Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

thanks tammy and missy and any others who have give me support over the last week or so
well my test this morning was negative on a digi
so im back on the ttc train
tammy im so sorry for your loss too, i feel awful like i shouldnt even be upset as some ladies losses are more real than mine x

Do not say that.... when you are trying it is real no matter when you experience the loss! your loss is as real as ours.

thanks tammy we are already trying again only thing stopping me from losing it, and luckily my body must persume i had normal af and i am ready to O today/tommorrow so we have been dtd:happydance:
i hope tour holding up i know you have to wait longer than us but i have every faith for us both it will come soon thanks again hun x x:hugs:

whats not fair did i miss something missy?

No I just felt like saying its so not fair haha. Not fair that we cant do spin or swim or eat activia yohurts or do other things we all used to do when we were normal people and not ttc people. It's like having a bloomin illness! haha:haha:

my sandra reading says conception 5 september. so anxious to see if she is right!

I hope she is right!!! I will keep my lil pinkies crossed for you :thumbup::thumbup:. I just got another reading of Jenny Renny and She is saying I will have a girl and conceive in October from a cycle that starts in September and birth will be June reference 21st.

hey everyone you guys probably don't remember me as i only used smep the month i got my bfp!! well i sort of attempted it the month before but i failed lol

ANYWAYS it still comes up on my subscribed threads and i saw it and thought i'd wish you all luck :)

I remember you. I was so delighted to see your big 20 week old beany....wow!!! :baby::baby::baby::winkwink:

xxx

ah!! i see lol well trying to keep up my PMA waiting to see if i get a smiley this week i think i feel its on its way yay!!
my mum just gave me a big lecture on spin classes and says i need to quit instead of jiggling my body around like hell!
but i love spin :-(
whats the yoghurty story?

The Yoghurt story!!!!

I have Activia Yoghurts cos they make me regular and I love the taste but I read conflicting info about them and ttc and when pregnant. They contain Live Bacteria you see which some say is bad and some say its ok. So there we go again along the line of the grey area. Never black and white.....always bloomin grey :-(

well me and df have decided no spin classes now till i am preggo and out of danger

he suggested just the gym bot whats safe there?
feel like i cant leave the house you cant do this or that arghhhhh

well me and df have decided no spin classes now till i am preggo and out of danger

The whole ttc thing is gettin to me now!!!! its almost a year that I have had to change my whole life and 2 mc's later, still no baby and still having to stop my spin, stop swim ARRGGGHHHH rant!!!!! sorry everyone. its just a bad day.

x

Awww stardust. What about if we do pilates or Yoga and maybe we should just go for walks. I think I will just do this.

New mummy - Are you sure it is a good idea to do spin once pregnant. hmmmmm I wouldn't.

I am going to do Yoga, Pilates and go for Walks or very slow jogs and nice easy bike rides. :)

Been back at the gym this week doing cross trainer and bike and interval running. its not as good as swimming or spinning but I have to just try and calm it down. When I got pregnant in October last year. I stopped most of what I was doing and missed it like mad, 3 months later and I had a missed miscarriage at my scan so I dont really think it makes much difference but I am prepared to do anything.
x

Yes its worth it .....makes a baby.....lot better than spin and swimming xxx

I hope so!!! I want a baby NOOOOOOOOOOW! LOL

I am on a health kick starting today as I have been comfort eating the last 2 weeks since the mc. Feeling very positive and Will be throwing the activia yoghurts away !!!

whoop whoop my day 8 tomorrow, sperm meets egg plan here i come xx :dance:

hi all--wasnt gettin notified so sorry late reply---missy moo---very interesting about the psychic....but u never know--u might get preg without tryin !!

The whole ttc thing is gettin to me now!!!! its almost a year that I have had to change my whole life and 2 mc's later, still no baby and still having to stop my spin, stop swim ARRGGGHHHH rant!!!!! sorry everyone. its just a bad day.

x

hi stardust--im the same--have been trying now a year and 2months and have had 2 MC's......our time has to come sooon...:hugs:xxxxxxxx

hi all--wasnt gettin notified so sorry late reply---missy moo---very interesting about the psychic....but u never know--u might get preg without tryin !!

x

hi stardust--im the same--have been trying now a year and 2months and have had 2 MC's......our time has to come sooon...:hugs:xxxxxxxx

3rd time lucky PLEASE!!!!

I dont follow the SMEP anymore. I have a fertility monitor now but I always check on here as this is where I started with BNB back in Jan after my first loss. I used to have 34 day cycles with CD20 OV and the SMEP was hard work and we often was flagging by the crucial time.
xx

Have you been eating them too????:shrug: Oh god I though it was just me!!!

hi missy and stardust--this is the only thread i really use on b& b at the min

stardust--im sure smep is very hard work with long cycles :( xx

Have you been eating them too????:shrug: Oh god I though it was just me!!!

Yes !!!! lol.....slimming world the fat free ones are allowed and I was having more than one a day. another thing I stopped in June though. I bought some this week as I wanted to get healthy again, been comfort eating again!!

hi missy and stardust--this is the only thread i really use on b& b at the min

stardust--im sure smep is very hard work with long cycles :( xx

Its strange though. as for 6 months they were long cycles and the SMEP didnt work for me. I bought he clearblue fertility monitor and both times I used it I ov'd on 13/14 and had 27 day cycles. BFP 2nd month I used it. This is the first month since my latest mc but I ov'd CD15 according to monitor and in the 2ww now. I love the monitor its so easy and we only DTD 4 times last month when we got the BFP.

Its good to see you girls again. I recognise your names instantly.
x

its good 2 c u too stardust.. im glad u like the fertility monitor--i bought it after my 1st MC but i didnt really like it--probably wasnt using it right so now i use the clearblue digital smileys opks (cost a fortune) and also the cheapie opks!!
anyway hoping soon for a 3rd time lucky!!!! xxxx

Smiey face are good!! I was using them but as I used to OV late, I was using too much money. I guess everyone is different and as long as we get the BFP that is all that matters. I will be back on here now and look forward to seeing all your updates and praying like never before for a stickie beanie

I'm on CD10 today and will be using an OPK for the first time. Very exciting but I'm not sure about them as I've heard they can give u a false positive if u have PCOS. Any advice would be great!!

Thanx
xxx

Well I must be greedy cos I use both the CBFM and the Smiley face CB OPK's! haha

I was like you too Stardust when I was using SMEP I was having 34 day cycles but that was because from coming off the pill my body was adjusting. My cycles went longer and longer and now they have settled at 27 days. I used to find SMEP exhausting on a long cycle. I once had a 37 day cycle and we were exhausted!!! But now on the 27 day cycle I find it a doddle. I have my period for around 5 days and then I know that I literally have a week before I ovulate so we just bd 4 or 5 times in that month. When I had my long cycles I swear we used to do it about 10 times!!!!!!!!!!!:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->