Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

how are you today Missy? Where abouts are you in your cycle?

Srardust that is very interesting and hope you get your very sticky BFP soon. So sorry about your previous losses.

Ah Im so upset I think I have lost my cat :cry: We moved to England a month ago and kept him inside to get used to it and until I get him chipped. He managed to escape somehow and I heard him yelp really loud and I cant see him anywhere and we are near to the mainroad

:hi: everyone

New Mummy I am so sorry for your loss and hope you catch straight away again :hugs: Hopefully we all do

Brillbride how are you hun? You are officially in 2ww now? FX for you. I have just finished AF so FX this month is my month. 11th cycle gotta happen soon huh?

Hey to everyone else if I have missed anyone :hugs:

hi wanting a girl--yes hopefully this will be your lucky cycle--you and I both..
i am now roughly 3dpo..on the last day of smep today.....im really hoping this is it:baby::thumbup: even drank the tiniest amount of pineapple this morn even though i absol detest it---was near sick drinking it this morn..lol

hi missy moo, and everyone else----xxxxxxxxx

:hi: everyone

Kitkat how are you?

hey i'm good still trying to figure out these opks hoping i bd around the right time and will use them properly next month if i get a BFN this month will be testing on the 19th sep and trying not to symptom spot in the mean time.

Hi Wanting and brillbride

I am on 3dpo.

I just went to visit a very well known trusted almost famous psychic and I know what I already suspected and I don't even feel shocked. I already knew it deep down. She said I would get pregnant but not until next year and I will need help, it will not be natural. I had this feeling all along. I have already decided to go to St Thomas and Guys in London and have IUI in the new year and my OH has agreed to this. But he really thinks it will happen naturally but deep down I always had a feeling, an instinct. She said she can DEFINATELY see a little girl but she will not be natural, I will need the help of a doctor. She said she was 100% sure and is well know for visualising.

She told me not to worry because she can see a little girl. I already knew this. I told her I had already had this feeling already and she said sometimes your own instincts are all you need. They usually always are right. So that we go. I don't feel sad, I feel like I have clarified what I already knew deep down. I feel absolutely relieved and like I have just lifted a massive weight off my shoulders. A doubt. In January I am going to St Thomas and Guys and getting IUI or IVF. This is what I had planned all along. This was the first thing she said to me as I sat down. She was no fako. I am 41 years old and I took my rings off and gave her nada info. She would never have picked up on the fact I was trying for a baby. Maybe if I was 21 yeah. So there we go. Such a relief. I can now get on with enjoying sex again and doing it whenever I like and saving up even more money. When this little girl comes she is going to be one pampered little girl!

I am very happy actually that I actually know I am going to be a mommy again. And it's brilliant, brilliant! I don't have to get stressed about the sex thing and doing it on tap and then wishing and praying and then yet again getting kicked in the teeth. I can relax until January and go down the Assisted Conception route which I knew deep down is what I was always destined to do.

January is only 3 little months away and a few odd days. At least I can have a drink of champagne at Christmas and not have to worry about it. haha

Stardust - Hmmmm very interesting!

It is!!!! I know there will be many people who i am sure will say that it is rubbish but I can only go on my experience here and it just seems that the one month I stopped, I got the BFP. I am on 3DPO. that is the same as you, isnt it?

I am not going to swim anymore cos I cannot find anything definate to say that it is ok to do so whilst ttc. Some very conflicting advice. Some say it is not good due to the chlorine and some say go ahead and do it. I have decided to do out of water exercise instead but at the same Leisure Centre. I am gonna do Spin Class and Yoga instead. I would rather not swim just incase even though I totally enjoy swimming. It is not worth it. I can swim whilst pregnant. I know that much. But whilst TTC I think because of the conflicting info I would rather not spoil my chances.

Just wanted to mention my thoughts on swimming while TTC!!! I had a 13 week miscarriage back in January and have been desperately trying to conceive. I love the gym and swimming and spin classes are my fave!! well after reading an article that said spinning is bad for you when ttc I thought I would go back to swimming (which I love and used to do several times a week a few years back!) anyway. I had not managed to get pregnant in 7 months and last month I was just thinking that maybe the swimming was the problem as TMI ALERT. when I was walkin from the pool I always felt a gush of water come out. almost like I was peeing myself (told you TMI) and it dawned on me that maybe Ineeded to try and stop!!

I didnt swim at all in the lead up to or including the week of OV and BANG got my BFP. sadly I had a mc but I now have stopped my swimming. It could be pure coninsidence but I am not taking any chances. Now in the 2ww yet again

x

hi i do spinning tues and thurs except for missing acouple of sessions before my hols then bam bfp
is this not good then just only clicked that i actually had the few weeks leading up to last af and o off from spinning resulting in my bfp
should i stop all together??
funny been trying for six months nothing not a sniff then have time off from it and it happens dont fancy another six months of trying if this may help x x

Yes Stardust I am on 3dpo but I am waiting until January and just doing what the hell I like now. Fed up with everything. I always knew deep inside. Always

I am not going to swim anymore cos I cannot find anything definate to say that it is ok to do so whilst ttc. Some very conflicting advice. Some say it is not good due to the chlorine and some say go ahead and do it. I have decided to do out of water exercise instead but at the same Leisure Centre. I am gonna do Spin Class and Yoga instead. I would rather not swim just incase even though I totally enjoy swimming. It is not worth it. I can swim whilst pregnant. I know that much. But whilst TTC I think because of the conflicting info I would rather not spoil my chances.

Just wanted to mention my thoughts on swimming while TTC!!! I had a 13 week miscarriage back in January and have been desperately trying to conceive. I love the gym and swimming and spin classes are my fave!! well after reading an article that said spinning is bad for you when ttc I thought I would go back to swimming (which I love and used to do several times a week a few years back!) anyway. I had not managed to get pregnant in 7 months and last month I was just thinking that maybe the swimming was the problem as TMI ALERT. when I was walkin from the pool I always felt a gush of water come out. almost like I was peeing myself (told you TMI) and it dawned on me that maybe Ineeded to try and stop!!

I didnt swim at all in the lead up to or including the week of OV and BANG got my BFP. sadly I had a mc but I now have stopped my swimming. It could be pure coninsidence but I am not taking any chances. Now in the 2ww yet again

x

hi i do spinning tues and thurs except for missing acouple of sessions before my hols then bam bfp
is this not good then just only clicked that i actually had the few weeks leading up to last af and o off from spinning resulting in my bfp
should i stop all together??
funny been trying for six months nothing not a sniff then have time off from it and it happens dont fancy another six months of trying if this may help x x

There are many many articles out there saying about exercise while ttc and I always just thought if you did it before, carry on and I know that is probably right. i just think that after this past month from giving up the spin and swim for one month and getting the BFP. for me it might be the reason. I plan on going back in the gym and doing some toning classes etc. Spin and swim are out!!!!!

Hi ladies

Can I join you? I'm currently on my second cycle since having my implant removed at the end of June. I'm on CD 8 and trying Sperm Meets Egg Plan this cycle. I've got the PMA Bug this month so I'm hoping it helps me to get that BFP soon!!

Good luck everyone hope we all get our BFP

xxx

hey everyone you guys probably don't remember me as i only used smep the month i got my bfp!! well i sort of attempted it the month before but i failed lol

ANYWAYS it still comes up on my subscribed threads and i saw it and thought i'd wish you all luck :)

xxx

thanks tammy and missy and any others who have give me support over the last week or so
well my test this morning was negative on a digi
so im back on the ttc train
tammy im so sorry for your loss too, i feel awful like i shouldnt even be upset as some ladies losses are more real than mine x

Do not say that.... when you are trying it is real no matter when you experience the loss! your loss is as real as ours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->