Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

hey Newmummy..... :hugs: welcome back.... hope you had a fantastic hols without AF.... :happydance:

2ww - well i'm on 13 or 14 dpo and past few days 'm getting all 'before periods cramping'... :nope: actually today is my AF due but i didnt get her yet.. :wacko: so lil confused..

Since me and my DH didnt do BDing exactly on my O' time, i'm not hoping for this month... but if it happens then wooooohaaaaa :happydance:

Fx

:dust:

Well, Fertility Friend told me today till the 6th are my fertile days - the 6th should be ovulation!

We BD'd today, and I'll be seducing dH on Tuesday and Wednesday too - fingers crossed that we catch that egg! :winkwink: I'm planning to BD on Friday too, to make sure. :thumbup:

And then it will be my first official 2ww :haha:

Aw maggi i'm so sorry hun, there's always next month. I'm hopeful for this month too and i'll be gutted if af gets me but we should stay positive, our time will come. keep b'ding xxxxxx

Maggie if it makes you feel any better I will be moving on to next month too..... I should have ovulated either monday or tuesday but I have been sick since saturday so no :sex: going on here. I guess I will have to wait til November like the doctor said. Oh well..... my chart seems to be way off anyway!

Hi girls well witch got me hate her!!!

Ah Tammy im sorry you are sick babe chin up x

Maggie sorry af got you too im only a day behindx Wheres Missy moo ??x

Did anyone hear yet from mamax? and nevertogether?

I have not heard from Mamaxm since before May when I got my bfp and I have not heard from Nevertogether either. I will send Whit a message and see if she has heard from her at all.

Whit says she sees nevertogether on the maca thread I will PM her and check on her right now!

newmummy- yea, even i was wondering about missy...

ttcstill- oh all the best for your next try :dust:

well, i think i cant try for next 2 months .... :wacko:
b'coz Oct-I have to search a house and shift to new house... lots of work. :dohh:
Nov- my brother's wedding.... :plane: :wedding:

So... have to wait till Dec to try .... Jan23rd - my b'day :happydance:....
I wish i will get my real b'day gift this time.... :thumbup: Fx

Ladies- have a question.... how many pre-seeds i should get it?

btw, in my place i dont get pre-seed... so i told my brother to get it from Australia.... should i ask him to check particular type of pre-seed or only one type is available? 1 is fine or i should get some 2 or 3?

what else i should get it along with pre-seed.?

one tube of preseed will last for a while you only need a tiny bit. I would also use the soft cups or moon cups to ensure that you keep the :sperm: where it needs to be you just put it in after sex and take it out a few hours later.

Good luck for your birthday baby maggie x

hey tammy did you hear from never?

well think witch has packed up her broom for another month thank god !

not a word....... I sent her a message and whit says she sees her every now and again but I haven't heard anything

I finally heard from Liana she is ok...... get to see DH the end of this month but not during fertile time bless her heart.

Hiya newmummy and maggie :hi: Hiya everyone else :hi: I have had a few weeks off cos I thought that it would make me forget ttc but I just missed you all and I got bored and I still never stopped thinking about ttc and this month I think is another bad old month where the stupid :witch: shows up. I am due the cow at the weekend so I will try to kill her lol. I wish I could kill her lol.

I haven't had chance to catch up on the threads cos too much but I did notice that nevertogether is still missing. I hope she is ok. It does get you down all this ttc business. Not nice!

I have my fs appt on thursday this week 14th so I am wondering what he will do with me. I hope he gives me clomid and sends me away lol x Oh yes and I've made an appointment with my doctors to have my FSH done so I will know if my eggs are any good. This is on the 3rd day of my next cycle. x

Thats not good for laina hey Tammy but still a chance she could catch eggy these things happen. Hope your doing ok to Tammy.
Hey Missy thought thats what you were doing think i wanna take a brake from here too had a really bad couple of days really emotional and crabby with everyone just want this so much now,due to O next mon/tues but getting strong symptoms now so maybe it will happen early who knows feel like giving up at the mo in a really low place and dont think i gave myself enough time to get over my loss x

Thats not good for laina hey Tammy but still a chance she could catch eggy these things happen. Hope your doing ok to Tammy.
Hey Missy thought thats what you were doing think i wanna take a brake from here too had a really bad couple of days really emotional and crabby with everyone just want this so much now,due to O next mon/tues but getting strong symptoms now so maybe it will happen early who knows feel like giving up at the mo in a really low place and dont think i gave myself enough time to get over my loss x

Ohhh newmummy I wish I could cheer you up. :hugs:. I hope you start feeling more positive soon. It is important to give yourself time to get over the loss if you feel this way. :flower:

Liana is fine she is just busy........

TTC after a loss can be very hard and only you know when the time is right. For me the loss has taken such a great toll on the hubby and myself that we have been strugggling to keep US together so I think trying will help us come back to a comfortable place and hopefully help us remember why we started all of this.

ttcstill - I can imagine the impact it would have on your relationship and I hope you get back in the driving seat soon hun x

hi girls--took a month off--but im back--missed u all 2 much!! im now (from today) on 5th cycle ttc after 2nd MC.......deeply annoyed yeserday but trying to pick myself up today--u know the same yourselves....hope u r all well..stil believe in the SMEP plan--hope it works 4 me this month...xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->