Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Awww thanks stardust. It's amazing how we all keep on going on and on and on. We have to though don't we. We have to get on with it and be strong. It is all so unfair

oh no Missy.... i kno how you would have felt... :hugs:

I thought Aug was my month since my AF never delayed for 1 week... but then she came wild...

this month as you know, fight with DH and couldnt do :sex: on O' time... but i managed to do yesterday and i hope today also ... but without any hopes..

I took DH to Apple Bee's for lunch n explained him calmly about what happened to baby thing b'coz of this stupid fight... Good thing is, DH felt bad about spoiled my SMEP this month..

Lets see....

lots of :dust:

:hi Maggi!!!! Missed you! I want to go to Apple Bees tooooo hehe. I bet Dubai is a beautiful Country. What food do they do at Apple Bees then? Sounds like a cool place. Love the name.

Wow my :witch: has never been later than 2 days. A week is a lot!

I just want us all to get :bfp: :bfp: . I Just want it to happen lol!!!!

It is nice that DH felt bad about spoiling your SMEP. I think sometimes they just don't understand how much we think about it. Even obsessing sometimes:blush:

hey Missy :hugs: ...
I live near Dubai.. Dubai is a happening place like NY... But its so hot here al the time.. no rain at al.. :grr:
I live here just for my husband since he works in Qatar Airlines :plane: ...and i work in IT project manager :comp:.... but i dont like this place at al.. life is so boring here..

so after baby, we are planning to settle either in Canada(his sister lives there) or Australia(my brother lives there)... :happydance:

So everything is based on the baby now .. :baby:

btw, DH knows my O' time is over now, but stil DH himself came last night n told me shal we do :sex: and see any luck ...
and he said he wants a baby like me and not like him... b'coz he is short tempered and i'm soft n good nature(i dont kno but he says )... I really dont know how to react at him :haha: ...

Apple Bees - you are from NJ? i feel world wide the do the same food ..no change.. but here drinks are not allowed ... except that everything is same...

My OH's best friend lives in Dubai, he works for emirates. We have never been but seen plenty of pictures.

I start my SMEP tonight! Whoopee!!

xxx

Missy.. what do you think about my chances this month... :nope:/ :baby:

as per O' chart - i wud hv Ovulated sep20/21 which is Monday n Tuseday..
I did BDing sep 16-Thursday, and gap for 3-4 days... then did BDing on sep20 night and sep21 night...

not sure whether its on time or after Ovulation.. may be i do BDing again today or tomorrow for just my satisfaction...

any tips?

4magpies- I wish you good luck with SMEP... hope this month is yours...

lots of :dust: to you too...

Thank you, I hope it is yours too. And to your post above I would still say you are in with a chance.

xxx

hey Missy :hugs: ...
I live near Dubai.. Dubai is a happening place like NY... But its so hot here al the time.. no rain at al.. :grr:
I live here just for my husband since he works in Qatar Airlines :plane: ...and i work in IT project manager :comp:.... but i dont like this place at al.. life is so boring here..

so after baby, we are planning to settle either in Canada(his sister lives there) or Australia(my brother lives there)... :happydance:

So everything is based on the baby now .. :baby:

btw, DH knows my O' time is over now, but stil DH himself came last night n told me shal we do :sex: and see any luck ...
and he said he wants a baby like me and not like him... b'coz he is short tempered and i'm soft n good nature(i dont kno but he says )... I really dont know how to react at him :haha: ...

Apple Bees - you are from NJ? i feel world wide the do the same food ..no change.. but here drinks are not allowed ... except that everything is same...

Hiya Maggi :hi: I hope you get to move to Canada or Australia....wow!! :thumbup:

No I live in the UK and we do not have this Apple Bees here. But I love the name of it. Maybe it is like a Little Chef or and Beefeater or Harvester, we have those :haha:

Awww that's not fair that they don't do alcohol. Do you miss it? :winkwink:

Okay ladies here is the situation, yesterday and the day before I had light discharge that was very dark brown in color I was convinced that it was the begining of AF but I never saw more than a small amount and it has now stopped. I marked light on my chart and now it has started my cycle over but I am not seeing anything else at this time...... what should I do now?

hmmmmm I would do what you did, mark as light and then just wait and use OPK in a few days to see if you get a pos x

She had kicked in the door and is now sitting here having :coffee: with me lol.

hi missy and maggie and tammy

well by cycle days af should be here today or sunday by O day??

my boobies are big and veiny and strange taste in mouth x x

maggie-still think you could of caught eggy xx

Well im trying to decide when to test MIssy

14 DPO on sunday

or by cycle days since MC started AF is officially 2 days late

all this bearing in mind last time i got real faint positive on 14 DPO & my proper BFP on 17 DPO so what should i do girls??

I know now is way to early got funny twingey stabbing pains today on both sides on and off not af type, (or that might be wishful thinking)

I wanna know now now!!!!

I go away on saturday morning real early would love to go with a BFP and not AF

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"