Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

hi missy moo--glad your feeling positive--positive is good....we can be positive together -- speakin of spots --iv been coming out in them on forehead so much since my MC...i norm have clear skin so it is annoying--glad yours have cleared

hi nevertogether--sorry things didnt work out when u saw him:(

Hi wanting a girl and tammy..xxxx

hi brill! :wave: it's no worries. i've gotten over it and moved on and ready to try again :)

aw thats brill news nevertogether..glad to hear that....hopefully we will all get pregnant together...xx

First cycle ttc after mmc and had first period....now back to the smep and cbfm with renewed passion!!!

hi kclux-- i remember u from before--best of luck
im a firm believer of smep but unfortunately this cycle i havent been sticking properly to it as we wer on our hols and had a lot more BD'ing than normal..x

Well more bd'ing is better than none lol fingers crossed for you brillbride :) I'm on cd11 at the mo - hoping cycle is fairly normal again or a bfp would be the best!

good luck kclux--just read your journal--i know exactly what you have been through and we are both married round the same time ...we both deserve babies and soon:)
im cd 16 so just a few in front of you.....xxxxx

Hi ttcstill wow your baby is growing hehe x

I know but I am already ready to not be pregnant. Ready for the fun part, I know that sounds horrible to those of you still ttc and I am sorry if I offended anyone. I am just so darn tired and these headaches are killing me!

Liana!!!! Hi sweetite how are you?

hi missy moo--glad your feeling positive--positive is good....we can be positive together -- speakin of spots --iv been coming out in them on forehead so much since my MC...i norm have clear skin so it is annoying--glad yours have cleared

hi nevertogether--sorry things didnt work out when u saw him:(

Hi wanting a girl and tammy..xxxx

Hi Brill.......:wave:

I am still praying for all of you!!!! here is some heartfelt baby:dust:

Thanks ttcstill I just did the baking soda finger and it did burn a bit but not too bad, then I just put some pre-seed up after an hour and now if feels ok and we are just about to bd hehe. I got my 2nd LH Surge today on OPK and my 1st Peak on CBFM so hopefully this should be good and if not then there will be other months. Try try try try haha x

Its really nice that you still come on here to see us all. Thanks x:flower:

tammy - i'm good! just waiting to see DH again. got good news last month that i would see him sooner than expected so now im just impatiently waiting!!

I posted earlier on in this thread to say this was my first cycle TTC and I was going to follow the SMEP. Well, boy am I glad I did!

The 5 cycles I've had since I came off the pill were CD14 to CD16 for ovulation and lasted 25 to 27 days.

So you can imagine my surprise when I ovulated on CD11!

Not quite sure what happened there, but thanks to the SMEP we DTD on CD8 and CD10. I did get a positive OPK on CD11, but my head stepped in and kept telling me it was impossible so I kind of distrusted it :blush:

So, ladies, don't doubt the signs if it happens to you! Hopefully we've been lucky and managed to catch that eggy.

Silverbell it sounds like me. Since coming off the pill in Feb this year my cycles went from 28 days, then 32 days, then 34 days, then a whopping 37 day then i went to a 22 day cycle, then the last two have been 26 days both with ovulation happening cd 11 or cd 12

That's great Liana!!!!! Poor Whit has anyone talked toher?

i know :cry: she's started to post a little on a few threads i'm a part of. such a strong strong girl! she's doing as good as can be expected.

hi girls--just checkin in to say hi even though i didnt use smep this month... im 5/6 DPO...so still a while to go yet before testing..hope the rest of you are keepin wel..xx

i know :cry: she's started to post a little on a few threads i'm a part of. such a strong strong girl! she's doing as good as can be expected.

I know she is and she will be blessed. I am keeping her in my prayers...

My wedding is the 21st it is getting close!!!! I am anxious!

ttcstill - wow that is very close. ten days! i hope it's everything you have hoped for and more! :hugs: :yipee:

:hi: never and tammy :hi:....I don't have a lot to say really....IM BORING HEHE

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->