Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Hi guys hope everyone is doing good

Curently on CD5 waiting for CD8 to start the fun!!!!

OH currently lives about 1hours drive away but he is moving in permanently this weekend just in time for CD8 (he won't know what's hit him :haha:)

Am feeling really positive about this month, it's seems good to have a plan and a bit of science behind it.

x

Oh My Freeeeeking God ive only gone and done it im shaking so much right now !!! Just took a superdrug test and got my :bfp: ETA: Sorry bout pic quality but im shaking so much x

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so happy for you....I can't wait to see how many more :bfp: we get.

I'm going to try this!
It seems like I'm the only one not doin the SMEP :wacko:

So we'll do it :)

April 19th O:)

xx

Does it matter whether :sex: is am or pm with this plan?
Or both?

Because it say 'every other night'
Rather than 'every other day'

O:)

xx

I've been reading through this great thread. This is my 2nd month TTC, but I started charting my temps a few months ago. I'm on CD 13, usually have 27-28 day cycles, and based on my BBT, I think I ov. around day 16 or 17. This is the first month I am doing OPKs though, so we will see. Started BDing every other day on CD 9 and plan to continue w/ SME method, so sign me up! Contrats to the BFPs earlier and good luck to all!!:thumbup:

Hi there - I am CD13 today too with an average 28 day cycle with ovulation around day 17...:thumbup:

TAKINGFOREVER! DARLING! CONGRATULATIONS! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOUUUUU! :hugs:

arein- what do you think? is 6dpo too early? i'm telling you, the funniest things were going on in my uterus today.. it was warm and tingly and tons of AF cramps, i swear if i were 12 or 13dpo i'd be crying because i would KNOW af was coming.. also TONS of cm. TONS! an uncomfortable amount. i've got a really good feeling.. and i took an opk to make sure it wasn't late o and it was -!!! tell me tell me what you think!

ladies, we are now at an 80% success rate. i think this plan is perfect.

Does it matter whether :sex: is am or pm with this plan?
Or both?

Because it say 'every other night'
Rather than 'every other day'

O:)

xx

i bd at night, just because its easier for oh and i, but i'm sure it doesn't make a difference as long as it's around the same time each time you do it.

Takingforever CONGRATS!!

I got AF today!! But no sorries girls I wanted her to come early and so glad she did I was ready to get on the SMEP!! I knew I was out this cycle. Good luck girls!! Hurry up cd 8!! Oh and my test date will change to the 24th. I should O around April 7/8.

sorry if someone already asked this but why in the SMEP is it instructed to do the BD two a days after a +opk, then skip a day, and BD one more day. The part I don't get is why skip a day?

yeah that makes sense but its seems so long after Ovulation that what would be the point?

Well because when you get a positive opk you usually O 12 to 36 hours later. The only way you know for sure you O is with the temp spike after the fact. And you want "fresh" spermies incase its the 36hour mark and the egg can live 24hours. I think this is why. If I am wrong please someone correct me so we all know for sure. But this is my opinion, anyway!! :)

It is just weird though because according to the plan, you want to BD on the day of the +OPK, BD the next day (24 hours later), BD the next day, (48 hours later), then skip a day and BD the following day, which is more than 72 hours later. Am I doing the math wrong? I am horrid at math!!

I think it is because of the gap in the time frame from when you can O..12-36 hours later after the postive and the egg can live for 24. Like I said you only know for sure you O if you temp and get a spike. And what if you get a surge but you O 36 hours later? Thats a day and a half...the egg lives up to 24 so you are just covering all the bases. I know its kinda crazy sounding but trying to figure it all out will drive you crazy. Maybe someone else can help it make sense to you.

you are right I am crazy! I am on my 3rd day past my + opk and am trying to figure out whether I should BD tonight one more time or whether I should really follow this plan and wait till tomorrow night. I don't temp (don't hate me) but I have it pretty well pinpointed when my OPK turned + since I Tested frequently that day. I appreciate your replies!

so i got on FF and searched charts like mine and 60% ended up in pregnancy! :happydance: i really hope this is it girls, i want more than anything a december 2010 baby. so i have a question, arein where are you, i need your help :) i was wondering what FF would do if i had a high temp in the morning after my drop, so i put in 98.3 and it took away my crosshairs! should i discard my low temp? but i'm so proud of it? haha! i guess if all else fails i can override the advanced tool and set my coverline to 98.3 and o day 15, but i'd rather FF just behaved..

arein- what do you think? is 6dpo too early? i'm telling you, the funniest things were going on in my uterus today.. it was warm and tingly and tons of AF cramps, i swear if i were 12 or 13dpo i'd be crying because i would KNOW af was coming.. also TONS of cm. TONS! an uncomfortable amount. i've got a really good feeling.. and i took an opk to make sure it wasn't late o and it was -!!! tell me tell me what you think!

Thank you !!!! I had that warm tingly feeling it comes and goes right across my pubic bone :happydance: Hope you get your :bfp: x

Thank you !!!! I had that warm tingly feeling it comes and goes right across my pubic bone :happydance: Hope you get your :bfp: x

no way!!!!!!!!!! right now or earlier before you got your bfp?! it was the strangest feeling, i've never had it before! i'm so excited thanks for telling me! :happydance:

ps.. you have to change your status! you have succesfully concieved #3!!!!!!!

Ive had it for the past few days its a weird feeling it just goes red hot and tingly then its gone :haha:
I know i need change my status but think im going wait till next week as af isnt/wasnt due till monday x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->