Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Totally missing you all..... things have gotten really quite here...... wish I had more of a group in first tri!

yeah tell me about it feels like this thread is hardly moving these days!!! And it used to be so busy?? Guess people are giving up on the SMEP??

I know Brillbride is on hols and missymoomoo took a break for a while I think. Mind you I have been trying for nearly a year now and feel at a standstill.

yeah it was darkish day11 and defo positive day12 dinner time now faint again yesterday and today so guess i have O'd then between day 12 and today !?
Had abundance of ewcm from monday and still a far bit today just a lil confused as to why its different days but hey ho!!
And had pains from tuesday until yesterday so thinks i have dropped my eggy just cant wait for my hols now yay;-)
URGH moving house you guys rather you than me hope all goes good
How is everyone else doing?
x x x

thanks hun!!! Im in dreaded 2ww now! xxx

well maybe this will be a 2ww that you will always treasure :dust:

yeah tell me about it feels like this thread is hardly moving these days!!! And it used to be so busy?? Guess people are giving up on the SMEP??

I know Brillbride is on hols and missymoomoo took a break for a while I think. Mind you I have been trying for nearly a year now and feel at a standstill.

hi new mummy- wanting a girl and tammy

god this thread had got v.v.v. quiet!!! got my net up and running again---thank god!!

wanting a girl--i feel your pain--we got married a year ago this Sat and it has been an awful year with 2 MC's and nothing to show 4 it....but i believe smep works:):)
I really thought i was preg this month as i was gettin v.v.v faint lines on cheap tests the past week but they never got any darker and digi said not pregnant and i know i am not pregnant---just dont know what is goin on as cycles are norm 28 days and this seems so so long!! plus my boobs had been so so sore---will not go by that again!! just want to get started again--this TTC business --is not easy!!

xxx

Hey girls I am jumping on the SMEP again. I am determined to get a BFP this month. I am temping, creighton model and SMEP with preseed and maybe the baking soda finger haven't decided on which one. I always stalk this thread and use to post a bit but it really has slowed down...FX for the girls still on here for some BFPs. :)

Tammy I hope so hun but not counting on it lol..... Yay you are nearly 11 weeks how time flies!!! Whens your scan?

Brillbride - Yeah I am sticking to SMEP too I believe in it just taking a long time lol.... I am so sorry for everything
you have had to go through. Im a bit gutted my bestfriend had a miscarriage at 9 weeks the other day and she
had been trying for 16 months and some of the baby still inside her and she is just letting nature take its course.
It sucks. Ah so sorry hun yeah it is so hard. Dont get me wrong Im thankful for having my first and feel so selfish so times
like I shouldnt moan but it is so hard no matter how many you have but Im dealing with it fine just brush it off and pretend im
fine as dont want my hubby worrying. I just got it in my head and vowed I wouldnt take as long as my first and he was 12 months
that I was ttc for. When was your AF due hun?

Sandi :hi: Loving the pic!!! Glad to see you im sticking to this plan for the moment anyway. I think if I dump the plan Im gonna
stay here tho. How are you doing? This thread is really slow now guess people have either given up or got pregnant lol

Tammy I hope so hun but not counting on it lol..... Yay you are nearly 11 weeks how time flies!!! Whens your scan?

Brillbride - Yeah I am sticking to SMEP too I believe in it just taking a long time lol.... I am so sorry for everything
you have had to go through. Im a bit gutted my bestfriend had a miscarriage at 9 weeks the other day and she
had been trying for 16 months and some of the baby still inside her and she is just letting nature take its course.
It sucks. Ah so sorry hun yeah it is so hard. Dont get me wrong Im thankful for having my first and feel so selfish so times
like I shouldnt moan but it is so hard no matter how many you have but Im dealing with it fine just brush it off and pretend im
fine as dont want my hubby worrying. I just got it in my head and vowed I wouldnt take as long as my first and he was 12 months

Sandi :hi: Loving the pic!!! Glad to see you im sticking to this plan for the moment anyway. I think if I dump the plan Im gonna
stay here tho. How are you doing? This thread is really slow now guess people have either given up or got pregnant lol

hi wanting a girl..AF came this morning--im glad in a way---cycle was 32 days long--thats thee longest ever---
hope this will be a shorter one...im wondering is there anything i can take 2 shorten it..lol
yea this SMEP plan sure is quiet--maybe everyone has gone off and gotten pregnant and we are just left!! lol...Our time will come:happydance::happydance:
im def sticking with SMEP---...sorry about your friend --thats sad for her:nope: the poor girl......il have 2 visit my friend in hospital today--maybe it will rub off on me...we are goin on hols this sunday now so lookin 4 wrd to that...xxxxxxx

hi tammy--hope ur keeping well--i love seeing your ticker go further and further..xxx

wanting so sorry about ur friend. Thanks for the comment about the pic...thought it was time to change it up. lol. well my opk was almost positive yesterday so am expecting it to be nice and dark today. had a rough night of sleep so temp was off a bit this morning..hoping ff doesnt put in crosshairs for the small rise this morning but we did bd so...well all in just FX for a bfp!!;)

wanting so sorry about ur friend. Thanks for the comment about the pic...thought it was time to change it up. lol. well my opk was almost positive yesterday so am expecting it to be nice and dark today. had a rough night of sleep so temp was off a bit this morning..hoping ff doesnt put in crosshairs for the small rise this morning but we did bd so...well all in just FX for a bfp!!;)

Hey you good luck on you :bfp:

Brill my next scan will be in 8 weeks I am super excited...... 183 bpm on last visit!

I can feel the O coming this month. I am a little concerned by my temps but I had a really close positive on my OPKS today and we will bd again tonight. haven't exactly stuck to SMEP this month seem to have a higher than normal sex drive lately. LOL I hope that is a a good thing. So we will bd tonight and I will do another opk this evening before dh gets home and I bet its a positive.:)

Hey everybody

Hope you don't mind me joining.

DH and I will be doing the SMEP for our first ever cycle TTC this month. I'm very organised and wanted a plan and have read great success using this one, so thought it was worth a try. It sounds perfect for us and I can't wait to get started on it once my AF has gone.

Just dropping in to say HI I sure miss the way this thread used to be!

Silverbell welcome hun!!! GL for this month and hope its first time lucky.

ASFM this is my 4th cycle on it and 9th cycle ttc :cry:

Tammy :hi: hun totally agree but hope it gets some interest again soon. Where have the rest of the girls gone? Newmummy? Think Brillbride is on a 3 week holiday. Anyone heard from Morgan? hope shes ok. Brandy? Come on lets get this thread jump started again. Tammy hope Im joining you soon!!!

hi, i'm new to all this, hope its ok for me to join as going to try smep this month after 2 years of trying everything else and you all seem really nice on here x

Puma welcome hun! This thread isnt as busy as it used to be but hopefully ou will kick start it again hehe.....

Ah 2 years thats a long time. Have you considered getting the clearblue fertility monitor? Thats what I use GL for this cycle!!

hi wantingagirl, I've tried those sticks to get the timing right- have to have the ones with the smiling faces no good trying to read lines. How do the monitors work? I'm a bit slow replying as trying to work out the site. Got to admit i got bit bit addicted to reading this thread the other day i do hope it picks up again x

quick question do i reply on post reply or quick reply getting a bit confused- i'll get used to it in a bit

post reply unless you want to reply specifically to one person and there text will be before yours so that you can see what they have wrote if that makes sense. The monitor you buy boxes of stick and you only usually use 10 per month and they tell you low, high and peak days so you dont have to second guess. Any other questions just fire away :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->