Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

ooo lots of luck missy moo--- hope your AF doesnt come missy !!! we are around the same time--
im getting a few niggling pains so should be on its way soon....prob 2mor morn now
want to be soooooooooooooo positive this month.xx

My cycles are 27 days. How long are yours Brill? x

mine can be anywhere between 27, 28 or 29..i took progesterone cream this cycle to try something new -only downfall is-it makes AF come a few days later than normal ---:( wont take this month:)X

well of course DH had to screw up the SME plan, :lol: we skipped a day, but i managed to corral him into yesterday. Now just to cover today and we are good.

hi everyone! I did the sperm meets egg plan this month. followed everything perfectly. I got my smiley face on monday, so bd'd monday, tuesday, wednesday and friday. I had also been doing the bd every 2 days from Day 8 so we actually had done it the day before our smiley face too. hope it works! I can test sept 28 according to the plan.

ive been reading people saying that its the sperm deposited before ovulation is the winner, what do you think of that? if thats the case why are we bd'ing 4 times after the postive ovulation test.

also when you get the positive ovulation test how does it work....could it be that you are ovulating that day or more likely the next day? or can the test be positive and you have already ovulated? i dont understand how it measures.

good luck everyone!!

ttcstill- when i click on your chart it takes me to my own :shrug:

I am new to the thread but not the idea. :) I am trying SME this cycle. we are on 2nd night on BD, 1 more tom then skipping then 1 more.

I am not sure what I did wrong then..... can someone please explain to me how to post the link properly?

I will have to flutter my eyelashes lol

:winkwink: you always make me smile Missy x

hi girls--tammy after my last MC--i was having positives on tests for ages after and i couldnt wait for them 2 get negative again....even after a 1st period i had some hcg --but by time 2nd period came they were away...good luck anyhow

i am 13dpo and BFN-def out at this stage:( -NEVER GOIN 2 a psychic again EVER plus i was talking 2 someone who said they bring bad luck so def not doin that again

Sorry Brill still have my fx tho my proper BFP before MC was 17 DPO x x:hugs:

Hey guys just wanted to update you..... I do beilieve I O'd on Tuesday and that what I am feeling now is ovulation pain....... you can check out my chart.... the tests are almost negative now..... praying for a strong swimmer from tues and weds and a very receptive eggy!

Hi TTCstill go spermys go !!! Hope you feel a lil better now you know or believe you have O'd. How are things with you and your hubby now huni x x

Thanks but I am still not sure what is going on, as far as things at home well.... they are strained. I know that it will take time and although I would rather them not I know trust is gone and it is going to take a very long time for me to forgive him.

Hi Sarah... I have to start that mission BDing from today.. actually as per ovulation chart, 'm going to ovulate around 20/21... so i have to do :sex: 4days from today 18,19,20,21 then 23 ... workwise i wil be too busy also... uff.. not sure how i'm gonna deal with this... but wat ever it is, 'm gonna do it 100% ..

I'm not using OPK .. not sorry i ccouldnt help you .. but as far as i know, u never know the exact moment the egg is released.. so the :spermy: should be there when egg is released ... for maximum chances, we do BDing around the ovulation time... :nope: nobody wants to miss a chance..

I think you didnt miss your chance ... so all the best :thumbup:

btw, you used any pre-seed something?

Maggi
:dust: to all...

Hi Sarah... I have to start that mission BDing from today.. actually as per ovulation chart, 'm going to ovulate around 20/21... so i have to do :sex: 4days from today 18,19,20,21 then 23 ... workwise i wil be too busy also... uff.. not sure how i'm gonna deal with this... but wat ever it is, 'm gonna do it 100% ..

I'm not using OPK .. not sorry i ccouldnt help you .. but as far as i know, u never know the exact moment the egg is released.. so the :spermy: should be there when egg is released ... for maximum chances, we do BDing around the ovulation time... :nope: nobody wants to miss a chance..

I think you didnt miss your chance ... so all the best :thumbup:

btw, you used any pre-seed something?

Maggi
:dust: to all...

hi maggi! I didnt use anything like that, but I am going to purchase if it didnt work this month. are you using it?

No Sarah.. 'm not using anything since i heard it might kil the sperms... except pre-seed.... but i dont get pre-seed here in dubai... so just trying naturally this month n next month... if its not working then Nov i'm going to India for my brother's wedding... i told my brother to get it for me from Australia.. hoping this year, something good should happen to me... :cry:

and i hope this is your month... :flower:

ok... sep18 - saturday night i was waiting for my DH to come home after his work... he came around 2 in the night... i already informed him that we have to BD tonight as per the chart... infact we have to start BDing from tonight 18,19,20,21 since i may ovulate on 20/21... he agreed to it as 'm following the SMEP ...
But then after he came back home, he was talking to his friend and delayed til 3 ... :growlmad: i really got angry since i have to go to office by sunday morning so i have to get up by 6.30.. hardly i can sleep for 3 hrs... since i got angry he also was shouting at me for useless reasons... so we didnt do BDing last night :cry: he was happily sleeping... i cried whole night that he didnt know (i hate myself for crying but stil i cant control since i'm so soft by nature ) ..

i'm really pissed off... i lost my sleep last nit n frustrated tat y the hell he started fighting on this time(ovulation time) ... b'coz if he fights he never asks for sorry even if the mistake is his... i hv to wait til my angry goes away by not talking to him for few days... if this happens, i cant do BDing this time on my ovulation time .. :sad2:
I think i'm more interested in baby than him .. i feel like i should stop doing BD for this month and lets see how he reacts when AF comes.. but then i wil really feel bad if i miss this month chances....
help me plz... wat should i do now????

:sadangel: Maggi...

dh gets like that for months. Hell BS around O and well miss it by a day or two. Makes me angry! Why cant they just get with the program!

i started BDing from cd8 and almost SMEP is over if we do this O' time BDing.. now he is spoiling everything... all my effort of charting and spending hell lot of time in reading things for TTC etc., are gone waste now ...

Since he has diff shifts of work, i alweys has to wait for him to come home n do BDing after his work... he wil say no to do BDing before he goes to work... b'coz he never commits anything before he goes to work.. so even if he comes on mid nit or odd time, i used to wake up for BDing n lost lot of my sleep this month just for baby... why the hell he is not understanding... :cry:

Maggi - I feel so angry for you too. Try to get some quiet time with him, just him and you and tell him how you feel. Tell him it is making you upset and how much it means to you. You need to talk to him and try not to get angry and argue. Stay calm.

I hope you can sort this out.:flower:

Maggi - Just so you know when I was telling my OH we gotta :sex: this night and that night, he didn't like it cos he said it took all the fun and excitement out of it. He found it a lot of pressure and a lot of men do if you just say...Oh we have to :sex: tonight. What I think works best is if you do not tell them ANYTHING about the SMEP and just keep it to yourself. When it comes to the nights you have to :sex: seduce him, wear something GORGEOUS, SEXY, SLUTTY EVEN!!! lol. Make it so hot he can't say no. Seduce him and sweep him off his feet. Tell him you are Mega horny and you don't even know why. Do not mention Ovulation or babies. Act like a total seductress. I did this and trust me it gets better results. Men don't want to know about SMEP or Ovulation, they are not interested, but they ARE interested in hot raw sultry :sex: LOL

So keep it all to yourself and don't tell him nada. lol

Soon you will both be happy with your :bfp:

My DH has made an argument about :sex: the last three nights!! Those three nights were essential as I'd had a Positive OPK. We did :sex: but it wasn't loving at all!!!
Think your right Missy they don't need to know about SMEP or Ovulation!!!
He thinks u can fall pregnant at any time of the month so it will happen when it happens. Think he needs to read some books and have a look on here.
MEN!!!!

Good Luck with ur BFPs and Stubborn men

Love & :dust:

xxx

Missy - :flower: i got my smile back when i saw your reply... thnx :hugs:

I marked the BDing days in the calendar so that even if he is not interested , after seeing that chart , i thought he wil make it happen... but then as you said, he must be feeling this SMEP as a burden / duty to finish without fail...

hmmm.. to be honest even i feel the same pain at some point of time but then if i see any cute lil baby face, i feel excited n dont feel that as pain .. :baby: :kiss:

next month, 'm gonna hide the SMEP plan :winkwink:
but this month its gone just b'coz of him...
so i wanna hit him like -> :bike:

Yeah men are on a different planet when it comes to all this. You are right they think it's going to happen it will. etc etc. You can tell them all about ovulation and the lifespan of the egg and all that but although they look like they are listening half of the time, the lights on but NOBODY'S HOME! But if you walk into the room in something sexy and suggestive ........ THE LIGHTS ON,,,,,THEIR BRAINS IN THEIR TROUSERS!,.,,,, . lol. MEN!!!

Men alweys think that we dont know anything .. but they forget to realize that women are more sensible than Men ..we know where their Brains are ..

:rofl: THEIR BRAINS ARE IN THEIR TROUSERS :rofl:

Men alweys think that we dont know anything .. but they forget to realize that women are more sensible than Men ..we know where their Brains are ..

:rofl: THEIR BRAINS ARE IN THEIR TROUSERS :rofl:

Yes and I know this sounds nasty but in a way, we have one up on men, because we as the stronger sex are able to keep logical about these things and we can seduce them and them being the weaker sex will give in and be seduced because of their brains being in their trousers. But our brains are right in our heads at all times. WE ARE THE STRONGER SEX MAGGI - SEE! :shhh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->