Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

There is a lot of talk about this plan being for secondary pregnancies, meaning that you were able to get pregnant before, thus don't have any infertility issues...

From what I understand, the "Sperm Meet Egg Plan" is where you have to start "trying to conceive" every other day from day 8 of your cycle; then during ovulation you get together for 3 days straight; then you skip one day, but try again one more time the following day. Pretty sure this is correct and there are many women who say this method has helped them...

prgnanc- I am a SMEP success story we tried for over 2 years and only took us 4 months on SMEP..... I used pre-seed, soft-cups, and avoided all oral sex while :sex: because saliva kills sperm.

hi i started the smep after reading this thread if i've got it right you start :sex: on day 8 and every other day till you ov then go for 3 nyts have a nyt break then 1 more nyt for luck, wantingagirl journal is good for advice or looking for more buddies the girls on there are lovely i've never used cbfm so don't know how they work but wantingagirl said they are good :happydance:

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hi: everyone

Missymoomoo great to hear from you!! So sorry still no bump im still trying too.

Liana, yay 2 weeks till you see your hubby!!

Brillbride sucks doesnt it but we have to stay positive I guess

Glad this thread is moving a bit quicker again it was so slow for quite a while

Hey Klcuk so sorry for your loss and hope you are well hun. Im still here and also
remember you and hope we get our BFP soon!!!

Tammy you never offend hun and yes can be really draining, esp if pregnancy isnt treating
you nice. Wow a week today til your wedding!!! Is everything organised?

Ah glad she is bearing up under the circumstances I hadnt heard from her in a while and was
really worried about her.

hi ladies had a lovely break from b&b and a lovely holiday!!
hope all is well how many bfp have i missed?? well af due on tues not really been trying to think about ttc for last couple of cycles but got my fx all the same x

:hi: newmummy and welcome back, glad you had a nice break, I had one too but I couldn't stay away long from this site. It's too nice with all these positive lovely supportive girls. I missed you all too much hehe! I hope you get your BFP girl! I haven't got mine yet but still persistent hehe x

prgnanc- I am a SMEP success story we tried for over 2 years and only took us 4 months on SMEP..... I used pre-seed, soft-cups, and avoided all oral sex while :sex: because saliva kills sperm.

Hiya :hi: I just wondered if you were showing yet? Have the headaches stopped yet? Are you going to have the scan that shows which sex the baby is?

I never realised you guys were trying for 2 years. Do you really think it was the SMEP that did it. Did you use Preseed and Softcups in the other 2 years before? xxx:flower:

Yay New Mummy you are back!!! And Glad you had a nice holiday! Where did you go to? Trying to take a little bit of a step back too and hope it worked. Just moved so all my energy is into that really. Only :sex: day 12, 15 and 17 and who knows when I OV lol..... :rofl:

Hey Liana, Missymoo, Brillbride and anyone else I missed :hugs:

hi ladies had a lovely break from b&b and a lovely holiday!!
hope all is well how many bfp have i missed?? well af due on tues not really been trying to think about ttc for last couple of cycles but got my fx all the same x

:hi: newmummy and welcome back, glad you had a nice break, I had one too but I couldn't stay away long from this site. It's too nice with all these positive lovely supportive girls. I missed you all too much hehe! I hope you get your BFP girl! I haven't got mine yet but still persistent hehe x

Yay New Mummy you are back!!! And Glad you had a nice holiday! Where did you go to? Trying to take a little bit of a step back too and hope it worked. Just moved so all my energy is into that really. Only :sex: day 12, 15 and 17 and who knows when I OV lol..... :rofl:

Hey Liana, Missymoo, Brillbride and anyone else I missed :hugs:

hi girls and Nevertogether and tammy and any newbies...hope u r all well..xx

currently cd 28 and about 14dpo (i think) def not pregnant as no lines at all --have done like 1000 tests as per usual!! im def def out and just wish AF would show her ugly head....
three psychics have predicted september for me..im holding out till then and if nothing by then im going to see someone.... this will be my 3rd AF from MC (once it comes)
plus had to visit my friend and her new born --just to rub things in any more..was majorly depressed this morn but we girls will struggle on..xx
ps..def doing smep properly this month:baby: once i get started

Awww Brillbride I have my fingers cross and toes for you in September. Brooke, Ruby and Victoria said Sept for me. Sandra said October x

brillbride - we must be cycle buddies because i'm 14DPO today too. have had spotting, brown blood mixed with CM, etc so expecting her tomorrow. hoping for a september :bfp: with you honey! :dust: sandra said september for me, but then i got a new reading from her a few months later and she gave me november. so who knows!

Awww Brillbride I have my fingers cross and toes for you in September. Brooke, Ruby and Victoria said Sept for me. Sandra said October x

brillbride - we must be cycle buddies because i'm 14DPO today too. have had spotting, brown blood mixed with CM, etc so expecting her tomorrow. hoping for a september :bfp: with you honey! :dust: sandra said september for me, but then i got a new reading from her a few months later and she gave me november. so who knows!

yes we must be cycle buddies never together---just wish mine had started off like yours has....my number of days from ov to AF seems to have got longer for some un known reason!! its norm 13/14 days but last month it was longer too--maybe it was certain vits i was taking or something

missy moo and nevertogether--the 3 of us have to be EXTRA POSITIVE this month saying we all got september predictions...hope the 3 of us are lucky..:baby::thumbup::flower: one psychic said to me it would be nearing the end of September when i would find out..which would correlate date wise:happydance::happydance:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yes brillbride we must all be positive. Also chilled and relaxed. xxxxx Night night x

thanks missy moo--night and positivity all the way!!!! well il try my best;);)xxx

hi girls --AF came today...kinda glad 2 just get started again--going to be so so so so hopeful... so if any of u want to join me on only posting and only reading positive posts here on??

my sister was also at a psychic and asked about me and said I would be very very happy round easter time (having a baby around that time) and she said my DH sperm was weak----which i believe is true.(havent said to him but ..he is doing everything possible though to increase quality of them...

so heres to cd 1 of the smep plan!!!

I have just been reading up on this and if this month isnt our month then i am soo going to give this a go.

Been doing something very similar this month, everyother day but think I may need some help increasing my CM. Any tips?

I only want positivity brillbride so you can count on me. I have blocked all negative people out of my life to preserve myself from negative moods or thoughts. I am on your side. Together we will do this. I believe I will conceive in October. Strongly. Our baby will be born in June/July and this is good because we both wanted a summer baby so god has listened and I believe in god too as well as fate. He's never let me down before. He has just taught me a lesson....stop being impatient and made me wait a little because he wanted me to be sure and he knew deep down that we both wanted a summer baby!!!! hehe He's always answered my prayers.....that's why I am with the most caring, loving, compasionate, totally awesome, fantastic looking, man of my life. LETS GET MAKING BABIES BRILLBRIDE!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx:happydance::happydance::thumbup::thumbup::winkwink::winkwink:

I only want positivity brillbride so you can count on me. I have blocked all negative people out of my life to preserve myself from negative moods or thoughts. I am on your side. Together we will do this. I believe I will conceive in October. Strongly. Our baby will be born in June/July and this is good because we both wanted a summer baby so god has listened and I believe in god too as well as fate. He's never let me down before. He has just taught me a lesson....stop being impatient and made me wait a little because he wanted me to be sure and he knew deep down that we both wanted a summer baby!!!! hehe He's always answered my prayers.....that's why I am with the most caring, loving, compasionate, totally awesome, fantastic looking, man of my life. LETS GET MAKING BABIES BRILLBRIDE!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx:happydance::happydance::thumbup::thumbup::winkwink::winkwink:

haha--missy moo---lovin it--lovin it...except we will conceive in september...and baby will be due end of may for me..lol...but if i go overdue like most people do--then it wil be june----hows that 4 positivity!!! i bought a zita west--visualisation cd---on her website--called getting pregnant naturally....ordered wed nite and here already--cant wait 2 listen to it.................xxxxxxxxxxxxx

haha--missy moo---lovin it--lovin it...except we will conceive in september...and baby will be due end of may for me..lol...but if i go overdue like most people do--then it wil be june----hows that 4 positivity!!! i bought a zita west--visualisation cd---on her website--called getting pregnant naturally....ordered wed nite and here already--cant wait 2 listen to it.................xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pls tell me more about this Zita West visualisation dvd pls. Where can I get one? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->