Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

yeah me too hun, however I was away for a couple of weeks getting my head sorted and fixing a few issues so maybe she just needed a couple of days out im hoping. I worry all the time xx

heya... wazap...

mmmm.... 7DPO today... Oct 3 - expecting AF.. so 6 more days to go..

but today evening i feel lil high in temprature... mild abdomen pain.. like cramping before periods... but not much... very mild..

usually i started having cramping,body pain,back pain etc 3-4 days before my AF.. :wacko:

whatever, lets c... :thumbup:

Missy -dont know why but i'm lil scared now :wacko:

whoz gonna win this Sep 2010 race....

????? :spermy: :baby: :witch: ????

fx

Hi Ladies,

I've finally found your thread, i've been looking for a smep thread for ages but gosh, 571pages??? No way i could ever read all the posts. I'm on cd7 so i'm starting it tomorrow, got conceive + and waiting for my softcups. My cycles were irregular and very long for a couple of years but finally got back to normal 28days for the last 3months. I'm really hoping for a bfp. DH knows the plan, thank god he's supportive.

Good luck and babydust xxxxx

Hi ladies,
I'm thinking off trying the SMEP this month!

Just received my OPK which I have never used before and will start temping from tomorrow also!

Babydreams, I'm in a similar cycle to you do u want to cycle buddy?

Fx'd for us all! :)

I'd love to coral11680! I'm so excited! i think my softcups are coming tomorrow, i'm a bit scared of them tho, no idea how to use them. I never temp either, how do you do that? do you use an ordinary thermometer?? I sound a total daft, don't I? Sorry

Hi babydream,
Don't be silly I never knew about any of this stuff until I cam onto this site!

I have never took temps before and tomorrow will be my first day. I ordered some ovulation sticks and a basal body thermometer( you need this kind). You take your temp every morning before u get out of bed and write it in a chart. Google basal body temp.

Good luck ;)

Hey guys hows life? Been NTNP for a couple of months but back on the TTC wagon now and the old SMEP again.

:hi:hiii babydream and corel :wave:

Welcome and All the best to you both...

lots of :dust: ...

I'm starting today and very excited! Although, my soft cups haven't arrived so i'll have to do it without them. I guess it's okay to use them from cd10 or 12 anyway, isn't it? Today is the 8th anniversary of my very first date with hubby. Hope he'll be in the mood for b'ding.

Good luck girls, babydust xxxxx

Aw thanks maggi, i must have been writing my post when you wrote yours. :)

Good luck to you too xxxx

thanks Maggi, and hi:flower:

Afternoon babydream, Happy anniversary to you and DH! Hope you have a great night! I started taking my temps this morning, just hope I remember every morning! Will start using the OPK CD10 right?

Hi all,

How's everyone doing? Thanks for your reply yesterday coral, i had such a bad headache all day it made me very sick. So, wasn't much celebration (omlette for dinner :) ) but still managed to do the b'ding. My softcups arrived today, yeay, but they look scary! Ov testing start tomorrow cd10, i have some cheap ones which i'd use on cd10-11-12 and the cb ones for the proper days just to make sure. I went to gp this morning because i've been suffering from these very bad migraine-like headaches lately, got some medication but i'm not sure i'd take them while ttc.

Keep temping coral, remember every morning! If i don't get pg this month i might invest in that thermometer too. Keep me informed, i'm excited for all of us!!

xxxxx

Okay so here is the deal, I had my check up today to make sure everything is back to naormal and find out what the tests say. They did tests on the placenta when I delivered. My doctor is not there she is in labor and delivery so I have to settle for seeing the Nurse Practioner. No big deal right!!!! Well she is telling us everything looks fine that there were no chromosonal defects and nothing of too great of interest in the tests. She is telling us that the placenta was slightly thick in places (possibly indicating an infection) there was a discoloration of the fetus's skin (possibly indicating an infection) and there was 5 twists in th umbilical cord within a 5cm piece but nothing conclusive... they don't know what went wrong.

You may or may not remember that on August 25th I gave birth and they told me it was a boy so we named him Leiland James and had him baptized they made us a beatiful memory box for him and sent us on our way. This last weekend I had his name added to the tatoo on my back that has all my childrens names in it! ............................

................. DRUM ROLL PLEASE........................

.................. When I was looking at the papers she was reading from I noticed something parculiar...... it said 46XX ????? So I asked about it and she said well that is a normal female karayotype .... "DUH I thought, I am a woman" I blew it off...... the a little further down in the report it says fetus had all normal inter female genetalia..... WTF???????? I named and baptized the baby as a boy and now they tell me it was a girl!!!!!! Why would they make a call like that if they are not sure? What in God's name is wrong with these people????? URGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!:growlmad:

OMG ttcstill, i had to read your story 4times and i still am shocked!!! I'm so sorry you had to go through this. Unbelievable! Hun, there's nothing anyone can say to make it all go away but i really hope you are okay, this past few weeks must have been hell for you. i wish you to find peace with what happened and maybe try again when you ready. Here for you anytime (((((((((hugs)))))))) xxxx

Ttcstill, so so sorry........that is awlful! Truely shocking. So sorry about your loss also, it must be heartbraking.:hugs:

Hi all hope you are all ok?

HI missy tammy maggie how are vthings with you guys?
I will post my post from my 'team xmas bfp 2010' so you guys know where im upto x

Hi my lovely ladies just been catching up on the goss on our thread
Just got home from hols
well i decided to take the tablets dr perscribed to delay af on my hols really thought me and df deserved a chill out and a happy week without af and memories of why she was there.

May be some of you wont agree with what i did but i had a lovely week with lots of sex which was lovely and not at all intended for making a bubba

Well took my last one on fri night and af should appear 2-3days after that feel bit shitty today and just tested got

so think she is on her way now but hey ho i feel positive now, hi to any new comers and sorry for your losses and to all the girls who af got we are still aiming for xmas and we will do it.

How is everyone today missed you guys x x x

OMG Tammy that is awful surelly you can place a complaint against the hospital that has made me soooooooooooooo angry and sad for you x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->