Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Tammy did you get EWCM in the 2ww? I have had some today but dont wanna get my hopes up its diff as only usually get it just before my AF. Pains in pelvis and lower back but seem to get that every month

New Mummy - yeah I just have a couple of drinks at the weekend but there is gonna be a point where I cut right back if still not pregnant

Hi wanting,Tammy & Brillbride:happydance:
i am experiencing the whole ewcm quite alot too hope this is a good sign for us well 8 DPO today and got busy weekend so will hopefully take my mind off all this !!
I am finding it hard to cut down drinking but think i may cut it out all together if not concieved this cycle
What symptoms did you have Tammy?
You got anymore Wanting?:hugs:

Tammy thanks hun... AF not due til 3rd, Jenny Renny predicted me this cycle but dont know whether to believe that.

Brillbride yeah Im only ever on this site I think its great and made quite a few good friends this time round. Im trying to cut back too but its hard I love my wine lol.... but I could drink a whole bottle just like that think im going to switch to a couple of smirnoff ices on the weekend or something and just have a wine if AF comes
Maybe beer cos I dont really like it and would drink less :rofl:

My hubby loves whisky so he cuts it down to every second weekend and we agreed if we are not pregnant in another 9 months he will cut that out completely and stick to a couple of beers on a saturday night

New Mummy - Hey hun, hope your good. Well here are some of my symptons below:

1. cold symptons every morning that wears off after a couple of hours
2. heartburn (but its weird get this every month now since has my son and never used to get it)
3. weird cramps and scratching sensations like my tummy was really tight too (I usually get cramps in 2ww but usually dull)
4. ewcm on 5dpo but think this would be too early and now dry again

Im not getting my hopes up as have such a big let down every month if I get my hopes up. Have a early pregnancy tests and really cant be using it lol....

Tammy I havent heard from Morgan shes not been on in ages I dont think. Has she been on in any of the pregnancy threads? xxx

The olnly symptoms I noticed were achy bbs and lots of gas...... well now that I think about it I was eating more and weird stuff..... like sweet corn puffs at the same time as a burrito and hot sauce!

They sound like mine apart from ewcm was yesterday 7DPO
Also had really horrible shooting pains today and last couple of days been really light headed after sitting down at work and standing up, even had to steady myself this morning on the door lol!!
I have just 1 early test from last cycle and 2 cb digis but hanging on in there trying to not think about it ,anyways way to early yet only 8 DPO so prob be nothing either way!!
I was wondering how Morgan was too ?

hi girls---new mammy and wanting a girl--really hope u girls catch this month---fingers X'd for you both--both times i was pregnant--main symptoms were boobs, bloated, hungry and implantation cramps...
coming up near day 8 now on the smep--day 7 now

I always drink beer as i love it (weekends)--but can have one too many--wil try to restraine myself!!! last wkend i had a bottle a wine---dont norm drink wine..had thee worst ever hangover so wont be doing that again!!lol

tammy hope u r keeping wel.xx

brill - i'm the same. i try to only drink like once a weekend, sometimes i don't at all though. when i do, i always have no stopping point. lol! i guess it's relaxing to have no worries. do you think that pays a role in TTC? i lost my faith in that when all my friends at the bar i used to work at got pregnant and most of them drank on a daily basis, large amounts, up until they found out they were pregnant!

brill - i'm the same. i try to only drink like once a weekend, sometimes i don't at all though. when i do, i always have no stopping point. lol! i guess it's relaxing to have no worries. do you think that pays a role in TTC? i lost my faith in that when all my friends at the bar i used to work at got pregnant and most of them drank on a daily basis, large amounts, up until they found out they were pregnant!

hi nevertogether.....hope u r well...xx...its so hard to know whether it does or not especially when u hear your story......some people think it "helps" to relax--others think you shouldnt drink before ovulation.....surely u would think it would be after ovulation!!! im on my holidays from today for a few months so im def goin to be havin a few drinks to say the least.....--i also have no stopping point--what are we like!!

We probably should all cut back--but it is easier said than done..xx

OHHHHHH Never...... I hope this is it for you hun!!!! I hope all of you get your bfp's this cycle!!!!!! it is amazing once it happens but I have not forgotten what it is like to be in your shoes!

Yeah brillbride I love my wine dont get a hangover as such but always get a really sore head the next day
I like miller so maybe if I drink that it will take longer to drink or stick to smirnoff ice on a sat nite. Its so
hard tho lol..... and to be honest we gave up all hope when ttc last time and were saving up for IVF and we both got ridiculously drunk one night and didnt
prop legs in the air after and work the dates out and thats when we conceived so as long as we are not going over the top
regularly cant see how much difference it makes.
I have had cramping since 5dpo constant rather than my usual on and off right after ovulation but I aint believing anything.
Hope you enjoy your time off work, are you going anywhere?

Hope everyone else is good?

Yeah brillbride I love my wine dont get a hangover as such but always get a really sore head the next day
I like miller so maybe if I drink that it will take longer to drink or stick to smirnoff ice on a sat nite. Its so
hard tho lol..... and to be honest we gave up all hope when ttc last time and were saving up for IVF and we both got ridiculously drunk one night and didnt
prop legs in the air after and work the dates out and thats when we conceived so as long as we are not going over the top
regularly cant see how much difference it makes.
I have had cramping since 5dpo constant rather than my usual on and off right after ovulation but I aint believing anything.
Hope you enjoy your time off work, are you going anywhere?

Hope everyone else is good?

hi wanting a girl---yes Miller is my choice of drink--thats all i drink--but i would take anything if there was no miller---yes its so true--u can do everything proper 1 month and not conceive --then do everything that u shouldnt do the next cycle and conceive--its crazy!!! hope the cramps signs are a gd sign for you...fingers X'd.... We are moving into our new house next week and then we are going to book a holiday (as we have had a rough year with 2 MC's -since we got married) so I want to book something really good--it will be last minute..we are half thinking of a cruise or cancun or somewhere...anyone ideas?? feel free!! ..cd 9 today so can relax today and no BD'ing!!lol

Okay so I can not seem to get the journal to work...... I have no Idea why but here is the pic of the scan.....

Tammy - wow, its really real! Well done, hope you are keeping well x

Wanting - we gave up alcohol last month, then just had a few drinks at the end of my cycle/ start of this one. Not drinking again whilst :sex: and if the witch shows up in just under 2 weeks will have a drinks then. Had read that alcohol makes it less likely to conceive and given Im on cycle 9 I thought what the hell, if Im trying all things I'd give this a go for a few cycles. Alcohol free wine sucks though.

Wanting just read your signature - you are in the 2WW like me, and Jenny said you would get your BFP in July also!

Hi wanting brillbride and others well af due wed think she will show too just gotta feeling;-(
not tested at all so been really good got no symptomds other than sweats dizziness and tiredness oh and an itchy right booby
how are you doing wanting??

brillbride I have always wanted to go to Egypt, wow but cancun sounds nice too!!! Im not good with boats so cruise would be a no no. You so deserve to take a nice break esp after moving im moving in 5 weeks. Still getting cramping on and off now and very gassy and major heartburn last nite. TMI but when wiped yesterday my CM was kind of yellow strange.

Waiting4baby - yeah alcohol free wine just does not appeal to me :rofl: I think im gonna change from wine to miller as can get through wine so quickly so gonna have 4 btls miller on a sat nite and see how I get on with that still nothing in a while will consider giving it up completely. Woo hoo Jenny says beginning of July from conception in June and AF due 3rd july I hope so but heard alot of women also say always it did not come true for them so we shall see.

New mummy Im good how are you? fell asleep last nite on the sofa at 9pm and got sent to my bed but DH at 9.40pm im so old lol..... heartburn was so sore last nite. Still slight cramp but this is the best it has been since 5dpo im upset now as maybe its just normal since cramp is going and not pregnant lol..... Im so proud of you I have the urge to test but know I will be let down if im not. How are you?

wanting - positive OPK this morning and i see DH tonight :happydance:

hehe.... Liana have you seen the thread just for you??!!! We are all rooting for you. Get bedding girl!! How long is he with you for?? Thats good timing and I feel so positive for you :hugs: So glad you are going to have a 2ww soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->