Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Missy, how long have you had your shorter cycles for?? just asking as I had the longer ones since coming off the pill and after the mmc in Jan. I only got pregnant again in August on my 2nd shorter cycle? I am wondering if, for me. The longer cycles were not right for my body or something!!

Well since coming off the pill in January I had just the one 28 day cycle, then 32 days, then 34 days, then 37 days, then I had a really short cycle of 22 days, then 26 days then 27 days and this one seems to be 27 days also.

My doctor said that the longer ones were my hormones adjusting and that now they are shorter it is more likely that my body has adjusted and my hormones have adjusted etc etc. I must admit that when I first came off the pill I got major spots on my chin and as the months have passed my spots have got better and better and now I only ever get the odd one or two around just before I get AF.

Is it like this for you Stardust? x

I really hate that the pill does this to your body. I will NOT EVER EVER be going back on the stupid nasty dreaded horrible pill.

Sounds very similar to me!! I came off the pill in August last year, got pregnant 2nd cycle but miscarried at 13 weeks at scan. Since the ERPC in Jan my cycles were 34,33,32,37,34,33. Then I decided to buy the monitor and I have had 2 cycles at 27/28 days. The 2nd one which I got pregnant but had a very early miscarriage. I am on my 3rd cycle now and I think this is shorter as I ov'd on about 14/15. So I really feel positive that the BFP is coming as the cycles are shorter. Hope I am not getting my hopes up.

My skin was fantastic on the pill and I loved it. I get a few spots now :cry: but I think the main thing is stress. the whole ttc thing probably is why I get spots OH and the comfort eating when you see another BFN.

Another thing to mention is that I have had mega strong ov pains with the longer cycles. I was doubled up and had a water bottle. since they have shortened they seem just normal. twinges and pain but not so bad. I also get SOOOOOOO much EWCM. I dont think that and the pain and the positive on the monitor can be mistaken as the right time to :sex:

Stardust - Seems we are similar creatures!! hehe

When I got longer cycles I would also get ov pains that lasted 5 days!!!! Since shorter cycles I not only ov and get it milder for 24 hours. I love that has gone because the longer cycles with the long ov pains were worrying me. You think you ov early......I AM OV'ING on cd11 or cd12!!! hehe

Oh I forgot about the EWCM.....yes yes....you are the same as me because I never really got lots when I was getting the longer cycles from coming of pill....now I get it 3 or 4 days run up to ov and its really clear and stringy and I get lots of it.

Right I don't care but I am going to tell you something now and you might think I'm gross....haha.

It is true about the creamy mucus you get being sour to the taste.....I have tasted it and its true. But I have tasted the EWCM stuff and it is sooo sweet. It really is!!! The sperms love it because of this.

OH NOOOOO YOU THINK I'M GROSS DON'T YOU!!!:nope::nope::nope::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh:

Oh thats fab, earlier ov the better!! I am sligtly concerned I have a short Luteal phase. about 12 days. but I have read that as long as its over 10 its ok. Still its something else to worry about LOL.

I feel a BFP coming your way. I think maybe you needed some time for your body to get used to not having the pill. YAY for shorter cycles.
x

Oh I forgot about the EWCM.....yes yes....you are the same as me because I never really got lots when I was getting the longer cycles from coming of pill....now I get it 3 or 4 days run up to ov and its really clear and stringy and I get lots of it.

Right I don't care but I am going to tell you something now and you might think I'm gross....haha.

It is true about the creamy mucus you get being sour to the taste.....I have tasted it and its true. But I have tasted the EWCM stuff and it is sooo sweet. It really is!!! The sperms love it because of this.

OH NOOOOO YOU THINK I'M GROSS DON'T YOU!!!:nope::nope::nope::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh:

:rofl:

Of course I dont think you are gross!! i am more gutted because I have to wait till next month to try it LOL!!!!!

Very interesting stuff. I am actually amazed at how much we know on here. My friend who has 3 kids cant believe she didnt even know about cm, ov pain, cycles or anything? lucky cow just had sex and got pregnant without even thinking about it 3 TIMES!!!!!

hey girls
i think i have OV early due to my mc this month think its day 10/11
no smiley yesterday or today but on sunday ferning on microscope so guess it was sunday/monday early for me still goona opk in case its coming but doubt it

hey missy was thinking about you and the yoghurts!!

are the actimal drinks safe and vit c tablets?

and does anyone know how much fertility moniters are??

Stardust - Yes I know some girls that know nothing about mc, ov and anything and they get pregnant so easily. So not fair! Damn them haha.

Newmummy - All the yakult, danone, actimal drinks contain live bacteria so yes they are in the same caterory as Activia. Stinks doesn't it! You shouldn't have them when pregnant either. Vit C is ok and multi vits. I have just purchased Natural Wheat Germ Oil which is high in Vit E and this has well known qualities for Fertility. My psychic lady told me to get some so I did because she was brilliant!

Here is a link for a Fertility Monitor on Amazon. This is a good price because mine was £99.99 from Boots. I would take advantage if I were you!!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Clearblue-...1_1?ie=UTF8&s=drugstore&qid=1283956958&sr=8-1

hi missy --are you not supposed to eat activia yoghurts when pregnant?? gosh i didnt know that!!xx

and does anyone know how much fertility moniters are??

I got my monitor for 60 ish and it came with a box of 20 sticks too!!

I will give you name....need to go find it. I only bought it couple of months ago and it came within 2 days in the post!!

Well it's CD10 today and I've done my first ever OPK and as I suspected NO smiley face. I'm still full of PMA at hoping for that BFP!!!

SMEP says to :sex: tonight... WOOHOO

xxx

good luck beth!

thanks missy moo--i didnt know that at all--last 2 time i got preg and MC i had one a day---il not take anymore next time..xxxxxxxxx

:hi: never wow cool did you get to see your hubby around OV?

Welcome Beth :hugs:

Winegums hey hun! Defo remember you and Im still here 11 months later.
Wow your 20 weeks already time is flying, hope you are well?

Stardust and Missy totally agree cant do anything when we are trying and cant
do anything when pregnant gosh what did they do years ago without all this
info??? Just a thought??!!

GL Lintu, Im on day 10 at the min xxx

Yeah doesnt our time have to come soon brillbride, its so unfair when some
people dont even have to try. Im only on this one and my journal and
a few others and thats about it so hard to keep up and see myself
getting obsessed. Sometimes I stick to the plan and sometimes I dont
have the CBFM too just depends how I feel as I have been on SMEP for
about 6 cycles now and no luck yet xx

Ha stardust thats like my sis she knew nothing about any of it until I
filled her in and she got pregnant 3 times all within 2-3 months!!!

Missy that is so not gross at all our bodies are amazing and we are here
to learn exactly what they can do. Its so amazing all the changes that
go on and how an earth can something so big as a baby get out of us :rofl:

Also need to mention last month when I was 4 days late had real bad OV
pains worse than ever before strange that?

My CBFM on Ebay with 20 sticks was £40 bargain!

ohhh my god wanting.....deal or what!!! Is it used or new cos if used you have to reset it etc etc. x

Seems they have stopped giving the box of 20 sticks free with it but still only 61.99!!

https://www.mastersdirect.com/produ...&utm_medium=shopping&utm_campaign=Google+Shop

WOW to the e bay bargain!

well still no smiley on digi but im thinking have Od early or im going to O late!!

Anyways still got loads of opks left and hopefully tonnes of spermys gunning for my eggy yay

Defo going to stop my actimal Missy , is there anything else that you should'nt eat/drink/take?? Your like a book of advice lol

Well will see what happens this time but will probably be purchasing a CBFM soon thanks for links got them jotted down

hehe.... Missy mine was used but had it for two years and quite easy to reset. Just
an unused stick and hold the button in until it wipes out all info and away you go

Yeah Stardust I was amazed by how cheap it was guess I got lucky and there was no way I was
paying £100 just for the monitor alone. My gosh clearblue, opks, hpts etc mush make a fortune
out of us lol.....

NewMummy I hope you OV soon and catch that eggy or that its already caught!! GL hun
My CBFM is like my prized possession luv it xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->