ttsctills-quest-baby-girl.html ..........

havent been on here in a while either---got my 1st AF since MC on the 19th of June....so just trying to be positive--it is hard:( going to do SMEP again as soon as I can start.....xx

Hi brillbride hope you are good sending some pma your way:hugs:
This is our last try ay smep its our 4th cycle of it but stuck to it really good this cycle, currently 6DPO and feeling a lil positive still :happydance:

GL New Mummy - Im getting getting cramping in 2ww like I do every month it sucks cos I never know if I have been sucessful or not. Maybe its a sign im not as no diff from every other month

Brillbride hey hun im so so sorry. I cant begin to imagine how you feel, we will get there and guess just need to keep on going. Im trying to take a step back too but on a couple of hours in the morning or I would end up being on all day. I hope your ok and if you ever need to talk im here :hugs:

Sammy Im not sure opk? CBFM? other than that temping and CM?

New Mummy - I was thinking I would not try SMEP again but think I will keep on going but maybe first two peak days but not the third but shall see as the minute I decide not to follow it thats when we follow it exactly :rofl:
Her scan pic is in her pregnancy journal

Tammy thats great hun your ickle bubs in the pic is so cute!! Cant wait to see s/he grow!!
Have you set a date for the wedding?

Just a ? to all your girls. Have you stopped drinking all together when ttc and if not do you mind me asking what you do drink? Im thinking of cutting either right down or out altogether? xxx

I need help...... I cannot get my pregnancy journal linked to my sig...... help!!!

Okay so I can not seem to get the journal to work...... I have no Idea why but here is the pic of the scan.....

Attachments

• IMAG0115.jpg
    IMAG0115.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 8
Tammy i posted on your diary /journal--well done to you and best wishes..xx

This is our last try ay smep its our 4th cycle of it but stuck to it really good this cycle, currently 6DPO and feeling a lil positive still :happydance:
Fingers crossed for you new mammy...im glad your keeping positive and i hope this is a lucky cycle for you.......xxxx

GL

Brillbride hey hun im so so sorry. I cant begin to imagine how you feel, we will get there and guess just need to keep on going. Im trying to take a step back too but on a couple of hours in the morning or I would end up being on all day. I hope your ok and if you ever need to talk im here :hugs:

Just a ? to all your girls. Have you stopped drinking all together when ttc and if not do you mind me asking what you do drink? Im thinking of cutting either right down or out altogether? xxx

hi wanting a girl--yea i was half thinking a taken a break from here as well--i suppose now and again wont do any harm:)
no i havent stopped drinking at all---i like a wee drink esp at weekends..i know it would be good to cut it out but i dont think i will--unless not as much!! xxxx

Fingers crossed for you new mammy...im glad your keeping positive and i hope this is a lucky cycle for you.......xxxx

GL

hi wanting a girl--yea i was half thinking a taken a break from here as well--i suppose now and again wont do any harm:)
no i havent stopped drinking at all---i like a wee drink esp at weekends..i know it would be good to cut it out but i dont think i will--unless not as much!! xxxx

GL New Mummy - Im getting getting cramping in 2ww like I do every month it sucks cos I never know if I have been sucessful or not. Maybe its a sign im not as no diff from every other month

New Mummy - I was thinking I would not try SMEP again but think I will keep on going but maybe first two peak days but not the third but shall see as the minute I decide not to follow it thats when we follow it exactly :rofl:

Tammy thats great hun your ickle bubs in the pic is so cute!! Cant wait to see s/he grow!!

Okay so I can not seem to get the journal to work...... I have no Idea why but here is the pic of the scan.....

Thanks Brillbride think my pma is slowly slipping awaynow as it usually does
1. SLEEPLESNESS = its hot!
2.CRAMPS/TWINGES/PULLING = signs of witch coming?
3. MOODY/IRRITABLE= witch?
all my symptoms just seem to mean she will show her face seem to get them just like you Wanting , had a painful ovulation first time i felt it! so i know i did along with cb digi opk and ic's opk's
thinking df may have problems down there:nope: how do you go about finding out??
Wanting i still enjoy a tipple at weekend either a wine or cool cider :dohh: Hey Tammy baba looks well in piccy good luck huni x x x quick ? for you Tammy how many DPO where you when you got your BFP??

GL

Thanks Brillbride think my pma is slowly slipping awaynow as it usually does
1. SLEEPLESNESS = its hot!
2.CRAMPS/TWINGES/PULLING = signs of witch coming?
3. MOODY/IRRITABLE= witch?
all my symptoms just seem to mean she will show her face seem to get them just like you Wanting , had a painful ovulation first time i felt it! so i know i did along with cb digi opk and ic's opk's
thinking df may have problems down there:nope: how do you go about finding out??
Wanting i still enjoy a tipple at weekend either a wine or cool cider :dohh: Hey Tammy baba looks well in piccy good luck huni x x x quick ? for you Tammy how many DPO where you when you got your BFP??

I was 10dpo

Tammy did you get EWCM in the 2ww? I have had some today but dont wanna get my hopes up its diff as only usually get it just before my AF. Pains in pelvis and lower back but seem to get that every month

New Mummy - yeah I just have a couple of drinks at the weekend but there is gonna be a point where I cut right back if still not pregnant

Brillbride - Thanks hun not been on here half as much as I used to dont want it taken over my life.

I still drink on weekend but think may start cutting it down a bit more soon

hi wanting a girl, new mammy, and tammy and the rest a ya!!

Yea im trying to take a break from these sites as well--im going to unsubscibe from them all but im gona keep a good eye on this one as I like this one!!

Yea its so hard to know on the drinking business...i love a drink and sometimes forget when to stop!! il try 2 cut back at weekends but i cant see it happening too much!!xxx

Tammy did you get EWCM in the 2ww? I have had some today but dont wanna get my hopes up its diff as only usually get it just before my AF. Pains in pelvis and lower back but seem to get that every month

New Mummy - yeah I just have a couple of drinks at the weekend but there is gonna be a point where I cut right back if still not pregnant

I never got ewcm so i used preseed. Fingers crossed this is a good sign for you.... when is af due?

hi wanting a girl, new mammy, and tammy and the rest a ya!!

Yea im trying to take a break from these sites as well--im going to unsubscibe from them all but im gona keep a good eye on this one as I like this one!!

Yea its so hard to know on the drinking business...i love a drink and sometimes forget when to stop!! il try 2 cut back at weekends but i cant see it happening too much!!xxx

Hi hun...... I had cut back on my drinking too just because I wanted to be sure I was not hurting my chances of conceiving.

Has anyone heard from Morgan????

Thanks for that Tammy---do you think that cutting down on alcohol helped you conceiving?? did u cut back or take none at all? sorry all the questions.xx

I just cut back..... I had 3 or 4 beers instead of drowing myself in anything I could get my hands on lol....... I know that they say alcohol slows sperm and weakens eggs ..... so I would have to guess that it helped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->