Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Even in the early stages of :spermy: the women win there too lol. The female :spermy: might swim slower but only because we are clever and we conserve all our energy and then we live longer, whereas all the male :spermy: go at it hammer and tongues and swim too fast and then they end up tired out and they don't live as long as all the clever lil female :spermy:. Even at that stage we win hands down again hehe:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Poor men eh :awww::awww::awww:

Missy- you know what... he called me to ask some phone number from my mobile.. he talked to me as if nothing happened last night... alweys he does lik this.. i talk to him just like that but unhappily ..:shrug:

uff... btw, After talking about these Men in our forum, i'm bit relaxed now Missy... i felt like i blasted my DH :happydance:

as my mom says - be calm n wait for ur turn, :football:
b'coz Men has to come back to us(both physically n mentally) for sure on bed time.. no other go...

Well I am glad I have made you feel more relaxed Maggi.:flower:

I don't know what I have done but I am in agony with my shoulder. I must have slept funny on it or something but I am in such agony with it :dohh:

Hi Missy i see no AF yet:happydance: fx,ed!

Ah Maggie i second what Missy says they can be so dumb its only cos your asking for it if the shoe was on the other foot they would expect us to drop our knickers straight away!!:devil:

Hi Missy i see no AF yet:happydance: fx,ed!

Ah Maggie i second what Missy says they can be so dumb its only cos your asking for it if the shoe was on the other foot they would expect us to drop our knickers straight away!!:devil:

No :witch: yet. Hangin in there lol

I know it's so wrong how they expect that lol

Hope are you today my lovely? :flower:

ttcstill - Sorry that's one thing I have never done, charting. I have no idea:nope:

Does anybody else know how this can be done?

'm back to home from office.. DH is watching sports in tv.... didnt talk ... he preparred his tea for himself n had infront of me... then he wil get ready n goto night shift today.....

so i'm 100% sure this month the plan is just wasted by him... :cry:

hey Missy - just to check the chances for this month... i know this may be a stupid question.. :dohh: but stil i wud lik to check it with u ...

as per SMEP , did every other day BDing from cd8 and I did BDing on sep 16 - Thursday ... as per O' chart, i may be ovulate around 20/21 which is Monday.... i dont think so me n my DH wil be compromised before that.. :growlmad:

so tel me, wat are my chances? wil tat lil :spermy: live that long ? i mean for 4 or 5 days long to catch the egg...?

:sadangel:

Maggi

hey Missy - just to check the chances for this month... i know this may be a stupid question.. :dohh: but stil i wud lik to check it with u ...

as per SMEP , did every other day BDing from cd8 and I did BDing on sep 16 - Thursday ... as per O' chart, i may be ovulate around 20/21 which is Monday.... i dont think so me n my DH wil be compromised before that.. :growlmad:

so tel me, wat are my chances? wil tat lil :spermy: live that long ? i mean for 4 or 5 days long to catch the egg...?

:sadangel:

Maggi

Well yes of course if your CM is not hostile and EWCM and the :spermy: love it and can therefore live in it for 5 days (even 7 I have read) so yes it is always possible. Nothing is impossible. Just think of those young girls that do it once and end up preggars where they just had :sex: that once and "wam, bam, ty, Maaaam". So the answer is yes Maggi, the sperms can live in your cm as long as it is fertile cm x

hmmm hoping for the best atleast from :spermy: ... plz :spermy: do ur best n make me happy... so tat i dont need to beg my DH.. huh.. :dohh:

Hi Everyone.

I dont do the SMEP anymore. Stopped after a few months when I realised my cycles were long and it was just exhausting me. Anyway I bought a CBFM and last month had a very early (chemical) pregnancy. Today I got my BFP on a digital and it came up 2-3 weeks. I am in total shock. its been a year since I started. 2 angels and alot of heartache along the way. I am far from out of the woods yet and I feel very anxious and cant get too excited. I hope you dont mind me coming on to tell you. But many of you may remember me.

I am 18DPO and only tested today. I couldnt face testing early and so glad I never did.

I havent had many symtoms and apart from tired and ratty. Had some spotting on 11DPO and lots of creamy cm from 6dpo-9dpo and also twinges down below from 6-10dpo.

Congrats Stardust!!!!! How is LuckyD doing I see she got her BFP too!!!! I undersatnd the heartache I got my BFP in May and lost him in AUgust...... Hoping GOD has a great plan that will bless us with a miracle baby!

Thank you hun,

I am so so sorry for your loss. I was just reading what happened and its really upsetting. You have been through such a hard time and it just makes me hope and pray that the future will be better for us both.

Time heals a little but the pain just never seems to go away does it. I suffer badly with anxiety since my loss in January. I was 13 weeks and that was bad enough but what you went through is just terrible.

Big hugs to you.

Lucky is doing great. we stalk each others journals on here LOL.
x

Hey stardust!!! I REMEMBER YOU:flower::thumbup:

:winkwink: And Congratulations!!!

So happy for you :happydance::happydance:

We are having a chill cycle this cycle because I was 2 days late last cycle and I really thought I was gonna get my :bfp: but :witch: hit me yesterday morning at 6.00am :cry: but I know our time will come soon. But we have now decided to have a chill cycle where I have ditched all my OPK's and CBFM has been pushed into a drawer. I have even got rid of my ticker on here so I have no idea what day I am on in my cycle. I have heard many girls get their :bfp: this way so lets see what happens :winkwink:. I have an appointment with a FS on 14th Oct which I am very much looking forwards to. I might get some answers then. But I have just booked a consultation for January at University College London for us both to get the ball rolling with IUI and IVF. I'm not even nervous anymore about General Anethetic....I just want it done now! Times running out and I want our baby :baby::baby::crib:

On the plus side if I don't get my :bfp: by Christmas at least I can have a few drinks on Christmas day:drunk: :headspin::rofl:

Ah Missy gutted she got you think she may be on her way for me too gutted x x

Bloody witch!!! she always gets you when you least expect it. In june I was 5 days late and so so convinced it was my month. That was probably the worst one so far. this month I really really did not expect to get my bfp. I never tested early and it was the best feeling ever. I think that seeing the witch is better than a NOT PREGNANT or no line :cry:

I wont say all the old sayings in trying to make it all better. It sucks and thats that. Its not fair we all have to wait so long and have babies taken away either.

Lots and lots of sticky baby dust to all
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back