Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

I would personally leave it a few more days and then test. FX for you hun:thumbup::thumbup::flower:

Hi ladies.

I'm 7DPO today after following SMEP.
I've been having sore boobs since 3dpo but over the last few days they have constantly been errect.

I've also just noticed that i have white nodules under the skin of my nipples like milk is there
Whats that all about?

Thanx xxx

Hi Beth sounds promising. I have heard your areolas change when you are pregnant! x

Sounds like a lot of promising symptoms today!!!! I am CD2 yay for me! I am so ready to to hit CD8 I just want to get busy moving on! I am tired of hurting and feeling all the lose constantly. Hurry Up OV and BFP!

Going to be using a laid back form of the SME plan - no opks, some charting if I figure it out, mostly lots of :sex: :haha:

:) :hi:

uff...this and next week will be hectic week at office for me....

newmummy - i'm happy for you :happydance:
I would leave it a few more days to test... i kno u cant wait :flower:

lots of :dust: to new...

How is Missy doing???? :wave:

Missy,Newmummy - i'm 4DPO now...
as you know that i couldnt do :sex: on my O' day(fight with DH:growlmad:), i lost hope for this month already... :cry:

lets c...

:hi: to starlithome... even i didnt use OPK's .. just trying by charting myself..
hope it works for us...

Beth- Baby :baby: is on the way to your home then... happy for you.. :flower:

lots of :dust: to you and all...

Looks like AF got me at only 8DPO so my LP is too short. It looked so promising yesterday.

Love & :dust:

Hi Maggi - my fx for you hunny bunny!!! I still think :spermy: will meet your eggy!

Beth welshy - sorry for the nasty ugly :witch: we all hate her! :hugs:

Sorry BETH hate witch!!

Wel girls off on my hols in morning 4am;-( early flight arghhhh

Got zilcho symptoms today either way feel totally out dont want af on my hols no no no

Will try and check in on hols with my lovely ladies will miss you all x x

FX'ed Maggi x x

oh no Beth.. somebody should kill this :witch: soon.. :shrug:

newmummy - take care of yourself.. :plane:

heya missy - :hugs: lets hope for the best then..

even i wanna do :happydance: soon ...

fx x x

Going to be using a laid back form of the SME plan - no opks, some charting if I figure it out, mostly lots of :sex: :haha:

:) :hi:

:hi: to starlithome... even i didnt use OPK's .. just trying by charting myself..
hope it works for us...

Beth- Baby :baby: is on the way to your home then... happy for you.. :flower:

lots of :dust: to you and all...

Charting is easy just click on my chart link and you can sign up at fertility friend from there I pay for the VIP membership because it is sooooooooo much better and very informative.

ttcstill - have you seen any posts from nevertogether lately. She hasn't posted in a while. Getting worried. Hoping she is ok

I haven't I hope she got her BFP and is busy trying to get her and the hubby together...... I am sure she is okay...... lets all just pray for her and hope wherever she may be that she is happy and safe!

AF hasn't made a full appearance yet.
Had brown spotting after initial red blood then. Had brown spotting today until BM which was some more red blood and just brown spotting since.

I'm so confused!! Could it now be IB or early AF??? Ahhhhh

Love & :dust:

ttcstill - Yes I so hope she has got together with hubby and that they got their :bfp:. We will all pray for her and her safety x

:hi: everyone!

How are you all?

Tammy what a gorge picture, when did you get married?

Missy how are you? I havent heard from nevertogether but I havent been
on for a few weeks, a couple of things to sort out. Anyone heard from Brillbride?

New Mummy enjoy your hols and hope stinky witch didnt get you!

:hi: everyone!

How are you all?

Tammy what a gorge picture, when did you get married?

Missy how are you? I havent heard from nevertogether but I havent been
on for a few weeks, a couple of things to sort out. Anyone heard from Brillbride?

New Mummy enjoy your hols and hope stinky witch didnt get you!

No not heard anything from Brillbride either :nope: Hope she's ok x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->