Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Hi missy and Brill and welcome Maggie!!
I second what Brill said about OPK'S they are totally addictive think us girls would pee on anything resembling a test sometimes lol!!! Good luck hun x
WOW MIssy and Brill your doing so well holding out well done and hope it is both your month so much be lovely to see some BFP on here.
AFM thinking im just going to adjust my days a lil and try work out when my body reckoned it had af (MC) to make O day fit and so as i have an idea where the hell im upto, i think AF is due next wed or next sun, the day i go on hols heres wishing,hoping and praying for our BFP this month x x

Wow I hope you are preggo again!!!! They say its really easy to catch after mc

hey new mummy 2010.... i was really laughing at office about ur comment on OPK'S "would pee on anything resembling a test sometimes "... hahaha... :rofl:

ok... 'm done with sep 14th BDing as per SMEP chart...
i heard that the lubricants wud kil the sperms.. so i stopped using lubs this month... but when i do BDing yesterday it was lil hurting b'coz of dryness, so i used very little 'Nivea body soft' on his n mine to make the BDing lil easy... just a bit not more... but i didnt use Nivea inside me...
Nivea wil also kil the sperms?! :spermy:

my brother's wedding will be by Nov, my mom likes me to get pregnant before that b'coz al our friends and family members will be coming to wedding and wil ask me/my mom any 'good news' about my baby...

my mom is worried that it wil hurt me and also about how to handle those people ... so 'm excited as well as lil worried .. :sad2:

maggi - :hi: If you would like to use a really great sperm friendly lubricant then use Preseed. You can purchase this from Amazon or Ebay or other places. Just google Preseed. A lot of ladies on here swear by it because it has a PH level of about 7.5 or something which :spermy: love and they can swim easier in it and get to the egg that bit easier and quicker. A lot of ladies on here don't get sperm friendly CM (cervical mucus). They don't get EWCM (egg which cervical mucus) and have very hostile creamy maybe on the slightly acidic side which a ph level on the low side so sperm either immediately die or can't swim in it. Some ladies don't have any CM and that's painful with :sex: so they use Preseed. I myself have used it. It's great and you have peace of mind that, not only does it feel great and keeps you lubricated, but it also helps the sperm find the egg. You can use as much as you like or need inside and outside. I personally use lots inside. It comes with an applicator and you just push it inside like you do a tampon and release the plunger and walla! Done. Then :sex: and lots of it. xx

Oh and don't be worried. I have squeezed twins out 20 years ago and now I want to do it again. One of my twins is 19 and she just had a baby daughter and I was there at the birth and she said it felt like having a big spikey poo. lol. Laicee is now 7 months old and when I was talking to her the other day she said casually....it did hurt me mum, but I would do it again! I thought:dohh:

Okay ladies I am totally freaking out...... I had my MC on 8/25 stopped bleeding around 9/1 no spotting nothing...... how long does it take for hcg level s to go back to normal???? It has been three weeks today should I still have hcg in my system??

It could be possible hun due to how far along you were, mine took 9/10 days to dissapear and was only like 4-5 weeks:cry:

But on the other hand the happy thoughts im having for you mean you may be preggo again, i take it your asking as your tests are still positive huni? Hope your well x x

i was 15 weeks........ but after 3 weeks you would think if i was getting a positive it would be really faint..... this one is not real faint yet not real dark either.

we will see what happens.

MissyMooMoo... u kno wat, i'm in desert now with my DH near Dubai... the medical shops here doesnt have preseed ... they have normal lubs.. i feel really bad now .. people here imports from US/UK seems... :dohh:

hmmmm.... not sure when i wil also do a big spikey poo.... [-o<

:sadangel:
Maggi...

maggi - :hi: If you would like to use a really great sperm friendly lubricant then use Preseed. You can purchase this from Amazon or Ebay or other places. Just google Preseed. A lot of ladies on here swear by it because it has a PH level of about 7.5 or something which :spermy: love and they can swim easier in it and get to the egg that bit easier and quicker. A lot of ladies on here don't get sperm friendly CM (cervical mucus). They don't get EWCM (egg which cervical mucus) and have very hostile creamy maybe on the slightly acidic side which a ph level on the low side so sperm either immediately die or can't swim in it. Some ladies don't have any CM and that's painful with :sex: so they use Preseed. I myself have used it. It's great and you have peace of mind that, not only does it feel great and keeps you lubricated, but it also helps the sperm find the egg. You can use as much as you like or need inside and outside. I personally use lots inside. It comes with an applicator and you just push it inside like you do a tampon and release the plunger and walla! Done. Then :sex: and lots of it. xx

Oh and don't be worried. I have squeezed twins out 20 years ago and now I want to do it again. One of my twins is 19 and she just had a baby daughter and I was there at the birth and she said it felt like having a big spikey poo. lol. Laicee is now 7 months old and when I was talking to her the other day she said casually....it did hurt me mum, but I would do it again! I thought:dohh:

LOL you DD sounds so funny Missy!! :haha::haha:
I hope we all get our BFP this month x x

Okay ladies I am totally freaking out...... I had my MC on 8/25 stopped bleeding around 9/1 no spotting nothing...... how long does it take for hcg level s to go back to normal???? It has been three weeks today should I still have hcg in my system??

It could be possible hun due to how far along you were, mine took 9/10 days to dissapear and was only like 4-5 weeks:cry:

But on the other hand the happy thoughts im having for you mean you may be preggo again, i take it your asking as your tests are still positive huni? Hope your well x x

i was 15 weeks........ but after 3 weeks you would think if i was getting a positive it would be really faint..... this one is not real faint yet not real dark either.

we will see what happens.

Hi ttcstill any news on those tests got my fx'ed for you girl :hugs:

Hey girls, so excited to start SMEP next week, I have me preseed at the ready... should I just start using it around my usual fertile time and the 3 days in the row and the final 4th day?

xxx

Tests appear to be getting darker but I think maybe it is just wishful thinking... yet I am afraid that the dr may be right and it may end up being bad if they are true positives...... uggggggghhhhh!

she told me not to get pregnant right away because it increases my chance of another miscarriage..... IDK I am soooo confused

Just went to the restroom and I see traces of blood so maybe that is creating a false positive...... I think I am cramping now too.

Ok well in the UK here they say to start trying right away. In fact only the other day there was a big thing on the National News here saying....BIG BREAKTHOUGH and PROOF....women are no longer told to wait after a mc because research has shown that if they try again right after they have a much higher chance of falling pregnant. They also went on to say that if you have had a mc before that you are so many percent less chance of having one again. This is what was documented here on the new the other week. It was on the NATIONAL NEWS! Doctors here are telling women to try straight away after mc. I said that before to you. And I hope you are preggars my girl!!!! I really really hope so!!!!! I'm excited for you now!!!1 hehe

I've just been to see my doctor and she has referred to me to FS. My appointment is on 14th Oct and I am going to ask for Clomid.

I'm going to see what he is going to say and do first and if he says he is going to give me this then I will go for it. If he seems like he is not going to bother offering it to me I am going to mention it and ask for it. If he says no I will be asking for which reason. I have heard lots of good and no bad about this drug. Some women on Clomid Thread which I am now on, say it is a miracle drug. Well I need a miracle. I am 41 and OH is 33. We now been trying since Feb and nothing, nada. I went to see another psychic Anne Owen and she told me I will not fall pregnant without the HELP OF A DOCTOR. So I am taking my Fertility into my own hands whilst my shelf life is still valid haha

Ohhh so you think AF is here? I love how you say rest room....we say toilet or bathroom...rest room is so much better!

Here are some pics the regulare photo is all three tests. then each individual test then one of all three inverted....... which test looks darker?

Attachments

• IMAG0179.jpg
    IMAG0179.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 7
  • IMAG0180.jpg
    IMAG0180.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 5
  • IMAG0181.jpg
    IMAG0181.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 5
  • IMAG0182.jpg
    IMAG0182.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 4
  • IMAG0183.jpg
    IMAG0183.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 6
After my MC I had positive HPT's for nearly 5 weeks.

I also kept bleeding for a very long time but this was down to infection, I would get your doc to check you over, you can have HPT's for a longer time if you have some tissue still left in there.

Hope your okay ttcstill. :hugs:

xxx

I delivered him and have had a check up already there was nothing in the uterus...... everything was back to normal.

Tests appear to be getting darker but I think maybe it is just wishful thinking... yet I am afraid that the dr may be right and it may end up being bad if they are true positives...... uggggggghhhhh!

Hey Ttcstill hope your ok you sound in limbo:shrug:, why dont you get yourself to the doctors and say you want your hcg blood levels doing i think this may be your definate answer hun(thats what i would do myself)
Other than that just keep testing but i think the above will be a better option i really hope you are preggo:happydance: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->