Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Sorry to see you back in ttc too brillbride, yeah I was in jan jellybeans too :(
How far were you when u had mc?
Good luck for this cycle xxxx

Sorry to see you back in ttc too brillbride, yeah I was in jan jellybeans too :(
How far were you when u had mc?
Good luck for this cycle xxxx

i was exactly 6 weeks gone when i had a natural MC----how far gone were you? i have since had 1 period and im on cd11 from my 1st period after MC...sorry to see you back

im sitting here in tears....my friend just facebooked me to say she is 14 wks preg and she is only just married..have not even replied yet--too upset :(

I was 11wks went for dating scan thinking everything was ok as no signs of miscarriage....scan showed baby measured 8wks and no heartbeat.....had d&c on friday 25th cos hadn't miscarried naturally :( tis a big shock and a lot to take in but would really like to ttc soon. How long did it take for your period to come after m/c?
Hugs to you and your friend xxx

I was 11wks went for dating scan thinking everything was ok as no signs of miscarriage....scan showed baby measured 8wks and no heartbeat.....had d&c on friday 25th cos hadn't miscarried naturally :( tis a big shock and a lot to take in but would really like to ttc soon. How long did it take for your period to come after m/c?
Hugs to you and your friend xxx

hi kclux--- i had a d+c end of Octover last year...my 1st MC was a blighted ovum discovered at 12.5 weeks so i know how u feel..after my d+c my period came back really quick within 4 weeks.......after this 2nd MC-- a natural one My period came back within 4 weeks again...but everyone is different..i think 4-5 weeks is normal..hope u r ok pet...im sure u r still in shock but u will be fine....hopefully we can be bump buddies soon ..xxxx:thumbup:

well af due today soooooooooooooo tired and windy for last few days not noticed until df said lol, well i think i will be onto next cycle soon maybe she will show sometime today ;-(
thought this was my month ;-(
AH brillbride i hate that thats what im saying every one seems peggers ;-(
Hi wanting have you cracked and tested yet? hope this is it for you huni x x

ah New Mummy Im really sorry, I hope she doesnt! Any sign yet?
I tested today but it wasnt with FMN and :bfn: im gutted as thought this was my month symptons completely diff
hubby says still a chance but just have a feeling. How can men be so calm!!! My mate has also just told me she is
pregnant too 16 months ttc tho so chuffed for her. Thanks hun hope your ok?

Brillbride how are you hun and everyone else?

TaNasha sorryhun

Klcuk Sorry for your loss hun hope you are ok

Thanks for kind words, I'm doing ok a bit hormonal/emotional today.......I know we'll be fine just want the next few weeks to fly by so I can feel more physically and emotionally normal xxx
Fingers crossed for all those testing...hope ur bfp's come soon xx

hi wanting a girl--im sure u wer happy 4 ur friend since she was tryin so long..my mate was on her 1st cycle trying--and just married so u can imagine im not a happy bunny at the mo....!!

klcuk I can understand completely how you are feeling and really hope you are feeling better soon xxx

ah Brillbride I understand totally. Why does it always happen this way. Oh yeah just relax and it will happen yeah right and we do everything right and nothing happens and others get pregnant by accident huh hows that gotta work out??? Totally sucks but know we will get our time soon and FX we can be bump buddies. I hope you get your BFP again soon you so deserve it hun. I hope missymoomoo is ok think shes taking a break isnt she? Its so much harder when we have been trying for so long when someone pipes up hey first try.

klcuk I can understand completely how you are feeling and really hope you are feeling better soon xxx

ah Brillbride I understand totally. Why does it always happen this way. Oh yeah just relax and it will happen yeah right and we do everything right and nothing happens and others get pregnant by accident huh hows that gotta work out??? Totally sucks but know we will get our time soon and FX we can be bump buddies. I hope you get your BFP again soon you so deserve it hun. I hope missymoomoo is ok think shes taking a break isnt she? Its so much harder when we have been trying for so long when someone pipes up hey first try.

aw thanx for that wanting a girl--u totally understand me:) hope you get a BFP 2mor--wudnt that be great and u deserve it too.:happydance::happydance:....whatever anyhow we will be bump buds!!!:hugs:
yea missymoo has disappeared off the face of this earth--no doubt she wil b bak!! i am moving house on friday and i might be disappearing too until we get our net connected..lol --il manage somehow!!! its gonna be a gd 3 weeks before engineer will connect us--poor me!! lol....:coffee:

well asm af due tomorrow feel slightly moody and out this month got none of my normal cramps tho!?
Just going to see what happens from now till fri i think then may test all the best girls x x

Good luck!

I know what you mean about the devestation New mummy. How are you getting on any update? I am stil getting slight cramping but was worse last nite and a sore head but get sore heads often anyway and wee bit sicky but that may just be an empty stomach xxx

hehe.... thanks Tammy maybe too early yet but I ordered a couple of tests from ebay so will test when they arrive dont wanna waste a fortune

Klcuk I am so sorry for your loss I hope you are ok and that your cycle starts soon so you can try again

Yay to all the :sex: Liana!!! hehe.... Hope you get your BFP will be rooting you on in your 2ww!!!

xxx

I hope you all get your bfp's soon.......

I am moving into my new house as we speak!!!!!! YAY

Thanks for all your kind words girls, well still no sign of the old witch just tested again of cause a BFN arghhhh!!!!!!
Wanting i feel totally different this time too but no BFP why??
Hope you test again today and get ABFP to cheer us all up hun got everything crossed for youx x
A quick question when we have dtd this time i have been trying to lay with hios elevated or legs in the air but still (sorry for tmi) loads of seman comes away from me beginning to wonder if any swimmers are getting up anywhere near??
I guess i am totally out as 14DPO today so should surelly show a positive result if i was preggers ??

Well another :bfn: this morning so surely I cant be pregnant really thought I was this time. Starting to get major cramps in my legs is a sign shes on her way in a day or two, onto month 9. Yes we will be eventually :) I just want it now lol....

Hope missymoo is back soon but know how hard it was for her I wonder sometimes how I havent taken a proper break. Wow so exciting moving house me tooo in 5 weeks. Are you moving far hun? Wow dont know if I could be off the net that long but might happen to me too :rofl: When you booking your hols? Have you decided where yet? Dubai is also nice

Yay Tammy everyone is moving!! lol.... me, you and brillbride. Good Luck! Have you set a date for the wedding? You moving far?

New Mummy Sorry for the continuing :bfn: like myself hun its a mystery but better sign for you as you are late I have my fingers crossed for you but have a feeling mine will be here soon. Some will probably get out hun thats just semen that wouldnt make any difference anyway most shot up straight away. My sis didnt get her :bfp: til 18dpo

FX when you gonna test again hun?

Well another :bfn: this morning so surely I cant be pregnant really thought I was this time. Starting to get major cramps in my legs is a sign shes on her way in a day or two, onto month 9. Yes we will be eventually :) I just want it now lol....

Hope missymoo is back soon but know how hard it was for her I wonder sometimes how I havent taken a proper break. Wow so exciting moving house me tooo in 5 weeks. Are you moving far hun? Wow dont know if I could be off the net that long but might happen to me too :rofl: When you booking your hols? Have you decided where yet? Dubai is also nice

Yay Tammy everyone is moving!! lol.... me, you and brillbride. Good Luck! Have you set a date for the wedding? You moving far?

New Mummy Sorry for the continuing :bfn: like myself hun its a mystery but better sign for you as you are late I have my fingers crossed for you but have a feeling mine will be here soon. Some will probably get out hun thats just semen that wouldnt make any difference anyway most shot up straight away. My sis didnt get her :bfp: til 18dpo

FX when you gonna test again hun?

I really thought i was too well had ocd all day going to loo but nothing still so guess im late got massive veins appear in both boobies and feel very moody and tearful so guess they are witch signs
well it might still be to early for you as well hun im not testing again now as i know she will come!
what about you??
im so cross with myself for testing so damn early anyhow, we are rubbish at waiting hey:hugs:

hi girls _ an update before i leave 2mor

anyhow;; sorry wantingagirl and newmammy--the BFN..that suks:( hi 2 tammy..xx

we have been so stressed all day moving things--we are not moving far--but i hate moving all my stuff....so in between movin--we have booked a carribean cruise for a week...so that wil be something 2 look forward too

BT engineers cant hook us up for another 3 weeks so its a long wait 4 me without the net but im sure il be able2 check in now and again...sorry if no replies but il be back..plus im lookin 4 wrd to a break from the net anyhow..lol....so prob wont get chattin to ya's for a while--sorry..maybe il come bak 2 some BFP's!!! maybe il have 1 too!!!:happydance::happydance:

take care..xx

good luck with the move brill and hope you have a lovely hol!!
AFM stll nooo AF and boobs still not right dunno what the hell is going on ;-(
want it to come now or it will be here when i go away arghhhh hate the silly witch
Hey wanting any update for you huni??

well af got me this morning gutted am sitting crying now really was hoping and praying we still had a chance
im also stuck on what the hell happened to my cycle this month?? it went from 26 to like 29??
how am i ment to work anything out now?
i have had a 26, 25, 27, 26, 29 day cycles from coming off bcp
df is certain their is something wrong with one of us

well af got me this morning gutted am sitting crying now really was hoping and praying we still had a chance
im also stuck on what the hell happened to my cycle this month?? it went from 26 to like 29??
how am i ment to work anything out now?
i have had a 26, 25, 27, 26, 29 day cycles from coming off bcp
df is certain their is something wrong with one of us

hun im off to work but I will reply properly in a little while :hugs: xxxx

Brillbride I will miss you!!! HURRY UP and get back. Mind you this will do you some good and moving will help to take
your mind off ttc and you can come back with a BFP!!! Ah know how you feel im moving in 4 weeks from Scotland to England and
I havent even starting packing properly yet. Good Luck hun and speak soon xxx

New Mummy I am so sorry she got you. Add all 5 cycles together and divide by 5 and your next cycle should be 27 days. It might just be out of whack cos of the pill.
Have you been trying for 5 months? Hunny dont be discouraged I know it is hard but there was nothing wrong with me or my DH and took us 12 months to conceive and this is 8 months
this cycle it may just take time. I had all checks done and even an op and went away for IVF appointment and conceived naturally.
Are you ok? ASFM no AF but cramps legs, back and tummy so think she will arrive soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->