Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Got my AF yesterday so onto my 9th cycle. Oh well it has to happen sometime I guess lol....

Brillbride I will miss you!!! HURRY UP and get back. Mind you this will do you some good and moving will help to take
your mind off ttc and you can come back with a BFP!!! Ah know how you feel im moving in 4 weeks from Scotland to England and
I havent even starting packing properly yet. Good Luck hun and speak soon xxx

New Mummy I am so sorry she got you. Add all 5 cycles together and divide by 5 and your next cycle should be 27 days. It might just be out of whack cos of the pill.
Have you been trying for 5 months? Hunny dont be discouraged I know it is hard but there was nothing wrong with me or my DH and took us 12 months to conceive and this is 8 months
this cycle it may just take time. I had all checks done and even an op and went away for IVF appointment and conceived naturally.
Are you ok? ASFM no AF but cramps legs, back and tummy so think she will arrive soon.

Got my AF yesterday so onto my 9th cycle. Oh well it has to happen sometime I guess lol....

Hi ya feeling a little better now having really awful pains a really big clots (sorry if tmi) me and df have decided to forhet about it this month and cocentrate on going away 4 wks today yay!!!:happydance:
so sorry she got you to hun really wanted it for you x x:hugs:
well we started af on same day so should be near enough the same this cycle im still gonna do o tests and saliva microscope :thumbup:
come on july bfp for all the smep girls :happydance:

good luck all we're ttc ova a yr! hopin this month may be a lucky 1 X

Thanks New Mummy - so sorry she got you too and hopefully taken the relaxed approach will
help you. Im doing that too, going to stil be on this thread but just going to bed when
we want to no big deal if we dont (well thats what I say now) and going to use softcups and
preseed. Are you going anywhere nice.

sianyld so sorry its a year so far and no BFP. FX this is your cycle

Liana thanks hun, any symptons so far for you. I hope this is it for you!!
hehe.... your hubby likes to pout? what an ace pic you make a lovely couple xxx

just the average symptoms hun. abundant creamy CM today, achey back, dizzy spells, twinges here and there..nothing that jumps out pregnant at me though. :shrug: and yes, he says it makes his cheeks less fat when he makes the pouty face :haha: so he does it in like every photo. thank you :hugs:

Hi girls dont think im even going to opk's this time i have just being totally obsessed and stressed out with it all so going laid back
we are off to Egypt hun been last yr and loved it we are returning again cant wait v excited!!
I heard you say you were moving where abouts too ?
hope everything is well fx never x x

Hi ladies I. am moved and trying to get things put away. Hope everyon3 is doing good. :hugs:to those the :witch: got. I have severarl hcg's a thermometer and preseed if anyone needs them.

I hope they are signs, im so done with SS tho as thought I had lots of signs last month but nope. I have my FX for you tho.

New Mummy - Wow Eqypt me and my hubby have always wanted to go tho and you may even go with a BFP or come back with one!!! Im moving
to Newcastle hun. I have my bag of tricks, got softcups, preseed and CBFM sticks.

Hi Tammy!! Glad the moving went well my turn in 3 weeks!! Im good how are you?

Yay Liana oh my gosh so stoked for Whit!!! Think shes still in total shock lol.....

Hi everyone. I think I will join the Sperm meets egg plan this month and see how it goes :)

I am CD6 right now so just in time. I only have a 26 day cycle so I wonder how that all works out for the cd10 start date.

I had a scare last night noticed blood during sex.....I am fine I believe but pretty upset that only one of the women on the first tri thread I'm in offered support. I am going to start a thread in first tri called smep worked for me. So get your bfps and join me!

yikes - is everything okay honey?? i certainly hope so. we are doing our best to come join! hey on your siggy now you can put bump buddies with whit hehe. did you chart your :bfp: cycle?

Brillbride I will miss you!!! HURRY UP and get back. Mind you this will do you some good and moving will help to take
your mind off ttc and you can come back with a BFP!!! Ah know how you feel im moving in 4 weeks from Scotland to England and
I havent even starting packing properly yet. Good Luck hun and speak soon xxx

New Mummy I am so sorry she got you. Add all 5 cycles together and divide by 5 and your next cycle should be 27 days. It might just be out of whack cos of the pill.
Have you been trying for 5 months? Hunny dont be discouraged I know it is hard but there was nothing wrong with me or my DH and took us 12 months to conceive and this is 8 months
this cycle it may just take time. I had all checks done and even an op and went away for IVF appointment and conceived naturally.
Are you ok? ASFM no AF but cramps legs, back and tummy so think she will arrive soon.

Hi ya feeling a little better now having really awful pains a really big clots (sorry if tmi) me and df have decided to forhet about it this month and cocentrate on going away 4 wks today yay!!!:happydance:
so sorry she got you to hun really wanted it for you x x:hugs:
well we started af on same day so should be near enough the same this cycle im still gonna do o tests and saliva microscope :thumbup:
come on july bfp for all the smep girls :happydance:

hi girls---im just in my mammies here--how ru all?? quick pop in to say hi

hi new mammy and wanting a girl----hope u r both well..i have settled well into new house--love it:) and we have booked a med cruise for a week so looking 4wrd to that...im cd24 but i ov late (i think due 2 movin house) so wont know if preg or not til next week :( --internet will not be connected unitl the 21st so still wont be able 2 properly post til then:(
wanting a girl--hav u started pakin yet?? so stressful movin--at least we hadnt far to go so could just bung all in the car and go back and forth:happydance:
new mammy--sorry about AF--but we girls here all know how u feel:( :dohh:xx

tammy --congrats again---just take it easy and maybe just leave making love until u get to 12 wks--thats wat i would do

hi never together--hope u r well and hope we can join tammy in her new thread..xx

better go.x

Liana- i did not chart my bfp cycle after I got my positive!

Brill- Thank you...... I am doing fine the doctor said we just disrupted my cervix and due to the increased blood flow in the area it is normal to have light leed or spotting.

Waiting4- I am still waiting for you to join hun!

Hi ladies just a quick update i know i said i wasn't going to opk's this cycle but couldn't resist POAS lol!
Got a positive yesterday dinner time and ferning on my saliva scope yesterday and today can feel O anyhow but thought i make sure, pretty early though cos i feel like i already have even though only got pos opk yesterday and not meant till today
Got my postives day 13 & 14 last cycle and only like day 12 yesterday, i guess this can happen or do you think im still due to O?? Do the opks stay positive whilst you ovulate or not?? Any help appreciated x x

Brandy how are you getting on?

Tammy I had that when I was pregnant like doc says just irritation of cervix from :sex: How is the pregnancy going, have you put up bump pics yet?

Liana not been commenting on many threads just trying to take a step back but still having a look. How are you getting on hun I hope its IB and not your AF :hugs:

Brillbride - Moving is so so stressful and my washing machine has packed in 3 weeks before we go as if I need that and issues with getting our new house arggggh! Hope you are
settling in hun. Hurry up and get back!!!! Well Im moving 260 miles eek. hehe.... from scotland to englad so a fair trek think is stressful regardess how far you move tho.
Packing on and off at the min and managed to get a one way flight to edin for me and the kids for £83 which is fab miss ya!

Waiting4baby - Im so sorry she got you im just a month behind you it sucks. Where are you in your cycle now?

New Mummy - :haha: I knew you would cave in. Im not sure about the OPK's hun as use the CBFM is the line as dark as the other line? If it is I would take that as a positive for
the surge and usually anytime between then and the next 36 hours we never know as you could have got that surge through the night before? If you have ewcm and pain go by when that is
at its optimum!! GL!

xxx

yeah it was darkish day11 and defo positive day12 dinner time now faint again yesterday and today so guess i have O'd then between day 12 and today !?
Had abundance of ewcm from monday and still a far bit today just a lil confused as to why its different days but hey ho!!
And had pains from tuesday until yesterday so thinks i have dropped my eggy just cant wait for my hols now yay;-)
URGH moving house you guys rather you than me hope all goes good
How is everyone else doing?
x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back