Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

https://www.zitawest.com/products.php

scroll down til u find cd

Relaxation CD - For Preconception

just listened to it there quickly as im very busy at the mo and it seems great..visualising the best egg--strongest sperm....fertilizing etc..... and embedding in thick womb etc etc....

i got it in post today by sheer luck and im cd 1--im going to listen to it every single day this month --supposed 2 reduce stress etc....

https://www.zitawest.com/products.php

scroll down til u find cd

Relaxation CD - For Preconception

just listened to it there quickly as im very busy at the mo and it seems great..visualising the best egg--strongest sperm....fertilizing etc..... and embedding in thick womb etc etc....

i got it in post today by sheer luck and im cd 1--im going to listen to it every single day this month --supposed 2 reduce stress etc....

Are you defo ttc this month then? I really feel this is a good month for you :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: I will look into that cd and might purchase it. How many days did it take to come in post? x

sorry missy moo--jus bak from babysitting there----and im goin away 2mor for wkend..anyhow...im giving it my all this month..thanks
I ordered it wednesday night and it came friday morn---which is super quick!!
It is good--but im kind of into alot of visualising and positive thinking...so if your into that sort of thing --you might like it:):):)xxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Ladies! This is my third cycle ttc baby number two and my first cycle trying smep. We started :sex: today (day 8). This will be my first time using opks. I bought the digital ones to make it easier. My cycle is usually 28-29 days. When should I start testing?

That's ok Brillbride ty for getting back to me and have a wonderful weekend and chill out nicely! x I bought myself a bike today and OH already has one, which I bought him for his birthday cos he wants to loose his little tummy (but I think it's cute), so he cycles to work and back daily. Anyway we went off for a bike ride around the big big park. It was the most lovely afternoon ever. We have decided to go for a bike ride every Saturday now, swimming on Mondays and Squash on Fridays. I have also set myself a new diet sheet with OOOooodles of fresh fruit and veg. 1 orange a day is a must. Plenty of pink grapefruit juice and Pineapple juice and Activita Yohurts. Lots of wholemeal breads and Fruit and Fibre or Weetabix for breakfast. No rubbish like cakes or biscuits. We both stopped alcohol months ago and we don't smoke. I am going to be so healthy that I will be glowing! hehe

Yes I had to get a matching helmets,,,,....red, white and black hehe. I felt so good and alive after we had our ride. It made me feel alive again, not that I have been dead lately,....just more like stagnating. My bf remarked on it and so did my friend the other day...saying "why have you stopped going out and doing the things you usually do?" And then I realised, I have been waiting and waiting and waiting and my whole life has been kinda put on hold. I used to play squash and swim and do all these active things. So why have I stopped. The most bizarre thing is that for 6 month now I have been holding off buying A PAIR OF JEANS!! Why because I might not be able to fit in them soon. For 6 months I have been thinking I cannot go swimming just in case it interferes with things (yes I know that sounds mad!). For 6 months I have been waiting and my life has been put on hold. But today I had a pivitol moment and something happened, not sure what but I decided that this may just be the reason why nothing is happening. I need to get that girl back that used to be active and go out and do stuff, I need to have sex when I am horny without worrying what day or time or god knows what else it is. Because I need to live my life for now, this day and today I found myself again. Does that sound totally mad???? But I swear I feel sooo much better.

:rofl: i know what you mean missy. i love to run and that's the feeling i always get after running. i had eye surgery last week and they put me on a no running profile which is going to kill me because it's already been over a month since i've ran. sigh!

I love all your pictures. You have millions. Everytime I see your profile I think....oh another great pic, another one, and another haha

awww you rock! :hugs: i do have quite a lot. i'm flying to visit DH soon with a friend that is a photographer. i don't even want to know how many pictures i'm going to come back with! so, i'm kind of nervous. i got my TSH levels back and my husband said they are in the normal range at 0.61, but everyone that i have found it says doctors like it between 1.0-2.0 when trying to conceive. also found a few sights that say otherwise and that .7 and below is hyperthyroidism which can cause infertility. even though i would be happy to know why we haven't gotten pregnant, i'm kind of scared too! a lot of the symptoms sound like me too! :nope:

Sorry am I thick but what is TSH level? I have to go to sleep now cos OH is getting a bit grumpy but only because hes spent all day uploading Windows 7 into my other laptop and is tired. hehe. I will see your answer in the morning. I just wondered though cos maybe I should get this tested....or maybe not lol. Its one thing after another. hmmmmmmm. Never ending ... night night. Why can't we just all grow babies like plants hmmmmm haha

TSH is thyroid stimulating hormone. if your level is too low it means your body is producing too much of the hormone if it is high it is producing not enough. both can make it difficult to try and conceive. sleep well missy :hugs:

Brillbride hun Im with you on the positivity sounds good to me!!!

Missymoo yay to the healthy regime I need to take a leaf out of your book!!
Totally get what ur saying so much gets put on hold when thats our only focus
but so easy to get into I did it myself very often but this time Im more going
with the flow.

Liana so sorry to hear you cant go running anymore for a while is your eye really sore?
Yay to seeing your hubby soon, sorry to hear about that maybe you should reask the doc
with the information that you have?

wanting - no not at all. i never had pain with it at all after the surgery, just VERY light sensitive, but i'm doing good now. i know i'm stoked! just under two weeks, i'm so excited :) as for the tsh level, i made an appointment for the 24th to get it checked again since it's been about 6 months since the last time i did to see if it's still that low.

Nobody has ever mentioned tsh levels to me. I never knew about this. Where do they check them? x

Brillbride hun Im with you on the positivity sounds good to me!!!

Missymoo yay to the healthy regime I need to take a leaf out of your book!!
Totally get what ur saying so much gets put on hold when thats our only focus
but so easy to get into I did it myself very often but this time Im more going
with the flow.

Liana so sorry to hear you cant go running anymore for a while is your eye really sore?
Yay to seeing your hubby soon, sorry to hear about that maybe you should reask the doc
with the information that you have?

Yes its so easy to fall into this frame of mind. I feel more positive since I started to find myself again. We are going swimming tonight and I am excited hehe

Ladies- I was NTNP for most od the time then in March I joined BNB and started SMEP in April I added Softcups and Preseed. In May I got my BFP.

The wedding was beautiful and I felt like a princess.

I am not showing yet but the baby is doing great. 176bpm was the heart rate on wed. I will have my 20wk scan on the 14th of Sept. I will be finding out the sex.

tammy - 20 weeks, so close! i bet you are absolutely stoked and i'm glad to hear the wedding went so well. :hugs: DH and i were NTNP for close to two years with nothing and we're on our TTC cycle #4 (this is spread out over 8 months thanks to the army, but better than nothing) and hoping we can get it. i'm seeing him the 3-6 of september (not confirmed to see him all those days, but that's when my flights are scheduled) and i'm also set to ovulate around that time as well so we will see if we have a shot or not. if not, november here we come! that's DH's fertile time, his previous kids were born august 27 and september 7. he requested no more kids conceived in november, :rofl: but we will be happy either way!

Liana- I will be praying for you and......thought you might like to know that I was just now realizing a grand coincidence...... if we have a girl we are naming her Eliana which means God has answered me. thought you might like that. But I am praying for a september conception for you hun!

Ok Girls, I have been lurking around here for a couple of weeks, and decided it was time to chime in. Hubby and I have been NTNP for 10 years. Yeah, I know. That's a LONG time. I have an almost 12 year old daughter from my previous marriage, he has no children. Now that he is 34 & I am 31 we have decided it is time to try if we are going to. This will be our first month trying. I am on CD9. Yesterday was our first day of SMEP. We are using PreSeed & Softcups. I am excited but also nervous. After so many years of NTNP, You would think we would have accidentally gotten pregnant at some point, so I can't help wondering if something is wrong with one of us. I am really trying to keep a good attitude though. We have wanted a baby for a long time, but had been trying to just let it happen when it happened. It's time to buckle down now and get this done though! lol I read through most of this thread (OMG it is long) and there were so many BFP's that I really feel hopeful! Anyway, thanks for sharing all your journeys so I know I'm not alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->