Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Okay so I can not seem to get the journal to work...... I have no Idea why but here is the pic of the scan.....

Tammy - wow, its really real! Well done, hope you are keeping well x

Wanting - we gave up alcohol last month, then just had a few drinks at the end of my cycle/ start of this one. Not drinking again whilst :sex: and if the witch shows up in just under 2 weeks will have a drinks then. Had read that alcohol makes it less likely to conceive and given Im on cycle 9 I thought what the hell, if Im trying all things I'd give this a go for a few cycles. Alcohol free wine sucks though.

Wanting just read your signature - you are in the 2WW like me, and Jenny said you would get your BFP in July also!

wanting - positive OPK this morning and i see DH tonight :happydance:

Liana....... this is great news!!!!!!! I can not wait to see more BFP's out of this thread!!!!

Waiting- You are in the 2ww right? THis means we are just waiting for the little bean to stick!!!!! OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH I have everything crossed for you!

brillbride I have always wanted to go to Egypt, wow but cancun sounds nice too!!! Im not good with boats so cruise would be a no no. You so deserve to take a nice break esp after moving im moving in 5 weeks. Still getting cramping on and off now and very gassy and major heartburn last nite. TMI but when wiped yesterday my CM was kind of yellow strange.

Waiting4baby - yeah alcohol free wine just does not appeal to me :rofl: I think im gonna change from wine to miller as can get through wine so quickly so gonna have 4 btls miller on a sat nite and see how I get on with that still nothing in a while will consider giving it up completely. Woo hoo Jenny says beginning of July from conception in June and AF due 3rd july I hope so but heard alot of women also say always it did not come true for them so we shall see.

New mummy Im good how are you? fell asleep last nite on the sofa at 9pm and got sent to my bed but DH at 9.40pm im so old lol..... heartburn was so sore last nite. Still slight cramp but this is the best it has been since 5dpo im upset now as maybe its just normal since cramp is going and not pregnant lol..... Im so proud of you I have the urge to test but know I will be let down if im not. How are you?

Hi wow nevertogether hope you have lots of fun girly good luck!!:happydance:
Hello wanting im feeling totally drained and totally out dont know what else to try this time(as i know im defo out just feel it) i know im all healthy down there and that im ovulating regular i just want it so much now im getting sad :nope:
Hope you are preggo this time keeping everything crossed x x
Im like 11 DPO and dying to test but dont want the devastation

Go Never go!! We've all been waiting for about 3 months for this time. Have all my fingers and toes crossed for you. Have a good feeling about this!

Ttcstill - thanks hun yes Im in the dreaded 2ww and getting all negative no symptoms so far but way too early. This time next week I'll be getting ready to test....

brillbride I have always wanted to go to Egypt, wow but cancun sounds nice too!!! Im not good with boats so cruise would be a no no. You so deserve to take a nice break esp after moving im moving in 5 weeks. Still getting cramping on and off now and very gassy and major heartburn last nite. TMI but when wiped yesterday my CM was kind of yellow strange.

Waiting4baby - yeah alcohol free wine just does not appeal to me :rofl: I think im gonna change from wine to miller as can get through wine so quickly so gonna have 4 btls miller on a sat nite and see how I get on with that still nothing in a while will consider giving it up completely. Woo hoo Jenny says beginning of July from conception in June and AF due 3rd july I hope so but heard alot of women also say always it did not come true for them so we shall see.

New mummy Im good how are you? fell asleep last nite on the sofa at 9pm and got sent to my bed but DH at 9.40pm im so old lol..... heartburn was so sore last nite. Still slight cramp but this is the best it has been since 5dpo im upset now as maybe its just normal since cramp is going and not pregnant lol..... Im so proud of you I have the urge to test but know I will be let down if im not. How are you?

Hi wow nevertogether hope you have lots of fun girly good luck!!:happydance:
Hello wanting im feeling totally drained and totally out dont know what else to try this time(as i know im defo out just feel it) i know im all healthy down there and that im ovulating regular i just want it so much now im getting sad :nope:
Hope you are preggo this time keeping everything crossed x x
Im like 11 DPO and dying to test but dont want the devastation

:test: :test:

Hi ladies.... well I'm hoping the smep works again for me very soon......
I was ttc for 12 months, 7 using cbfm....on the final month I tried smep along with my monitor and got my first bfp.....I was soooo chuffed.
Sadly have just had missed miscarriage, went for dating scan at 11wks and baby had died at 8wks :( Had d&c on friday 25th.
Am going to wait til period turns up...hopefully won't take too many weeks then am definately trying smep again ........ fingers crossed xxxx

Hi ladies.... well I'm hoping the smep works again for me very soon......
I was ttc for 12 months, 7 using cbfm....on the final month I tried smep along with my monitor and got my first bfp.....I was soooo chuffed.
Sadly have just had missed miscarriage, went for dating scan at 11wks and baby had died at 8wks :( Had d&c on friday 25th.
Am going to wait til period turns up...hopefully won't take too many weeks then am definately trying smep again ........ fingers crossed xxxx

So sorry, hun :hugs:

waitng, newmummy, ttcstill - thank you so much girls :hugs: it means a lot that so many of you are rooting for me! :thumbup: DH and i certainly haven't followed the SMEP like i wanted to originally, due to geographic reasons, haha...but we haven't done THAT bad. got BD on CD11, 12, and 15 so far. so just missed out on the first part of SMEP.

we :sex: last night and used conceive plus and soft cups for the first time :thumbup: DH had released his spermies about three days ago, so here's to hoping these were mature, healthy ones last night! hoping we get some fun :sex: in too.

waitng, newmummy, ttcstill - thank you so much girls :hugs: it means a lot that so many of you are rooting for me! :thumbup: DH and i certainly haven't followed the SMEP like i wanted to originally, due to geographic reasons, haha...but we haven't done THAT bad. got BD on CD11, 12, and 15 so far. so just missed out on the first part of SMEP.

we :sex: last night and used conceive plus and soft cups for the first time :thumbup: DH had released his spermies about three days ago, so here's to hoping these were mature, healthy ones last night! hoping we get some fun :sex: in too.

woo hoo go spermies go spermies:happydance::happydance:

well asm af due tomorrow feel slightly moody and out this month got none of my normal cramps tho!?
Just going to see what happens from now till fri i think then may test all the best girls x x

I know what you mean about the devestation New mummy. How are you getting on any update? I am stil getting slight cramping but was worse last nite and a sore head but get sore heads often anyway and wee bit sicky but that may just be an empty stomach xxx

hehe.... thanks Tammy maybe too early yet but I ordered a couple of tests from ebay so will test when they arrive dont wanna waste a fortune

Klcuk I am so sorry for your loss I hope you are ok and that your cycle starts soon so you can try again

Yay to all the :sex: Liana!!! hehe.... Hope you get your BFP will be rooting you on in your 2ww!!!

xxx

it says in this plan after the 4th day to STOP, does that mean i cant have sex till after mmy period again?

Nah just :sex: as much or little as you want after that. I usually like a couple of days of to recover after the plans done :rofl:

i don't think DH will give me much time to recover after O :haha: considering sunday will be our last time for 5 months... :shock:

I gave in and tested with superdrug test today totally gutted BFN
feeling really low but only because of that not really got any normal af signs feel tearful but think thats because of my BFN did so well not testing but had to know!!
thinking of what to try this cycle?? why does it take soooooo long to concieve everywhere i look, watch or read women are preggers but not me ;-(
well see if she comes tomorrow but not holding out anty hope as at 12 DPO i should see a bFP now surelly??

AF got me, Im gutted... I was really convinced I could be pregnant

Hi wanting brillbride and others well af due wed think she will show too just gotta feeling;-(
not tested at all so been really good got no symptomds other than sweats dizziness and tiredness oh and an itchy right booby
how are you doing wanting??

wanting - positive OPK this morning and i see DH tonight :happydance:

hi wanting a girl--hope u test soon and get a BFP..good luck moving in 5 weeks!!--im so excited about moving but dreading it as well!! yea 4 bottles a miller cant do any harm:thumbup: thats my drink :flower: still no holiday booked yet but hopefully in the next week or so...xx

..new mammy--hope ur BFN chnages to a BFP soon..xxx

sorry kclux--think i remember u over in p&b-i was a january jellybean....

Never together --hope u r enjoying your time and getting plenty of BD'ing in!!! enjoy:happydance:

im cd 11 at the min..xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"