Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

I've just been to see my doctor and she has referred to me to FS. My appointment is on 14th Oct and I am going to ask for Clomid.

I'm going to see what he is going to say and do first and if he says he is going to give me this then I will go for it. If he seems like he is not going to bother offering it to me I am going to mention it and ask for it. If he says no I will be asking for which reason. I have heard lots of good and no bad about this drug. Some women on Clomid Thread which I am now on, say it is a miracle drug. Well I need a miracle. I am 41 and OH is 33. We now been trying since Feb and nothing, nada. I went to see another psychic Anne Owen and she told me I will not fall pregnant without the HELP OF A DOCTOR. So I am taking my Fertility into my own hands whilst my shelf life is still valid haha

Its good missy that you are taking it into your own hands if we all sat around and waited for our bodies to give up and the doctors to finally agree to refeer we would be a right mess, i hope you get the clomid i dont really know much about it? My mums friend is taking it i thought it was to help you ovulate if you were'nt doing so ? :shrug: like i say im not up on it like you hun x

I've just been to see my doctor and she has referred to me to FS. My appointment is on 14th Oct and I am going to ask for Clomid.

I'm going to see what he is going to say and do first and if he says he is going to give me this then I will go for it. If he seems like he is not going to bother offering it to me I am going to mention it and ask for it. If he says no I will be asking for which reason. I have heard lots of good and no bad about this drug. Some women on Clomid Thread which I am now on, say it is a miracle drug. Well I need a miracle. I am 41 and OH is 33. We now been trying since Feb and nothing, nada. I went to see another psychic Anne Owen and she told me I will not fall pregnant without the HELP OF A DOCTOR. So I am taking my Fertility into my own hands whilst my shelf life is still valid haha

Its good missy that you are taking it into your own hands if we all sat around and waited for our bodies to give up and the doctors to finally agree to refeer we would be a right mess, i hope you get the clomid i dont really know much about it? My mums friend is taking it i thought it was to help you ovulate if you were'nt doing so ? :shrug: like i say im not up on it like you hun x

It is to make you ovulate but they also give it to ladies who already do ovulate and are older like me to give us a bit of a kick start and produce stronger ovulation and bigger maturer follicles

hi girls--tammy after my last MC--i was having positives on tests for ages after and i couldnt wait for them 2 get negative again....even after a 1st period i had some hcg --but by time 2nd period came they were away...good luck anyhow

i am 13dpo and BFN-def out at this stage:( -NEVER GOIN 2 a psychic again EVER plus i was talking 2 someone who said they bring bad luck so def not doin that again

Quote:
Originally Posted by new mummy2010
hello
i had a recent loss and believe i am about to O already
i am looking for any buddies who maybe in same situation and ovulating around the same time?

classing first day of bleeding from mc as cycle day one and ferning on microscope looks ready to go!!

also could you check out my other thread too please thanks in advance

Well ladies i am going to ask a silly question now.........

But is it poss to Ovulate twice in one cycle??
My reason for asking is referring to my journey since my loss,and the quoted first post of this thread above this one i had a few days of ferning on my saliva samples on like the 5 & 6th of september, and further along my journey did'nt start opk's untill 7th september and got smileys on 11th&12th of september leading me to believe i actually O'd on sunday 12th or maybe yesterday 13th ?? Please can anyone tell me whats going on? I know you only get ferning a day or two before OV thus called transitional and then complete covering when O'ing or day before!!

My boobies are so veiny today like when was preggo WTF is going on x
?

How are all you other girls doing?

I'm new to this thread. I remembered reading about smep on the site re: losses. I wanted to find it again and ended uphere:winkwink:

I have 4 girls, a boy, delivered a girl stillborn at 24 weeks, and have 4 m/c's , not in a row. my last one was July 29.

I also use saliva microscope and opk's. I will tell you that, just as the info i found on the internet----hormomes are wacky for a little while, usually until you get a period. My salivascope indicated full ferning 6 days after the m/c bleeding started, along with EWCM. that lasted 2-3days, then back to non-fertile, then fertile again, then not, then finally O'd on day 20---3-4 days later than normal. Plus, I had ferning AFTER O and up to 12DPO, which can happen when you're pregnant BUT I wasn't. It was just the extra estrogen still in my body.

It will be MUCH easier to track things after you get that first period. However, I hope that you'll be preggo, of course. Good luck!:thumbup:

And ttcstill, my heartgoes out to you. I hope you get answers soon. A scan or 2 separate hcg's will give you that. :hugs:

Hey guys just wanted to update you..... I do beilieve I O'd on Tuesday and that what I am feeling now is ovulation pain....... you can check out my chart.... the tests are almost negative now..... praying for a strong swimmer from tues and weds and a very receptive eggy!

ttcstill- when i click on your chart it takes me to my own :shrug:

I am new to the thread but not the idea. :) I am trying SME this cycle. we are on 2nd night on BD, 1 more tom then skipping then 1 more.

I will have to flutter my eyelashes lol

:winkwink: you always make me smile Missy x

hi girls--tammy after my last MC--i was having positives on tests for ages after and i couldnt wait for them 2 get negative again....even after a 1st period i had some hcg --but by time 2nd period came they were away...good luck anyhow

i am 13dpo and BFN-def out at this stage:( -NEVER GOIN 2 a psychic again EVER plus i was talking 2 someone who said they bring bad luck so def not doin that again

Sorry Brill still have my fx tho my proper BFP before MC was 17 DPO x x:hugs:

Hey guys just wanted to update you..... I do beilieve I O'd on Tuesday and that what I am feeling now is ovulation pain....... you can check out my chart.... the tests are almost negative now..... praying for a strong swimmer from tues and weds and a very receptive eggy!

Hi TTCstill go spermys go !!! Hope you feel a lil better now you know or believe you have O'd. How are things with you and your hubby now huni x x

ok Ladies... yesterday (14th day-sep16) v did BDing ... though it hurted me coz of dryness n my DH was so tired , i forced him to do :sex: for baby...
today sep-17 afternoon, i got egg white discharge.. this means 'm i ovulating today?
but as per O chart, i wil be O'ing around sep-20 or 21..
so i thought of :sex: from 18,19,20..if possible 21 also
but now 'm confused.... :shrug:

so what should i do now? need ur help...

:wacko:

ok Ladies... yesterday (14th day-sep16) v did BDing ... though it hurted me coz of dryness n my DH was so tired , i forced him to do :sex: for baby...
today sep-17 afternoon, i got egg white discharge.. this means 'm i ovulating today?
but as per O chart, i wil be O'ing around sep-20 or 21..
so i thought of :sex: from 18,19,20..if possible 21 also
but now 'm confused.... :shrug:

so what should i do now? need ur help...

:wacko:

Egg which discharge does not always mean you are ovulating. I get this for 4 to 5 days before ovulation and so do a lot of ladies on here. It's normal. On the day of ovulation I actually do not get egg white anymore. It starts to go white again and lotiony. So you don't need to panic. You're probably on the run up to ovulation. Keep an eye on your cm and I am sure it will be ewcm for a few days until ovulation x

oh ok Thanks Missy..
i also thought may be some amount of :spermy: boys came out from last night :sex:

so, do u think i wil get ewcm for next 3 days and as per SMEP chart, i wil be O'ing on sep20 or 21 ?
b'coz i alweys get yellow color discharge... only today i got this ewcm..
so concentrating more on my body ...

i dont have OPK's, how i wil make sure that i'm O'ing on sep21.. any tips?

Hiya everyone.

I've been following SMEP down to a tee this cycle. I had my Positive OPK yesterday which was CD18 was so excited!!! So lots of :sex: for me and DH!!!

I've been getting O cramps/twinges for the last two days. Is this a good sign that I will ovulate?

I'm feeling really positive this Cycle!!

Love & :dust: to everyone

xxx

oh ok Thanks Missy..
i also thought may be some amount of :spermy: boys came out from last night :sex:

so, do u think i wil get ewcm for next 3 days and as per SMEP chart, i wil be O'ing on sep20 or 21 ?
b'coz i alweys get yellow color discharge... only today i got this ewcm..
so concentrating more on my body ...

i dont have OPK's, how i wil make sure that i'm O'ing on sep21.. any tips?

It would be better to go off your body if you can't get opk's. xx lots of :dust: to you x

I will have to flutter my eyelashes lol

:winkwink: you always make me smile Missy x

Sorry Brill still have my fx tho my proper BFP before MC was 17 DPO x x:hugs:

Hi TTCstill go spermys go !!! Hope you feel a lil better now you know or believe you have O'd. How are things with you and your hubby now huni x x

thanks new muummy--its always good to have hope..xx

hi missymoo. tammy and maggi and the rest

i find EPO gives me egg white cm

any word from never together?X

Hi Brill :hi: no I haven't seen anything of Nevertogether on here for a bit now hmmm. I was wondering that myself too the other day. I hope she is ok. How are you Brill?

Hi Brill :hi: no I haven't seen anything of Nevertogether on here for a bit now hmmm. I was wondering that myself too the other day. I hope she is ok. How are you Brill?

hi missy moo--yea hope never together is ok--im sure she is

ock im struggling on!! bit depressed didnt get my bFp this month--did everything possible --was so positive etc and still nothing...stil waitin on AF to come along but i know im def def out..how is your good self??
xxx

Awww sorry you didn't get your :bfp: but I am sure this month will be your month. I have sore boobs and been getting lots of pure white cm but that's all really. If Af doesn't show her ugly face tomorrow or sunday I will test on Monday or Tuesday x

ooo lots of luck missy moo--- hope your AF doesnt come missy !!! we are around the same time--
im getting a few niggling pains so should be on its way soon....prob 2mor morn now
want to be soooooooooooooo positive this month.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->