Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Anywaysssss I want some ttc buddies hehe......can you be my fwend anywon? hehe

:hi: never wow cool did you get to see your hubby around OV?

Yeah doesnt our time have to come soon brillbride, its so unfair when some
people dont even have to try. Im only on this one and my journal and
a few others and thats about it so hard to keep up and see myself
getting obsessed. Sometimes I stick to the plan and sometimes I dont
have the CBFM too just depends how I feel as I have been on SMEP for
about 6 cycles now and no luck yet xx

Also need to mention last month when I was 4 days late had real bad OV
pains worse than ever before strange that?

My CBFM on Ebay with 20 sticks was £40 bargain!

I bought my cbfm on ebay as well--but i was doing cb smileys and cheap opks and when i got my peak on fetility mon--i also got smiley face and positive on cheapie opk--all 3 correspond on same day so decided to give up on monitor as got sick of all the testing with it.....
i have started progesterone cream this month after ov---just thought id try something new...
i def believe in smep plan though--especially if there is a possibility of a low sperm count..xx
hi new mommy and missy also:baby::baby:

:wave: everyone

how are you all? Still no smiley for me so its happened or going to :happydance:, anyways we have had:sex:
every night since sunday:blush:, this may seem alot but this is what we did on holiday when i concieved so its lots of:sex::sex:
and hopefully loads of:spermy: on their way to the egg he he:happydance:

Made my own glitter banner in the end for our team x

thanks Brill started my own thread named 'team xmas 2010 bfp'

take a look !
how are you all?
oh got my smiley this pm yay yay x

CD 13 - No Smiley yet but have been busy :sex: every other day. Following SMEP so far!!

Love & :dust:

Hi all :) Can I join?!?! I am on cd 6 today and am just wondering what you think? Last month my cycle was 24 days and I ovulated on cd10 according to my opk. Prior to that my last 4 month cycles have been 26 days.... I know you are supposed to start on CD8 and then bd every other day until your positive opk, but I am thinking this is based on a 28 day cycle? Does that mean I should start bd tonight (cd6) and then cd8, 10,11,12,14? Ah please help? If I'm to bd tonight, then I have to get cracking! Hahaha Baby dust to all!

ahhh yay sure lol!!

I have added you to my ttc buddies list :thumbup:

:hi: never wow cool did you get to see your hubby around OV?

Yeah doesnt our time have to come soon brillbride, its so unfair when some
people dont even have to try. Im only on this one and my journal and
a few others and thats about it so hard to keep up and see myself
getting obsessed. Sometimes I stick to the plan and sometimes I dont
have the CBFM too just depends how I feel as I have been on SMEP for
about 6 cycles now and no luck yet xx

Also need to mention last month when I was 4 days late had real bad OV
pains worse than ever before strange that?

My CBFM on Ebay with 20 sticks was £40 bargain!

I bought my cbfm on ebay as well--but i was doing cb smileys and cheap opks and when i got my peak on fetility mon--i also got smiley face and positive on cheapie opk--all 3 correspond on same day so decided to give up on monitor as got sick of all the testing with it.....
i have started progesterone cream this month after ov---just thought id try something new...
i def believe in smep plan though--especially if there is a possibility of a low sperm count..xx
hi new mommy and missy also:baby::baby:

Hi Brillbride :hi:

:thumbup:

Added you to my ttc buddies list :thumbup:

Of course!! :hugs:

Added you to my ttc buddies list :thumbup:

We just got back from a Spa Break. It was sooooo nice :happydance:. Had oooodles of pampering and massages, facials, manicures, pedicures, use of the therapy pools and the A La Carte Restaurant was to die for!!! mmmmmmm

I COULD HAVE LIVED THERE!!

wel girlies--how is you all..duno what im goin 2 do now--no Big brother!! im 9dpo i think--not testing yet...
hi missy --new mummy. wanting a girl , stardust and all the rest a ye!!!!xxxxxx

Hi Carnie welcome ,hey missy sounds nice and relaxing did you get some BD in!!

hi brill your doing well not testing he he
AFM smiley again today would make me day 17 if count my mc bleed as day1?? confused.com??
dying to be pregnant now now now lol........................

can i join your TTC gang? :)

im 1DPO and not looking forward to the long 2WW :(

:dust: to all :)

wel girlies--how is you all..duno what im goin 2 do now--no Big brother!! im 9dpo i think--not testing yet...

Think I am 10DPO and I havnt tested!! are we being good or what LOL!
x Getting excited/nervous now though. I want it SOOOO bad

My Sister found out from a private scan yesterday that she is having a boy! so I can indulge in that, a little pain in my heart for my 2 little angels but I will be a happy auntie and it may end up being the next best thing to a mummy, if I never get that chance. There is me and my eve optomistic attitude again LOL

Hi Carnie welcome ,hey missy sounds nice and relaxing did you get some BD in!!

hi brill your doing well not testing he he
AFM smiley again today would make me day 17 if count my mc bleed as day1?? confused.com??
dying to be pregnant now now now lol........................

I counted bleeding from mc as day 1 and I ov'd one day later than I normally do so that sounds right hun.

Well ladies as if losing our baby was not enough, the pressure has built and built and during a night out of drinking both of us lost control..... it got bad I ended up trying to leave (stupid ) and he tried to stop me.... I got head butted and now have two black eyes!!!! I dont even know how to feel ..... I know it was an accident and partly my fault but I still dont like how this went down...... not even sure we need a baby after all of this..... URGHHHHHH!

new mummy - no we just cuddled lots and had a nice break haha

:blush: yeah right lol BD all the way !!

can i join your TTC gang? :)

im 1DPO and not looking forward to the long 2WW :(

:dust: to all :)

Welcome Louise :hugs:, i am marking myself as 2 DPO today dreaded 2 ww arghhh x good luck x

Think I am 10DPO and I havnt tested!! are we being good or what LOL!
x Getting excited/nervous now though. I want it SOOOO bad

My Sister found out from a private scan yesterday that she is having a boy! so I can indulge in that, a little pain in my heart for my 2 little angels but I will be a happy auntie and it may end up being the next best thing to a mummy, if I never get that chance. There is me and my eve optomistic attitude again LOL

Hi stardust gosh your doing well not POAS :haha:x

Well ladies as if losing our baby was not enough, the pressure has built and built and during a night out of drinking both of us lost control..... it got bad I ended up trying to leave (stupid ) and he tried to stop me.... I got head butted and now have two black eyes!!!! I dont even know how to feel ..... I know it was an accident and partly my fault but I still dont like how this went down...... not even sure we need a baby after all of this..... URGHHHHHH!

Ah Ttcstill thats tough going girl dont blame yourself maybe its just your emotions coming out but that dont condone two black eyes chin up sweetie hope your ok:hugs:x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->