Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

I'm getting the hang of this now thanku, just need to learn the terms
due to start fri as day 8 so if doesnt work this month i'll get the monitor need as much help as poss, i've found the smiles now :thumbup:

hehe... you will get the hang of it took me a while.

You should come visit my journal at bottom of my siggy. Girls on this site are great :thumbup:

thanku i will pop over to ur journal in a bit, it'll be nice to meet others also going throu the same thing or have some advice

yep defo and everyone has always been so nice on here :hugs: great as people that arent going through this dont understand

:hi: everyone - not been around for a few weeks as been off on holiday. Also taken the opportunity to chill out and try and not focus on ttc as much (although still trying of course)! Because of this we've stopped using SMEP so wont be adding my dates to this thread, although will still pop in from time to time to say hello. We've been using SMEP for 4 cycles and I think we just need a break from it as it became a bit clinical. Will see if the TTHF works! On cycle 10 so hopefully will happen soon....

Hope you are all well - sending lots of :dust: and Tammy hope you are keeping well?

x

Silverbell welcome hun!!! GL for this month and hope its first time lucky.

ASFM this is my 4th cycle on it and 9th cycle ttc :cry:

Tammy :hi: hun totally agree but hope it gets some interest again soon. Where have the rest of the girls gone? Newmummy? Think Brillbride is on a 3 week holiday. Anyone heard from Morgan? hope shes ok. Brandy? Come on lets get this thread jump started again. Tammy hope Im joining you soon!!!

I do too hun I do too!

Hi I'm new to this forum and just wondered if someone could help, I'm currently using a CBFM and have started to follow the SMEP this month. My question is do I start BD everyday from a high or the peak. I'm on day 11 with a high but not sure if we shoud leave the BD till tomorrow??? HELP XX

hi i started the smep after reading this thread if i've got it right you start :sex: on day 8 and every other day till you ov then go for 3 nyts have a nyt break then 1 more nyt for luck, wantingagirl journal is good for advice or looking for more buddies the girls on there are lovely i've never used cbfm so don't know how they work but wantingagirl said they are good :happydance:

hi missy moo-gr8 to cu bak--havent been on much myself here due to one thing an another...hope u r well..xx

Same here missymoo--still nothing---

im on cd 15 and got smileys today and yesterday so still trying to be positive..xx

hi missy! :wave:

i am good honey. didn't get my :bfp: with DH's visit last month, so just counting down until the next one. :hugs:

I figured that. I couldn't resist to check and see certain ladies on here. I bet it will happen the next time. Remember all those kiddies that are coming your way. Was it 6 or something that the physycic lady said hehe xxx And I said ooooooh my god your going to be busy bee! hehe

Love smiley faces Brillbride....I got a high today on my cbfm so expecting a LH surge on opk in 1 or 2 days. x

So I came off the Cilest Contraceptive in February this year and it has taken this long for me to start feeling my hormones are getting normal. At the beginning things were seriously weird.....was getting really bad zits under my skin on my chin, things were not normal really....just recently the zits have gone from TERRIBLE in Feb, Mar, Apr....then started to subside around May June and July was the start of something different because I felt much nicer in myself,....no horrible skin and zits and my skin is just like a babies now...not a spot in site. I believe in what they say about the contraceptive taking 6 months to leave your system, because my spots have all gone now and I feel normal, and kinda human again and I am VERY POSITIVE! Can you believe I am saying this!!! haha

So what I am saying is....could this be it...all those rotten shitty hormones are balancing themselves out and maybe my brain is communicating with my reproductive system and they are at last getting on and saying..."hey guys, this girl wants a baby....lets make one!" hmmmmm .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->