Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

very true probably good luck too! kind of like it's bad luck to buy baby clothes before the baby is born (which is total rubbish because i will be buying enough clothes for 8 babies by the second tri :haha:)

welcome Selina and Mishel121 this is such a good sucessful thread, Im currently 2 dpo so Im really hoping this month.
Also welcome Lilac8 and GL

Ejay Im good how are you im in the 2ww at the min ughhh. Haha OH will not know what hit him but sure he wont complain lol. Yeah you cant go wrong with this plan and hoping this is our month too and of course all the other lovely ladies on here

GL and welcome Maaybe2010 and minidyson. It doesnt matter I dont think as long as on the 'every other day' there is 48 hours difference and for the days in a row 24 hours so spermies can replenish

Yes plan is great mamaxm and so much good news so far, your symptons sound really promising.

Soz for your AF reedsgirl but at least you can now but your plan into action good to see your PMA I need some hehe....

Kcw81 - From looking at the SMEP it says to do the positive opk day, day after and day after that so three days in a row then miss a day then the day after sex again. Good question I always wondered that myself. They say that just cos you have positive opk isnt 100% that you ovulate but just that you get the surge. It maybe that you fail to ovulate but it trys it again so this may be the reason why you would then bed so long after positive and then you bed as you want rest of cycle but make sure its regular so to keep the spermies fresh. To be honest I dont think it matters about the day after the day off bedding as so far from ovulation I guess just to keep the fun in it too but I would just follow it since im trying this plan and so many success stories. like reedsgirl and anyone else has said just to build them back up.

Taking forever - Did you have any other symptons that suggested pregnancy?

Tbh the more i think the more i find :haha: but i think the dizzyness was a big give away and i just felt different (dont ask me how cause i just cant answer it) i have had waves of nausea getting up in the night for a wee and the tingly feeling above my pubic bone but i just read somewhere that the tingly feeling is implantation ill see if i can find what i was looking at and post the link :)

Thats the link to the page i was reading it describes the tingly feeling as stinging but to me its the same feeling x

oops forgot the link here it is https://www.easybabylife.com/3-weeks-pregnant.html

Wicked takingforever thanx for the info, Im hoping its my turn this month we shall soon see :happydance:

morning all!!

CD15 today for me! bd'd last night before I went to sleep, orgasmed after OH came then elevated hips for 15 mins, popped in a softcup whilst still elevated and stayed like that for another 10 mins!

OH is going to the pub this afternoon as we will bd again this afternoon. I'll have done CD13, 14 and 15 so hoping that'll be it! will bd again CD17 for good measure just in case the egg is released tomorrow!

all last night felt my right ovary having pain and got some pain this morning so pretty sure the egg will pop today!

I'm getting excited now girls!

Hi Ness,

I wish I was going to the pub today lol.... Yes it sounds like it should be today since you got your positive yesterday good luck! [-o<

thank you honey!! I think if we bd around early afternoon and I'm gonna lay with legs up for an hour then I've got a pretty good chance! Then at least we've covered day before ov, day of ov and day after ov

How are you feeling hun??

Hi
Can I join you.I've been trying this plan since cd8 and I'm now on cd 19. This is my 3rd cycle trying so I thought I'd give it a go.I'll be testing on 9th april. Just a quick question if anyone can help.I got a +opk on thurs and our every other day fell on weds so we've bd weds,thurs and friday.As my + was on thurs and we've already done 3 nights in a row do we bd tonight as well or miss and do sunday? Does this post make sense.

Thanks:0) The success rate so far looks great so I'm feeling positive:0) Good luck everyone.

Hi can i join you af due mon but i think im out! no symptoms was at early stage, well i thought there was! I need to try something new! I hope to see some good results! x

Hi all thanks for the welcome can i be really silly and ask why orgasm after oh and not during so may sound silly just want to know the differnce it will have so i do it x good luck every1 babydust x
i am currently cd2
xx

definitely Ness you have covered all basis. I am quite positive this month too but just dont want to go overboard to get my hopes up if you know what I mean. Oh my goodness I have 15 IC's in my bathroom and they are calling me haha. Im good today DH working so just relaxing at home. I have a very good feeling this month for all of us but dont quote me on it. Last nite and the nite before I lay with pillow under butt for a whole hour, DH said I think you can get up now lol..... :rofl: Hope you are good today?

Hey happygolucky if you stick to the plan it would be tonite aswell then miss sunday then do monday but its up to you to be honest me and Ness have discussed this and you cant always follow the plan to the letter as you dont know what day you will OV till its happened. I ov day 15 so I start the plan day 9 instead of 8 if you see what I mean. It just depends what you are happy with

Welcome C.holdway - Every month I had symptons and wasnt pregnant the month I conceived I had nothing sucks huh?

hehe... hey selina I dont think it matters I just do after aswell as cervix dips in and collects some spermies due to the contraction when having an orgasm, cant hurt can it :happydance:

no i guess not didnt know that lol thanks good luck all i am worried i wont know when i ovulate as i havent had AF for 2yrs so i will opk quite often lol x

Hi everyone, just checking in again.

Takingforever - Wow congratulations, this thread is just getting so exciting!

welcome everyone elso who has joined the SMEP, this seems to be quite an addictive plan, although going by how it's been working so far it's looking great!

good luck everyone x

looks like i will not be able to do it as dh has sperm test 15th and he cant have sex 3 days before :(

No probs Selina, I didnt know that either until recently. How came you havent had AF for 2 years, has it been looked into?

Hiya Ejay. I hoping this plan is good for all of us, done everything by the book so far so FX.

Sorry to hear that c.holdway whate is your approx date to OV?

TAKINGFOREVER! DARLING! CONGRATULATIONS! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOUUUUU! :hugs:

arein- what do you think? is 6dpo too early? i'm telling you, the funniest things were going on in my uterus today.. it was warm and tingly and tons of AF cramps, i swear if i were 12 or 13dpo i'd be crying because i would KNOW af was coming.. also TONS of cm. TONS! an uncomfortable amount. i've got a really good feeling.. and i took an opk to make sure it wasn't late o and it was -!!! tell me tell me what you think!

ladies, we are now at an 80% success rate. i think this plan is perfect.

I got on this morning and immediately went to your chart but you must not be up yet. I'm not even sure what the time difference is there anyway. I was doing some research (because that's what I do) and at 5 DPO, the fertilized egg "hatches" out of the shell it uses for travel into the uterus and 5 DPO is the earliest day for implantation so 6 DPO could be very likely! :happydance: :happydance::happydance:
I'm going to be chart stalking you on a daily basis, I hope you know.

No probs Selina, I didnt know that either until recently. How came you havent had AF for 2 years, has it been looked into?

Hiya Ejay. I hoping this plan is good for all of us, done everything by the book so far so FX.

Sorry to hear that c.holdway whate is your approx date to OV?

Hi no its not that i have problem have been on cerrezete pill since daughter was born that stops AF i stopped the pill on the 27th of feb so am lucky AF returned quickly for me just hope it means i will ovulate x

It is just weird though because according to the plan, you want to BD on the day of the +OPK, BD the next day (24 hours later), BD the next day, (48 hours later), then skip a day and BD the following day, which is more than 72 hours later. Am I doing the math wrong? I am horrid at math!!

That 12-36 hour time frame is a normal time frame but there can be a delay in actual O. If you're using OPKs and you use them past your pos, then you know when your surge is done and most likely you will O within the 12-36 hours. The SMEP says not your use your OPK past the positive so you could surge for 2 days and not realize it and actually not O for 48 hours. HTH

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->