Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

ttcstill - Sorry to hear things are not going so well. We are all here for you :hugs:

Yes I believe so....but this would be producing two eggs, hence twins or just one as two can conceive or just one where the other egg disintegrates apparently. Whys that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by new mummy2010
hello
i had a recent loss and believe i am about to O already
i am looking for any buddies who maybe in same situation and ovulating around the same time?

classing first day of bleeding from mc as cycle day one and ferning on microscope looks ready to go!!

also could you check out my other thread too please thanks in advance

Well ladies i am going to ask a silly question now.........

But is it poss to Ovulate twice in one cycle??
My reason for asking is referring to my journey since my loss,and the quoted first post of this thread above this one i had a few days of ferning on my saliva samples on like the 5 & 6th of september, and further along my journey did'nt start opk's untill 7th september and got smileys on 11th&12th of september leading me to believe i actually O'd on sunday 12th or maybe yesterday 13th ?? Please can anyone tell me whats going on? I know you only get ferning a day or two before OV thus called transitional and then complete covering when O'ing or day before!!

My boobies are so veiny today like when was preggo WTF is going on x
?

How are all you other girls doing?

It seems possible that you may have done. I hope so!!!! So you believe the blood loss is due to the other egg and the egg that was ovulated too was conceived. So you would have had twins but now a singleton might still be in there? x

No i hun i am meaning both of these have happened after my MC on the 27/8

Im lost

hey girls... 'm maggi.. new to the forum.. wud lik to join d SMEP family... :happydance:

abt me: I'm 30 and my husband is 31. I'm TTC for past 4 months with no luck.But I'm trying to get pregnant by this month with SMEP(sperm meets egg plan) help. According to SMEP, i should start intercourse every other day and during ovulation time i should do 3 days and then stop it.
My periods were like avg 32days long. Every month few days difference are there. it ended up like 32/33/34/37/32 days long. as per online ovulation calendar, sep20 might be my ovulation day.so my chart for this month is-

sep
---
3-last period's first day
10-did BD :sex:
12- did BD :sex:
14- today have to do BD :sex:
16-wil do BD

18,19,20-wil do BD daily-may be ovulating

22-last try n stop
[25],[28] - optional BD

I am taking folic acid daily. I dont have any ovulation kit. Just following online ovulation calculater.
I need your suggestions/tips to keep the sperm :spermy: all the time in so that even if i miss BD on the ovulation day for some reason, it should not be a big deal.
btw, anyone tried this plan and got a baby without ovulation kit?!

wish me luck!

:dust:

hi maggi and best of luck....xxx

Hi Carnie welcome ,hey missy sounds nice and relaxing did you get some BD in!!

hi brill your doing well not testing he he
AFM smiley again today would make me day 17 if count my mc bleed as day1?? confused.com??
dying to be pregnant now now now lol........................

wel girlies--how is you all..duno what im goin 2 do now--no Big brother!! im 9dpo i think--not testing yet...
hi missy --new mummy. wanting a girl , stardust and all the rest a ye!!!!xxxxxx

Think I am 10DPO and I havnt tested!! are we being good or what LOL!
x Getting excited/nervous now though. I want it SOOOO bad

My Sister found out from a private scan yesterday that she is having a boy! so I can indulge in that, a little pain in my heart for my 2 little angels but I will be a happy auntie and it may end up being the next best thing to a mummy, if I never get that chance. There is me and my eve optomistic attitude again LOL

hi girls in 11dpo today and testing bfn--- i need some prayers at this stage--im cd 26 today-- i just want my 3 psychics to be right--all 3 said september ..every min is like a day---every day is like a year at the minute:( hi to the rest a yea!!

Thanks brillbride....
for ur test... dont worry... jus be cool n calm... share the good news with us.. :flower:

wish you luck and lots n lots of :dust:

aw thanks again maggi and just in answer to your question---i havent seen too many on this site who havent used OPK's--i think we are all addicted to tests on here!!!

In a way - they are a bad thing to start as you can start getting obsessed!!! lol

so enjoy not using them..lol...best of luck to you too and of course il keep you all updated--good news or bad!!!!XXXXXXXXXX

Welcome Maggi hope you enjoy this thread. Lots of lovely ladies and lots to chat about. I have been ttc since Feb when I came off the pill and my cycles went from 28 - 30 - 34 - 37 back down to 22 then up to 26 now the last three have been 26/27 so I am happy about that. I am 41 and my OH is 33. If I don't fall pregnant by the end of this year I'm getting IUI. Thats my story. I wish you lots of luck! x

Hi brillbride - I haven't had the nerve to test yet but this cycle has felt different. I have VERY full VERY painful boobs that I need to hold just to take my bra off. They have been like that since 3 or 4 dpo. I have none of the usual golden colour CM which I usually do on the run up to AF. Its just pure white. It's really weird. I have not felt myself either, edgy and very short tempered with OH.

I am not testing until Saturday or Sunday

I have just been chilled though thinking about my IUI in January and just relaxing and taking things easy and feeling relaxed and carefree about the whole thing. I am even thinking about not using OPK's or my stupid CBFM for the next 3 months and just :sex: whenever we want and enjoying the freedom of not being obsessed with OPK's. I don't really care if nothing happens for the next three months. I've never felt so carefree. lol

Ok so secretly yes...I would love that it MAY happen during this time. But my feelings are IF it does it does. No big deal if it doesn't cos my IUI is in January and I will have 3 or 4 of them and then go on to IVF. I have no doubt whatsoever that I won't get pregnant. I know I will. I am too determined!

well the witch got me 5days early!! but trying the SMEP properly this month as got my OPKs and a willing OH so bring on the BFP!

Okay ladies I am totally freaking out...... I had my MC on 8/25 stopped bleeding around 9/1 no spotting nothing...... how long does it take for hcg level s to go back to normal???? It has been three weeks today should I still have hcg in my system??

Okay ladies I am totally freaking out...... I had my MC on 8/25 stopped bleeding around 9/1 no spotting nothing...... how long does it take for hcg level s to go back to normal???? It has been three weeks today should I still have hcg in my system??

It could be possible hun due to how far along you were, mine took 9/10 days to dissapear and was only like 4-5 weeks:cry:

But on the other hand the happy thoughts im having for you mean you may be preggo again, i take it your asking as your tests are still positive huni? Hope your well x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->